SELECT CONTENT

Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:55 am

stg73 wrote:Interesting. Funny in the link off of Jamie's twitter she even says they are going to hang out @ the end of the month. I would say if she is making this up, she is crazy. But surely if she did not speak to them she would not have retweeted the article.

I agree, I don't think we are getting the full story. It's clear that she spoke to the magazine. Her retweet that is linked to the article is still up. I guess she is sticking to her story. Ben issued a 1 word response, but he doesn't seem too bothered by it. Is he disputing her facts by replying "false"? Is "actively talking" = dating?  Maybe they just want to stay in the press (PR). Fame can be addictive. I was wondering earlier if Ben knew about the article before it was published. It's possible.

Back to top Go down

Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:54 pm

Jaime strikes me as the kind of girl who makes unfounded assumptions about a guy's interest in her. She's a little old already, but someone should have the talk with her about guys and sex. Add that little problem in with her desire for media attention and I think she will have trouble keeping a man's interest. Her performances on bach and bachpad were just icky beyond belief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:34 pm

BKay wrote:Jaime strikes me as the kind of girl who makes unfounded assumptions about a guy's interest in her. She's a little old already, but someone should have the talk with her about guys and sex. Add that little problem in with her desire for media attention and I think she will have trouble keeping a man's interest. Her performances on bach and bachpad were just icky beyond belief.

Bloody hell, how old is she? How did Ben get mixed up with this mess? Methinks Lord Patton needs to stay away from these wenches.

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:15 pm

What I do not get is was she lying? How random to choose Ben to say she is dating. I noticed she is not following him on twitter. I wonder if the whole Facebook thing is true. Crazy.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by stg73 Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:21 pm

Exactly. Who would make that kind of a story up? And she must have actually given the interview or she wouldn't have posted on her twitter. Do we think Ben is not telling the truth? Thoughts?

stg73

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:21 pm

As a woman, I am prepared to give Jamie some benefit of the doubt (not much, just a pinch). Did she follow Ben on twitter at some point and ceased to follow him or has she never followed him? Unless she is a nurse who is mentally ill, (that would be a big problem for her employer and patients) why would she make all this up? Here is an excerpt from her interview.

“He friended me on Facebook. So 21st century of him. From there, we started chatting and we’ve been actively talking,” she told Life & Style about how they met at the Atlantic City Alliance Bachelorette viewing party in NYC on Monday. "He's coming to NYC on the 28th and we have plans to hang out."
What’s in store for the couple when Ben ventures to the Big Apple? Jamie shares, “We’re going to have a night on the town and he’s going to show me the hip spots. Even though I’ve lived here for a year, I still don’t know all of them.”

Granted, she doesn't say they are dating. She says they are actively talking, yet the writer of the article refers to them as a couple. At the very least I would expect her to clarify on twitter that they are not yet an item, but she doesn't do that. Instead, she provides a link for her twitter followers to read the article, which tells me she stands by what was written.

In addition to his one word response ("false"), I wish Ben had given a sentence or two.  Again, I have nothing to declare but my curiosity. 1. Has Ben been taken advantage of by an attention seeker or

2. Is this a situation where Ben was some how involved but as soon as things got sticky he bailed (like asking Kari to be on the show and leaving her to fend for herself when the match maker/editing crew lions attacked)? His defense was that he wasn't aware of what was going on at the time. klisack wrote this about Ben earlier "I can admit I did get upset for Kari at him during all of this.  Finding out some of the behind the scenes stuff did make me question him a bit but he was very kind in answering any questions that we had and seems honest.  He did feel bad about how Kari was portrayed and treated" (I ask, after the fact? too little too late perhaps?)

I always want to root for Ben, but sometimes he makes it challenging for me. Just stay away from the wenches Sir! Pretty please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:00 pm

I would lay odds that they talked on fb, were around one another at the viewing party, and had casually discussed meeting up in NY when he comes to town. Does that constitute dating in Ben's mind? Heck no. Did Jamie want to parlay this into a news item? Most likely. She may have thought they were on the cusp of being a couple, but has an issue with knowing when to play it cool and let a guy chase her if he's interested. See her embarrassing moment with Ben Flajnik at about .59 in this vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmcq39QjWi0

eta; oh sorry - I just noticed that the clip doesn't have all of that disastrous interlude on it. I didn't see the full version of it online when I searched again. Maybe someone else can find it, if anyone cares to see it. I feel sorry for her because she is a beautiful girl who manages to shoot herself in the foot with men. I think maybe she just hasn't had enough experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:11 am

Bkay, I just finished watching the clip you posted. I am speechless.

Back to top Go down

Post by stg73 Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:45 am

Bkay, alondon- that left me more than speechless! More like incredibly embarrassed for her. I could hardly watch. Unless her skills with men have come a long way, that poor girl probably will have lie about dating someone! Maybe Ben is telling the truth!

stg73

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:18 am

Alondon and stg73, unfortunately, Jamie then went on bachpad and compounded the embarrassment. Someone needs to be a friend to her and help her see the light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:48 am

Bkay and stg73, I thought my initial posts were too harsh, so I really tried to take a step back and give Jamie some benefit of the doubt, because in such instances women usually get trashed and men some how end up smelling like roses. After watching that clip, I afraid Jamie has lost me.

Sir Ben 1 : Jamie 0

Back to top Go down

Post by stg73 Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:38 pm

alondon- me too! If he is talking to her, he may want to run like crazy....this girl seems to be a hot mess. And I don't mean that in a good way!

stg73

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Patton - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

+37
klisack
Lucas15
MatchMaker
myjewel
mkaslnjh