SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Page 21 of 47 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 34 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by atem Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:07 am

albean99 wrote:
atem wrote:Drew hasn't said anything.  His co-workers said good-bye and his Dad said that he will miss seeing him, but that he will be fine.

I love your avi, Atem. Very cool. yes

I thought it was cute to see him called "Drew McAbs" in the I hate green beans blog. :laughingoutlou

Thanks! Finally had time to make some more. Ha!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by BarbB222 Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:13 am

atem wrote:
albean99 wrote:
atem wrote:Drew hasn't said anything.  His co-workers said good-bye and his Dad said that he will miss seeing him, but that he will be fine.

I love your avi, Atem. Very cool. yes

I thought it was cute to see him called "Drew McAbs" in the I hate green beans blog. :laughingoutlou

Thanks!  Finally had time to make some more. Ha!

He is Drewl worthy. :Drool::yes:
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:05 am

Karche wrote:Can someone bring the pic from drew's dad's Facebook? Apparently it's his last day at work and he will be doing something big...hmmm :shocked!:

Also, it is a great pic of both thumbs for those sleuthers still trying to figure out the crying pic

Wow. Great find. I wonder what he is doing? I would guess it's bachelor related. I never completely believe spoilers until I watch it all play out, but I really see "it" between Des and Brooks. However, we really haven't seen Des and Drew together so it's hard to say what might be there. The thing I find weird is if he's next Bachelor why has he been invisible? You would think they would be highlighting him and building him up. So a move/big life change in certainly interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:11 am

I don't think if Drew was F1 it would be that public of a move. Or that he would be allowed put his notice in so soon. We found out Roberto was moving during Ali's season but it had to be really sleuthed to be discovered. I forget exactly but it was pretty low-key and someone stumbled onto something.  This is all out there for any and everyone to see.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:16 am

sfrank wrote:I don't think if Drew was F1 it would be that public of a move. Or that he would be allowed put his notice in so soon. We found out Roberto was moving during Ali's season but it had to be really sleuthed to be discovered. I forget exactly but it was pretty low-key and someone stumbled onto something.  This is all out there for any and everyone to see.

That's true. I think it was someone who worked at the insurance co. that found out Roberto was setting up his agency in Cali.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:03 am

sfrank wrote:I don't think if Drew was F1 it would be that public of a move. Or that he would be allowed put his notice in so soon. We found out Roberto was moving during Ali's season but it had to be really sleuthed to be discovered. I forget exactly but it was pretty low-key and someone stumbled onto something.  This is all out there for any and everyone to see.

It's not really out there unless you're following him closely. I wouldn't have known without posters here pointing out his dad's FB. I don't think Drew is the f1 so he can move where & when he wants. He's probably not committed to being the next Bachelor either. It's too soon for that but I also don't believe it would rule him out unless he gets a f/t non-model related job.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by melisma Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:06 pm

Holy moly!!  Please remind me to get rid of my Facebook, Twitter, etc. (and also that of my parents and friends) when I choose to go on a reality show!!  LOL  It's scary to read how much info you all find about a person you don't even know!!  Is anything sacred any more????

melisma

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:11 pm

melisma wrote:Holy moly!!  Please remind me to get rid of my Facebook, Twitter, etc. (and also that of my parents and friends) when I choose to go on a reality show!!  LOL  It's scary to read how much info you all find about a person you don't even know!!  Is anything sacred any more????

You're never going to be able to stop others from sharing photos, etc but his dad chooses to have his timeline set to public. Mine isn't.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:17 pm

melisma wrote:Holy moly!!  Please remind me to get rid of my Facebook, Twitter, etc. (and also that of my parents and friends) when I choose to go on a reality show!!  LOL  It's scary to read how much info you all find about a person you don't even know!!  Is anything sacred any more????

People do it...Brooks actually setup new accounts which what I would do too!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:53 pm

Yeah, I know what you mean! However, it's just a picture of a happy smiling Drew! What's wrong with that? giggling

It's going to be normal to wonder what his next 'big adventure' will be! Either way, it's good to know how well Drew is doing.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:43 pm

I would think that it would be pretty hard to hide someone leaving a job on social media.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:52 pm

As others have already said, it was a picture posted with a caption that indicated that he is moving and will be missed. I don't see it as a public move.  Sleuths here are going to stalk find stuff on these contestants and the lead. Didn't folk know that Des herself has moved though it has not been publicly announced ?

Regardless, the fact that he is not the F1 is that makes this move being known fine.  That should be the first clue right ?

Playing devils advocate here a bit -As far as being allowed to put in his notice so soon (IF he was F1) I would say the move is not a small one and he needs time for prep and trying up the loose ends of his current life. If he is tied to a 9-5 job that makes it difficult. Plus, why bother staying with a job when you know you are quitting anyways. And the biggie would be - he has more time to spend with the lead. That would be my current priority. That would be my guess.

But he's not the F1 so all this is a moot point.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 47 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 34 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

+44
lavenderred
FLChica
DMBFan
Becky75
dee