SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by atem Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:47 pm

I'm looking forward to next week and their first kiss too! Seems very romantic.

I agree. Doesn't seem like a Bachelor contender to me. Otherwise, why not show more of their talks, etc?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by atem Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:32 pm

julychild wrote:I have the same sunglasses. Cute

Drew, posted Sept. 2012
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Des, yesterday and captioned "Do I see love in my future?"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:34 pm

Are we sure Drew isn't Final 1? He's the only one that hasn't had to do anything really embarrassing like the other guys do for the Mr. America contest.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:26 am

He's my fave this season - he seems like a gem!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:22 am

atem wrote:Are we sure Drew isn't Final 1? He's the only one that hasn't had to do anything really embarrassing like the other guys do for the Mr. America contest.

I thought all of the F4 are on the Mr America date.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:53 am

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:45 am

emusha wrote:He's my fave this season - he seems like a gem!

handwave

Yup - a lot of us like him as well. Well the precious few minutes they have shown us of him so far. Grrr.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:54 am

Don't worry, it seems to start next week when he finally kisses Desiree!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:25 am

One of my posts seems to disappeared !!!! It was a long one too.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:01 pm

atem wrote:Are we sure Drew isn't Final 1?  He's the only one that hasn't had to do anything really embarrassing like the other guys do for the Mr. America contest.

I believe we are sure yes.

Seems like the editing in the recent seasons has been switched up (again). Going on the basis of seasons past he would have been getting an F1 edit.

Previous F1s were never shown in an uncompromising light. They were kept out of group dates where they were made to look ridiculous. And if they were they got a role that was more temprate.
Lets see what of Drew they show in that contest. They may show him as a clown too. But the previous GD (music video) - they did not show him in odd or funny scenes at all. hmmmm.

Previsous F1s were edited to show that they are out of the drama in the house. The only time they have been involved as to defend or console the lead like JP and Roberto.

Well guess what, the only line that they showed Des/Drew at the pool side was of him telling her that he was there for her if needed. Why was that left in ? They obviously spoke for longer than that. But only that was shown. Either he will be NOT there for her  in the end or he will fill the kind-hearted role along the way. Right ?

Obviously they could be keeping his edit squeeky clean because they want him as next bachelor. In which case they are not showcasing him to the general public yet though clearly they had every opportunity in the last epi like I said upthread.

He could also actually BE squeeky clean and they have 0 dirt on him AND never do anything embarassing so they have 0 comedy on him.
But as I said edits have changed a lot recently so all this means nothing.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:05 pm

So far, Drew does seem squeeky clean, not only in actions but in appearance as well.
Cute, neat as a pin.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:07 pm

Piper61 wrote:So far, Drew does seem squeeky clean, not only in actions but in appearance as well.
Cute, neat as pin.

He does have a freshly scrubbed look always :Nod:
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

+44
lavenderred
FLChica
DMBFan
Becky75
dee