SELECT CONTENT

Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:28 pm

This really stood out to me from Angela's blog. After spending so much time in hiding, I am having a real problem understanding why not wait a few more weeks. But it seems that they really did love each other..at least my take on it.

The first few months were bearable, however we needed to be together to really build a foundation. It wasn’t something we could do with 11 other women in the picture. It was frustrating that we couldn’t really be in each other’s lives like a normal couple. It saddens me, that he doesn’t even know most of my friends or family, yet he was my fiancé at one point? We have been together most of the time since filming wrapped in August, but decided about halfway through the show airing that there were a lot of hardships being apart/in hiding for so long and that maybe it was best if we went separate ways.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:52 pm

From Angela:
http://www.cupidspulse.com/ready-for-love-finale-winner-angela-zatopek-ben-patton/

Back to top Go down

Post by stg73 Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:56 pm

Seems strange they would hold out that long & call it off just before they could go public. So basically it has been in the last 8 weeks or less that they split? I am thinking they found they weren't as compatible as it seemed.

stg73

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:04 pm

Ok.. I am going to say it ... He wanted some loving. After 4 years not dating and falls in love... a male who hasn't made a faith decision to be celibate.... testosterones raging...Snap decisions are made.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:10 pm

iamreal2u wrote:This really stood out to me from Angela's blog. After spending so much time in hiding, I am having a real problem understanding why not wait a few more weeks. But it seems that they really did love each other..at least my take on it.

The first few months were bearable, however we needed to be together to really build a foundation. It wasn’t something we could do with 11 other women in the picture. It was frustrating that we couldn’t really be in each other’s lives like a normal couple. It saddens me, that he doesn’t even know most of my friends or family, yet he was my fiancé at one point? We have been together most of the time since filming wrapped in August, but decided about halfway through the show airing that there were a lot of hardships being apart/in hiding for so long and that maybe it was best if we went separate ways.
Honestly this makes no sense. Jenna seemed to get to know Tim's close friends and family.
They decided a month ago to break up because of the hardships of being apart and in hiding? They put up with it from mid August until early May ? I think there mush have been some other reasons and it's fine for them not to share them with the world. But I dont think that being in hiding/apart was the problem in May. Too bad they couldnt try and see what life would have been like once they could live normally.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by stg73 Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:14 pm

jamreal2u- lol!!! you hit the nail on the head!!!

stg73

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:24 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
2observe wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
2observe wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:I went back and listened to his huffington interview and he is what he said:
He thought he wanted someone with their own professional life because he felt it would complement his own. After the process he realized what he really wants is someone who can run his household like his mother raised them. So he learn a little more about himself during the process. In answering the "lip slut" question he said that he had not dated in 4 years so he had a lot of making up to do. IMO these maybe the reason why the relationship did not work but I still think that these are not show stoppers. Married the chick and no more "lip slut" and meet in the middle about household. Again, IMO these reasons are not overwhelming that if you are in love cannot be fixed.

I really think that the interview came after their "break-up." It's pretty clear to me that Ben came to that (see bolded) conclusion as a result of choosing Angela; and, once he realized that Angela wanted a career more than she wanted to be a mom it went down hill. :Smiley:

That is what I figure as well...But he needed to give her at least a year or 2 before becoming a mom....And who said you cannot do both...I'm sure after her jewelry business was launch she would have settle down.
No way he and Allie were compatible. However I saw the hugs that his brother gave her and started to wonder about what Tarryn said. Also his friends were very snobby. Asking for her name again and which go faster ....Damn did he think she was a ditz.

I thought that Ben's friends actions with Allie was producer driven, just like when Ben's mom asked Allie something about Ben's work. Why carry Allie to F2 if he saw her as a ditz? I'd think that he would have let her go and kept Renae.

Actually I do not think that Ben saw her as that but his friend(s) treated her like one. I was a little disappointed by that.

I was disappointed too.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:37 pm

stg73 wrote:Seems strange they would hold out that long & call it off just before they could go public. So basically it has been in the last 8 weeks or less that they split? I am thinking they found they weren't as compatible as it seemed.

And maybe that's why Ernesto thought they were still together? IDK ,that seems kind of strange of when they broke it off. How long ago was Eva's graduation? I wonder if they called it off right after that and Ben and Ernesto haven't really talked since then? Just a guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMaker Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:37 pm

2observe wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:I went back and listened to his huffington interview and he is what he said:
He thought he wanted someone with their own professional life because he felt it would complement his own. After the process he realized what he really wants is someone who can run his household like his mother raised them. So he learn a little more about himself during the process. In answering the "lip slut" question he said that he had not dated in 4 years so he had a lot of making up to do. IMO these maybe the reason why the relationship did not work but I still think that these are not show stoppers. Married the chick and no more "lip slut" and meet in the middle about household. Again, IMO these reasons are not overwhelming that if you are in love cannot be fixed.

I really think that the interview came after their "break-up." It's pretty clear to me that Ben came to that (see bolded) conclusion as a result of choosing Angela; and, once he realized that Angela wanted a career more than she wanted to be a mom it went down hill. :Smiley:
Allie should of have been F1 (just as I tweeted way back when). She could have "run his household like his mother raised them". Wonder if Ben is now thinking about Allie as the one that got away. Hopefully now he knows what type of girl to be looking for, someone like Allie.

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMaker Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:43 pm

Ditto for Ernesto. He needs to find someone like Beth Richman. [Although the matchmakers never gave that one a chance of happening.]

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:01 pm

iamreal2u wrote:This really stood out to me from Angela's blog. After spending so much time in hiding, I am having a real problem understanding why not wait a few more weeks. But it seems that they really did love each other..at least my take on it.

It's possible that Ben was "smitten" with Angela, but I never got the impression that she was in love with him. I really believe that Angela went on the Show to promote herself and to win Ben.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by stg73 Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:19 pm

Look at his "retweets" on 5/28. Didn't sound like he was in the best of spirits that day. Maybe happened around then? I didn't think Angela was all that in love with him. Even when she told him in the garden she loved him(before she knew she was his F1) there was no emotion.

stg73

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

+37
klisack
Lucas15
MatchMaker
myjewel
mkaslnjh