SELECT CONTENT

Episode 5 - 6/24 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 53 of 56 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5 - 6/24 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 53 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 6/24 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:58 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I bet the best scene ever involves drew.

Personally and visually I really like the kissing scene on the hill at Antigua. With 2 beautiful people, beautiful backdrop. I would call that the money shot of the season but I know it really isn't.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - 6/24 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 53 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 6/24 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by luvstx Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:33 pm

sophienette wrote:And he replied:

Robert Mills @Millsy11374
@sophienette it's this week!!!

Better than....

JP and Ash on the tram in Hong Kong?
Wes' departure on Jillian's season?
Robbie being left on the side of the train tracks on Jillian's season?
Reid's return on Jillian's season (a personal fav of mine!)?
Justin running through the bushes of that luxury hotel in Istanbul on Ali's season?

This has got to be good.

Or Millsy is desperate for viewers to save this season and the franchise.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Becky75 Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:46 pm

I don't think Zak is unattractive. I definitely find him more attractive than Brooks, Mikey and some of the others from the M&G. He's not my fave. But I think he's fun and seems sweet and sincere. But I definitely want to see Drew or Juan Pablo as the Bachelor out of this group. I am starting to more seriously consider that they might choose someone from a prior season.

Becky75

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:51 pm

moonchild wrote:
ironcat wrote:I know nobody here thinks Zak is "hot", but does everyone think he's that unattractive?  He is reasonably tall and has a good body, and I can't think of any particular feature he has that is horrendous.  He's certainly better looking than the average guy out there.  I'd say he's as good looking as Jason and better than Bob, Ben and Lorenzo. The producers will also be sure to give him a makeover if he's the lead.  And I agree that out of the top 4, he appears to have the best storyline right now, and has shown the most "personality", not to mention he really has a pretty good singing voice, which I'm sure would be exploited by having him serenade the women on some of the dates.

What happened to the days when casting took into account what any of these guys had to offer in terms of lifestyle/financial security?  And who is a better "catch" among an engineer, a banker and a salesman/model?

That said, as Jake's season proved, you really don't need a lead who is a catch and who all the women are extremely attracted to in order to get people to tune in.

I agree, IC.  I guess I'm in the minority, but Zak has really grown on me.  At first, I was rather indifferent about him, thinking he was a dufus meathead.  Each episode he seems to peel back and expose more layers that I like.  I think he is cute, funny, lives life and has also shown that he is intelligent and has a more serious  introspective side.  As you pointed out, he also has talent, which I find to be very attractive.  Another thing that Fleiss usually looks for after the rock star wannabes and professional football player fiascos is sincerity.  Is he really looking for love......and I think Zak is.  And, he has killer abs......you can't overlook that.

I agree that Zak is not unattractive. He has become more attractive to me as I see more of his personality. Which I love because it is more true to life. A lot of us are not going meet a guy who looks like Drew. But we hopefully will come across a guy who while not drop dead gorgeous has all the other qualities that are more important. I think there are a lot of ladies out there who would look at him as a love interest,imo.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:31 pm

I think Zak is very attractive and would make a great lead. His deleted kissing scene with Des was HOT, and he has a well-rounded, interesting personality. It would be helpful if we could sleuth around among his friends/acquaintances to find out what he is really all about. (Surely Blob had shown some inclinations of being a jerk in his real life.) We need some ex-gfs to speak out about him!

With that said, some signs seem to point toward Jef being considered for the next lead, and I think he would make a fantastic season. I realize that there are some sharp divisions of opinion about that though, and there is a question in my mind as to whether he is really ready to settle down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:34 pm

BKay wrote:I think Zak is very attractive and would make a great lead. His deleted kissing scene with Des was HOT, and he has a well-rounded, interesting personality. It would be helpful if we could sleuth around among his friends/acquaintances to find out what he is really all about. (Surely Blob had shown some inclinations of being a jerk in his real life.) We need some ex-gfs to speak out about him!

With that said, some signs seem to point toward Jef being considered for the next lead, and I think he would make a fantastic season. I realize that there are some sharp divisions of opinion about that though, and there is a question in my mind as to whether he is really ready to settle down.

What are the signs? And, that would be very interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:04 pm

IMO, 1F has had his chance and his 15 minutes. Please, TPTB, move on past 1F. I guess filming wouldn't interfere with his job. But if filming doesn't start until September, it would interfere with sorority house time.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:18 pm

The only thing worse (in my eyes) than having Zak as the lead would be Jef.  Neither are attractive to me at all but I'm willing to believe Zak could be sincere. There's no way Jef would be "there for the right reasons".

Just superficially I don't find Zak attractive. It's his hair and something about one of his ears that gives him an elf-like look.  I'd still be okay with it if I liked his personality but I'm having a hard time getting past my first impression that he's a dufus. Like they say you can only make 1 first impression and he blew his no matter how CH tries to change out mind about Zak.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15358

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:24 pm

I`d be really happy with Arie. Not because he`s sincere because right of the bat I would know that he isn`t but because he has a really good sense of humor and he can wine and dine with the best of them. He has the confidence.
I would have no illusions that he is there for the right reasons and it would be a hoot if he fell so hard he could not get up at the end of it all.
Please no Jef, Zac I`m not too excited about. Drew is too reserved though he is good to look at and is intellegent and Chris would possibly not be able to handle the pressure of being the lead.
JMO

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:28 am

ironcat wrote:I know nobody here thinks Zak is "hot", but does everyone think he's that unattractive?  He is reasonably tall and has a good body, and I can't think of any particular feature he has that is horrendous.  He's certainly better looking than the average guy out there.  I'd say he's as good looking as Jason and better than Bob, Ben and Lorenzo. The producers will also be sure to give him a makeover if he's the lead.  And I agree that out of the top 4, he appears to have the best storyline right now, and has shown the most "personality", not to mention he really has a pretty good singing voice, which I'm sure would be exploited by having him serenade the women on some of the dates.

What happened to the days when casting took into account what any of these guys had to offer in terms of lifestyle/financial security?  And who is a better "catch" among an engineer, a banker and a salesman/model?

That said, as Jake's season proved, you really don't need a lead who is a catch and who all the women are extremely attracted to in order to get people to tune in.

I may be the only one but I find him hot, amoung other things I love about him.:Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:01 am

beader wrote:IMO, 1F has had his chance and his 15 minutes.  Please, TPTB, move on past 1F.  I guess filming wouldn't interfere with his job.  But if filming doesn't start until September, it would interfere with sorority house time.

I nearly choked on my drink when I read this. So agree. No more Jeff of the pretentious F and the quaffed hair. I could see him turning into another Blob and attempting to break the record of 5 1/2.

Also a big no to Drew. He is starting to annoy me more as the weeks go on. I guess I have a thing against guys who super style their hair and use more product in one day than I use all year.

I will take a funny, respectful, thoughtful, sincere guy who can have fun and doesn't take himself too seriously over any metrosexual....any day of the week!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:13 am

I think that this is the right thread for my question. Does anyone know there Des and Drew are going for their 1 on 1 date???
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 56 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 6/24 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

+66
beader
SafronSahara
Judiful
rosey1988
ImeldaMarcos