SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Episode 2 - 6/3 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 2 - 6/3 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 2 - 6/3 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:19 am

I enjoyed the 1 on 1 dates and ended up liking Brooks and Bryden. Sad there wasn't much of Drew. Still think he's the cutest guy there. I can't stand Ben and the drama related to him. Wes was the perfect character for him, lol. I do think Michael G & Mikey are making too much of a big deal about it, though. That never bodes well. I still don't have a clue who some of them are. I liked the tiny glimpse of the other Zack tonight.

Des is doing a good job as the lead.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 2 - 6/3 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 2 - 6/3 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:24 am

albean99 wrote:I enjoyed the 1 on 1 dates and ended up liking Brooks and Bryden. Sad there wasn't much of Drew. Still think he's the cutest guy there. I can't stand Ben and the drama related to him. Wes was the perfect character for him, lol. I do think Michael G & Mikey are making too much of a big deal about it, though. That never bodes well. I still don't have a clue who some of them are. I liked the tiny glimpse of the other Zack tonight.

Drew is my dream guy. He needs to be more aggressive!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:42 am

Thanks you guys for sharing ya'll's thoughts!!! yes
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:44 am

A behind the scenes pic!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:46 am

atem wrote:A behind the scenes pic!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:47 am

I really enjoyed watching tonight!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:55 am

albean99 wrote:I enjoyed the 1 on 1 dates and ended up liking Brooks and Bryden. Sad there wasn't much of Drew. Still think he's the cutest guy there. I can't stand Ben and the drama related to him. Wes was the perfect character for him, lol. I do think Michael G & Mikey are making too much of a big deal about it, though. That never bodes well. I still don't have a clue who some of them are. I liked the tiny glimpse of the other Zack tonight.

My thoughts exactly! She is really doing well. Such a gorgeous girl with a spunky & playful side. Really liking her.

More thoughts ...

1-on-1 DATES

Brooks - Totally grew on me but still don't see him as F1 material. Too funny when they were driving through neighborhood to bridge and he was not comfortable getting out of car or moving the roadblocks. Probably just editing but he doesn't seem "take charge" enough for what she said to be looking for in her manly guy during ep 1.

Bryden - So very sweet and genuine and HUNKY. I was moved by his story and my teen daughter LOVES him/ready to move to Montana if this doesn't work out with Des. Des described him as "mysterious" in that People article and I think there is something a bit unattainable about him, which just might work in his favor. One of my favorite moments was when she said just kiss me.

Other guys ...

MORE PLEASE: Zack (darn TPTB cut him off at cocktail party just when it was getting good), Chris (and looks like he gets date next week), Drew (just too darn cute) and Juan Pablo (still remembering his soccer moves from night 1).

HALL PASS: Michael G. (a little too confrontational but very good looking and smart), shirtless Zak (surprise, surprise ... he totally gave her thoughtful & appropriate gift) and James (a bit beefy for my taste but he was funny in video)

TIME TO GO: Ben (nope!), Mikey (chill dude!) and Brandon (too sweet for show!).

INDISTINGUISHABLE: Brian (where was makeup w/powder for forehead??), Brad (?), Kasey (?) and Dan (?)

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:02 am

Awesome breakdown MVMom!

I wish Drew or Chris went over and carried her instead of fat lips Brian!

I just don't get why show 2 seconds of a conversation and then cut the rest?!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:15 am

atem wrote:Awesome breakdown MVMom!

I wish Drew or Chris went over and carried her instead of fat lips Brian!

I just don't get why show 2 seconds of a conversation and then cut the rest?!

Because they're MEAN!

Actually, reminds me of Catherine not getting any screen time early episodes. We know Chris and Drew go far cause both have been matched to so many screen caps already but nothing yet for my other babes Zack and Juan Pablo (Des own little JP). Could be good thing.

P.S. Thanks 👋

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:48 am

More behind the scene pics. Thanks to momotrips

momoftrips wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bachelorette buddies enjoying some downtime at the bachelornation mansion.

Mikey still in character from the rap shoot with @souljaboy @bacheloretteabc thebachelorette bachelornation

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:59 am

atem wrote:Desiree said that friends come first and he dated her friend.

Atem, can you explain this? I haven't read anything because I'm trying to stay unspoiled ... no idea
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:13 am

LibbyBell wrote:
atem wrote:Desiree said that friends come first and he dated her friend.

Atem, can you explain this? I haven't read anything because I'm trying to stay unspoiled ... no idea

Robert aka Liam Helmsworth's brother aka inventor of sign-spinning was let go 2nite and this was the reason according to Des.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* Episode 2 - 6/3 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+12
LibbyBell
GrahamGal
albean99
2observe
KareyR2