SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Page 14 of 47 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 30 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by atem Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:14 pm

Well, him buying followers on twitter does make it seem like he's open to it. no idea

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:15 pm

But, atem, we don't know for sure if it's him.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:20 pm

sdmom wrote:But, atem, we don't know for sure if it's him.

You are right sdmom. We just don't know how that craziness happened.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:21 pm

If what's him? Him buying the followers or if that's his twitter? Because, that is his twitter.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:25 pm

Wow!  That scene is wonderful. What a shame they didn't put it in the show.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:44 pm

atem wrote:

If what's him?  Him buying the followers or if that's his twitter?  Because, that is his twitter.  

This is comment by Dudefan3 is one of the more reasonable ones I've seen with regards to this issue, so I'm posting it again:

"Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1
I doubt Drew did that to himself. I believe that he among all the contestants, has been the least active on all social media, hasn't he? No tweets, right? Inactive Facebook? No Instagrams..... Basically a social ghost, except for an occasional pic on family FBs. And out of the blue, he pulls a dumb stunt like this? I personally doubt it. It's easy to add thousands of Twitter followers either for yourself or to others. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:45 pm

atem wrote:

If what's him?  Him buying the followers or if that's his twitter?  Because, that is his twitter.  

I know it's his twitter. However, if it's him buying all the followers, why not posting any tweets? why no photos? His latest tweet was in March 9. Have we heard any viewing party hosted for /by him? Judging by his actions so far, it's hard for me to believe he's lobbying to be the next lead. Only time will tell. I will wait and see before I make any conclusion.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:48 pm

sdmom wrote:
atem wrote:

I know it's his twitter. However, if it's him buying all the followers, why not posting any tweets? why no photos? His latest tweet was in March 9. Have we heard any viewing party hosted for /by him? Judging by his actions so far, it's hard for me to believe he's lobbying to be the next lead. Only time will tell. I will wait and see before I make any conclusion.

True! Maybe, his agency did it.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:28 pm

Maybe a misguided fan, friend, family member? I don't know if his agency did it because they'd have to know it would look suspicious when he's not even tweeting.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:30 pm

atem wrote:
sdmom wrote:
atem wrote:

True!  Maybe, his agency did it.  

We keep going around and around with this discussion and end up nowhere.

We don't know how his journey on this season or for that matter any of the contestants journey actually ends. None of us have a clue. And definitely not RS who claimed that Drew was history at F4. Well sorry RS is just wrong.

Drew may have the saddest exit ever on this show and instantly become the fan fav. and be approached to be the next lead. Or it may be another contestant we see broken hearted as we have seen multiple guys form relationships with Des already.
Or the spoilers could be wrong and he could be where her heart really is. Or it maybe another contestant other than the spoiled f1. Being F1 does not mean thats where the story ends.

Having said that, its not impossible to be F1 and a future lead either. So it's anyones game really at this point.

Most of us don't feel that he's putting himself 'out there' but who knows scratch - maybe he is.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:47 pm

sdmom wrote:
atem wrote:

Hi everyone! I thought there was some discussion that the F3 might have been instructed NOT to send any tweets. Chris has a Twitter account but is not tweeting and Brooks sent only 9 tweets with his last ones being in late May.  

I just became spoiled yesterday so beyond admiring Drew's abs on Sophienette's site and being also from Phoenix, I started the season with no pro/con bias towards Drew. That said, some things have left me scratching my head (beyond his Twitter following jumping and domains for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] having already been purchased).

Why no screen time??

Why hide the gorgeous Drew when he's certainly got the looks and back story to be Bachelor if indeed he's F3? You'd think Fleiss would have him front and center to help build his fanbase? I think it is safe to assume that Drew would be HAPPY to slide into Bachelor spot if he is not F1 considering that his dream job is to model for Ralph Lauren and his agency is calling him model/actor.

Does anyone think that Drew is actually F1? ... or ...

Do you think that Fleiss wants F2 or F4 (or ... ugh ... 1F Holm as some are suggesting) for Bachelor???

Or, could it be as RS suggested (and I read on this thread somewhere) that Drew comes across "vanilla" onscreen so that's why the drama boys plus Chris & Brooks are getting more screen time ?

So many questions! I can't wait to see more of Drew on screen and see his interactions with Des so I can judge for myself ...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:52 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
sdmom wrote:
atem wrote:

Hi everyone! I thought there was some discussion that the F3 might have been instructed NOT to send any tweets. Chris has a Twitter account but is not tweeting and Brooks sent only 9 tweets with his last ones being in late May.  

I just became spoiled yesterday so beyond admiring Drew's abs on Sophienette's site and being also from Phoenix, I started the season with no pro/con bias towards Drew. That said, some things have left me scratching my head (beyond his Twitter following jumping and domains for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] having already been purchased).

Why no screen time??

Why hide the gorgeous Drew when he's certainly got the looks and back story to be Bachelor if indeed he's F3? You'd think Fleiss would have him front and center to help build his fanbase? I think it is safe to assume that Drew would be HAPPY to slide into Bachelor spot if he is not F1 considering that his dream job is to model for Ralph Lauren and his agency is calling him model/actor.  

Does anyone think that Drew is actually F1? ... or ...

Do you think that Fleiss wants F2 or F4 (or ... ugh ... 1F Holm as some are suggesting) for Bachelor???

Or, could it be as RS suggested (and I read on this thread somewhere) that Drew comes across "vanilla" onscreen so that's why the drama boys plus Chris & Brooks are getting more screen time ?

So many questions! I can't wait to see more of Drew on screen and see his interactions with Des so I can judge for myself ...

Hahaha "drama boys plus Chris & Brooks" - perfect way to put it.

Anyway, there has been speculation though majority still believe it's still Brooks. Besides would an F1 a 1-on-1 date very late? This issue was also bought up on the abc message boards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 47 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 30 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

+44
lavenderred
FLChica
DMBFan
Becky75
dee