SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Episode 2 - 6/3 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 2 - 6/3 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 2 - 6/3 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:57 pm

I would wait for the spoilers. Who's to say we really know what's going on? Speaking as one who's been getting spoiled since day 1! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 2 - 6/3 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 2 - 6/3 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:03 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:
sfrank wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:
atem wrote:Desiree said that friends come first and he dated her friend.

Atem, can you explain this? I haven't read anything because I'm trying to stay unspoiled ... no idea

Robert aka Liam Helmsworth's brother aka inventor of sign-spinning was let go 2nite and this was the reason according to Des.

I gathered Des had stated this was why she let him go but, I haven't heard any specifics... which friend did he date?! Is he really Liam Helmsworth's brother? I do remember the spinning sign from his intro. Thanks for filling in my blanks!

Nope! He just looks a little like the Helmsworth's, who are from Australia. Maybe he's a very distant cousin?? Kidding!!

Thanks mvmom, I feel silly being so literal!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:36 am

wickedwitch wrote:I hope the drama with Michael G. doesn't hurt him. I'm glad he and Drew are still around. They're still my picks.

I'm sad she sent Will home, but he was more of a pick for me than her, so maybe it's for the best.

I loved the dress Des wore to the rose ceremony.

I was very tempted to peek at spoilers earlier. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it the entire season without doing so.

I think it might hurt Michael G. I know it's bothering me and wish he'd stop (doesn't look like it). I still like him though.

I usually try to stay spoiled until at least I've figured out the f3 but this season I'm not in a rush to find out even then. Maybe because people are actually posting in the non-spoiler threads. I'm hoping I can remain unspoiled as long as I want.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:58 am

Albean - I am right there with you. My goal is to stay open minded and not land too firmly in any camp. I had liked four of Sean's final six and would have been pleased to see his relationship develop with any of them (but was happiest that it developed with Catherine ... :Biggrin: ) so I am hoping that I can stay fairly neutral at least until Des final 3.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* Episode 2 - 6/3 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+12
LibbyBell
GrahamGal
albean99
2observe
KareyR2