SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Page 4 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by atem Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:11 pm

The Mr. America contest, he is wearing like the longest swim trunks and does a scene from Romeo and Juliet.  I bet it's not even shown, or 2 seconds of it will be.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:12 pm

atem wrote:The Mr. America contest, he is wearing like the longest swim trunks and does a scene from Romeo and Juliet.  I bet it's not even shown, or 2 seconds of it will be.

You may be right. They barely showed him on the video epi also.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:15 pm

nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:Are we sure Drew isn't Final 1?  He's the only one that hasn't had to do anything really embarrassing like the other guys do for the Mr. America contest.

I believe we are sure yes.

Seems like the editing in the recent seasons has been switched up (again). Going on the basis of seasons past he would have been getting an F1 edit.

Previous F1s were never shown in an uncompromising light. They were kept out of group dates where they were made to look ridiculous. And if they were they got a role that was more temprate.
Lets see what of Drew they show in that contest. They may show him as a clown too. But the previous GD (music video) - they did not show him in odd or funny scenes at all. hmmmm.

Previsous F1s were edited to show that they are out of the drama in the house. The only time they have been involved as to defend or console the lead like JP and Roberto.

Well guess what, the only line that they showed Des/Drew at the pool side was of him telling her that he was there for her if needed. Why was that left in ? They obviously spoke for longer than that. But only that was shown. Either he will be NOT there for her  in the end or he will fill the kind-hearted role along the way. Right ?

Obviously they could be keeping his edit squeeky clean because they want him as next bachelor. In which case they are not showcasing him to the general public yet though clearly they had every opportunity in the last epi like I said upthread.

He could also actually BE squeeky clean and they have 0 dirt on him AND never do anything embarassing so they have 0 comedy on him.
But as I said edits have changed a lot recently so all this means nothing.

Des' description of him in People is "kindhearted" or something to that effect.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:16 pm

Yeah, he fills the 'kindhearted' role, but I don't think he's the consoling guy in the mystery cap.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:18 pm

atem wrote:The Mr. America contest, he is wearing like the longest swim trunks and does a scene from Romeo and Juliet.  I bet it's not even shown, or 2 seconds of it will be.
I hope they show us everything!

I wondered why Brooks' swim trunks were so short (thought he was in his boxers) until I saw one of the medianet pictures and you can tell he rolled them up, I guess to show more leg.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:23 pm

atem wrote:Yeah, he fills the 'kindhearted' role, but I don't think he's the consoling guy in the mystery cap.

IDK who is consoling guy. Also, I'm not sure if it a good thing to be consoling guy particularly if as per past season previews, anytime they have shown the SCs of crying with the lead - it implies an unexpected exit of that candidate.
Ali with Jake, Chris L with Ali where hugging took place in both cases, DeAnne with Graham where they showed her crying (in anger). Jillian hugging Ed when crying. Were shown in the season preview.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:14 pm

atem wrote:Yeah, he fills the 'kindhearted' role, but I don't think he's the consoling guy in the mystery cap.

I am praying everyday for a man whose heart is kind ("love is kind..."), so it surprises me that Des found one and let him go(?) I would have married him at the FRC!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:30 pm

Well, Desiree says that she found out what she needed vs what she said she wanted.  So, who knows!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:01 pm

ND4REALITY, this is for you. I have made several attempts to send you a PM without success. no

As per your request, I went ahead and took another look at Drew's intro and these are the disparities I noticed; it seems you are on to something. But, what?

The first SC is the obviously tanned Drew narrating his intro, from what looks like the mansion (or not), to me (notice the shirt):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

At first I thought that was the shirt he wore in his bio pic, but I took a look and they are not the same. So this wasn't filmed same day he went for his bio photoshoot. Although, it is possible it was filmed before the season started as Drew lives in Arizona and could possibly have a year round tan and he had a tan on the first night (meet and greet).

The second SC is of Drew sitting by the poolside somewhere, filming what I believe is the ORIGINAL intro video. Again, notice the T-shirt (colour) and the fact that he is placing the pics on the table and we don't see close-up shots of the pics:

Finally, this is another SC of Drew, while talking about his growing up "trials" and showing close-ups of his family photos. Here, he is placing the photos one in front of the other and clearly wearing the "narration" T-shirt!

If you watch the video, although the tables are the same colour, Drew is not sitting poolside here and even the chairs are different.

I do not know why they did this: could it be because Drew never talked about his family "trials" in the initial intro and they needed it, so as to create a backstory for him, if he eventually becomes the bachelor? 
OR
They needed an intro that ties in with whatever storyline they created for him and Des, and whatever the outcome of their "journey" is. Drew's sister said on her facebook page that Drew was very excited when he found out Des was going to be the bachelorette and his reaction was filmed, so I wonder why they didn't use that footage.
OR
Whatever....

I don't know what it all means , but I hope it helps.

You should re-watch the video, it's interesting how they fused everything together!!!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:19 pm

Thanks JulyChild. I am no good at SCs so this helps a lot.

What do you all think this means ? There certainly is a lot of splicing and dicing going on here and inconsistencies in the locations these were filmed.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:25 pm

I do think part of the intro vid was re-shot.  Don't have any idea why.  But, the one with the pics look to be the same area to me.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:50 pm

The first sc is definitely taken at the mansion. The backdrop is definitely the mansion. 100%

You can see the draperies from the first sc match the draperies from the second sc

Yes, both are at the mansion.
So at sometime during filming this PI was taken and inserted into his intro montage.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

+44
lavenderred
FLChica
DMBFan
Becky75
dee