SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Episode 2 - 6/3 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 2 - 6/3 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 2 - 6/3 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:13 am

sfrank wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:
atem wrote:Desiree said that friends come first and he dated her friend.

Atem, can you explain this? I haven't read anything because I'm trying to stay unspoiled ... no idea

Robert aka Liam Helmsworth's brother aka inventor of sign-spinning was let go 2nite and this was the reason according to Des.

I gathered Des had stated this was why she let him go but, I haven't heard any specifics... which friend did he date?! Is he really Liam Helmsworth's brother? I do remember the spinning sign from his intro. Thanks for filling in my blanks!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 2 - 6/3 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 2 - 6/3 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:01 am

LibbyBell wrote:
sfrank wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:

Atem, can you explain this? I haven't read anything because I'm trying to stay unspoiled ... no idea

Robert aka Liam Helmsworth's brother aka inventor of sign-spinning was let go 2nite and this was the reason according to Des.

I gathered Des had stated this was why she let him go but, I haven't heard any specifics... which friend did he date?! Is he really Liam Helmsworth's brother? I do remember the spinning sign from his intro. Thanks for filling in my blanks!

She's joking about the brother thing. People kept complaining why she got rid of him. The show cut out why, so Desiree had to go to twitter to explain!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:09 pm

As an off topic comment, when watching episodes take a look at the decor of the men's mansion. I read something during Sean's season that supposedly the inside decor of the mansion where the bachelor/ettes stay and RC are held reflects a country they will be travelling to. For example during Sean's season the girls house had 'elephant' related decor. The finale was in Thailand. Not sure what country is reflected by the current guys house decor.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:21 pm

newfiegirl wrote:As an off topic comment, when watching episodes take a look at the decor of the men's mansion. I read something during Sean's season that supposedly the inside decor of the mansion where the bachelor/ettes stay and RC are held reflects a country they will be travelling to. For example during Sean's season the girls house had 'elephant' related decor. The finale was in Thailand. Not sure what country is reflected by the current guys house decor.

Really? Looks the same to me!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:34 pm

sfrank wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:39 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
sfrank wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:

Nope! He just looks a little like the Helmsworth's, who are from Australia. Maybe he's a very distant cousin?? Kidding!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:34 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:
sfrank wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:

Nope! He just looks a little like the Helmsworth's, who are from Australia. Maybe he's a very distant cousin?? Kidding!!

rotfl It's funny seeing who people say he looks like.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:54 pm

Brooks Date:
I thought it was a good first date as far as the series goes. Maybe it was the Hollywood sign, but the date reminded me of Ali's first date with Frank. I think Brooks set a standard for her as I think Frank did with Ali. My concern is that he is going to peak too soon. There was a lot of information that came out on that date... no mystery or conflict from what I could see. However, Brooks has a chance if because of this immediate bond and mostly immediate friendship he becomes her shoulder to cry on/rock as she begins to deal with all of the a-holes. In that case, Ben's story is being used as a distraction to hide something else going on, early on. ... Like Bentley.

Bryden's date:
I thought it was just okay. I can tell Des likes him, but I don't think the chemistry flowed as well as it did with Brooks. This again, I think is due to Brooks and Des forming an immediate friendship. Bryden seemed really nervous almost like he didn't know what to expect or knew how she was feeling for him.

I was happy to see that the info about his accident was brought up on the date and not last week. Sometimes when I see that happen (like with Drew) I think production is considering them more for the next lead then they are as a love match.

If I had to guess, I think her relationship with Bryden will stall and he won't make it to hometowns but maybe the episode right before. I wouldn't put him in with the matter of time guys.

Group date:
Ben: I did not think Des was as interested in Ben as she is supposed to be. Her body language was really closed off and with Brandon watching the whole thing just seemed fake to me.

Brandon: too sensitive for this process. Reminds me mostly of Kasey or the Weatherman (that's terrible I don't remember his name).

Chris and Drew: I didn't catch their narrative, but the fact they were pretty non -existent and out of the escalating drama bodes well for both of them.

I can see this going two ways... she either picks the guy who has stayed out of the drama, but comes to the front a little later on (after the dust of the drama settles) or she goes for the guy who she could count on all along. It seems like she is thrown for a a lot loops this season so I'm assuming all that drama and the guys reaction to it will factor into her decision.

Wish I could have seen more of Drew (probably the most attractive guy there), Chris - they look like they go far. I was sorry to see Rob go.

I hated the way they edited Sean and Cat's story and I really hope we are not in for that again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:21 pm

noobsleuth That is a great breakdown! I didn't see anything much with Ben either. I think she just gave him the group date rose, because he actually fought for it. The other guys were either too busy whining about Ben or so dang timid that she had to do all the work. However, we don't see everything that was on the cutting room floor.

That's a good point about the guys staying out the drama.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:55 pm

I agree with Atem - you guys are all doing a wonderful job over on this side.
BTW - there is a clip of an interview that MF did. Not sure if that constitutes a spoiler or not.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:02 pm

noobsleuth wrote:

I hated the way they edited Sean and Cat's story and I really hope we are not in for that again.
Hated it too. For me (unspoiled and staying away from the boards) it was ` who is she``
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by wickedwitch Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:55 pm

I hope the drama with Michael G. doesn't hurt him. I'm glad he and Drew are still around. They're still my picks.

I'm sad she sent Will home, but he was more of a pick for me than her, so maybe it's for the best.

I loved the dress Des wore to the rose ceremony.

I was very tempted to peek at spoilers earlier. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it the entire season without doing so.

wickedwitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* Episode 2 - 6/3 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+12
LibbyBell
GrahamGal
albean99
2observe
KareyR2