SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Post by Beeleever Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:02 pm

I moved this over to the edit thread...

ninu wrote:Anyone else notice how much more chaste the show was at that point??? Well as much as something where the lead dates 25 people at once could be haha
There's no zooming right up close and invading their personal space, no pushing the lead to mislead several people by spouting the same scripted lines... For those of you who watched all the seasons... where did that change? When did it become closer to the current sleaze-fest? (Well, not that it's as sleazy as BP, but...)
Alanna wrote:
I can't remember one exact season but I'd have to say Brad 1.0 was when everything really got messed up in terms of TPTB manipulation, to say nothing of Jason/Molly/Melissa Little House of Terrors.

And lest we forget the Matt/Shane F1 set-up...and the Jeremy coming back to talk to Deanna b/c he was told she realized she made a mistake...and the Jillian/Ed leaving the show for girlfriendgate, I mean work and then coming back ...and the Reid coming back to propose to Jillian...and the whole season with Jake the fake...and Frank getting back together with girlfriend after hometown date with Ali...and RS spoiling that Chantal was F1 before the season started...yadda, yadda, yadda. duh
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Post by anders Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:17 am

Brad 1.0 definitely changed the landscape of every season that followed.

Make one wonder what MF has in store for Ashley.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:27 am

anders wrote:Brad 1.0 definitely changed the landscape of every season that followed.

Yeah I want to see what he has in store for the guys and Ashley's edit. I want to see more of her personality this season since she was basically non existant after her 1-on-1 date/drama up until FS dates. I'm hoping to see a love story develope between Ashley and her F1 but I know that that is pushing it, so I'm going to try and stay objective and work on sleuthing more this season with the patterns from bev. I'm seroiusly curious as to who will be "playing" the wack job this season though rotfl they always give us a nice run.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:01 pm

anders wrote:Brad 1.0 definitely changed the landscape of every season that followed.

I'm sorta worried about that too. For some reason, I feel like this season will be mostly just a lark for Ashley, like a last hurrah before she settles down seriously into her new career. Nothing wrong with that, in fact that's what I hope she's doing. Call me a love pessimist, but I really hope she doesn't get her professional train off track after all she's already invested in it. But, what do I know? Maybe Ashley will be the next Trista?! Either way, it will be fun to watch her playing with all her new boyfriends. laughlaughlaugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:04 pm

Alexxxx wrote:

I'm sorta worried about that too. For some reason, I feel like this season will be mostly just a lark for Ashley, like a last hurrah before she settles down seriously into her new career. Nothing wrong with that, in fact that's what I hope she's doing. Call me a love pessimist, but I really hope she doesn't get her professional train off track after all she's already invested in it. But, what do I know? Maybe Ashley will be the next Trista?! Either way, it will be fun to watch her playing with all her new boyfriends. laughlaughlaugh

You know what's nice? When you post and save my fingers all the extra effort! :winkie:

It would be so fun to see a lovestory or anything even in the same neighborhood as Trista/Ryan or Ali/Roberto but I don't think Ashley is looking for that. So unless she gets really, really lucky and Mr. Ashley shows up and she recognizes him, I think it's going to be another Meredith- lots of heat, fun, but nothing lasting more than 6 months at the end. At the very least, she'll be so fun to watch and those boys are cute!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:22 pm

Alanna wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

You know what's nice? When you post and save my fingers all the extra effort! :winkie:

It would be so fun to see a lovestory or anything even in the same neighborhood as Trista/Ryan or Ali/Roberto but I don't think Ashley is looking for that. So unless she gets really, really lucky and Mr. Ashley shows up and she recognizes him, I think it's going to be another Meredith- lots of heat, fun, but nothing lasting more than 6 months at the end. At the very least, she'll be so fun to watch and those boys are cute!

She can have fun with the boys and maybe pay off some student loans in the end?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:37 pm

Yeah, that's basically what this season is going to be... I'm going to rotfl rotfl when they start declaring undying love for each other :P

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 2 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 2 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:19 pm

🐒 are you saying... she might not be doing this for... the right reasons?????!!!! :missspeak:

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:29 pm

:shock: :con1: duh

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by 59hawaii Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:34 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

She can have fun with the boys and maybe pay off some student loans in the end?

Ashley sounds determined and focused on her career, as she should be. I would think if she finds someone at this point in her career, it's because it fits into her career plan - I don't see her deviating from her plan too much - unless she's struck by a bolt of lightning. :laughingoutlou

If Ashley is planning on starting a dental career in the next year in an already established area, she would need $$$ to buy out a dental practice. Most established areas have all the dentists that are needed to support their population and opening a new practice would be risky. It's far better to buy an existing practice complete with a patient list from a retiring dentist.

59hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:07 pm

Well, remember they had Tanner P. "the foot fetish" guy on Jill's, so maybe they will have the wacko edit be a "tooth fetish" guy. I put nothing past the evil Mike Fleiss.

I'm really going into Ashley's season with no expectation, like I did with Jake's. I didn't get invested in anyone too much that I lost any sleep over it. I think, for me, it will be that way with Ahsley's season too. Unless they slip in a Graham, Reid, Kiptyn, Chris L. or Ryan Sutter, than I'm toast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:20 pm

I hope Ashley is smart enough to overcome anything MF and TPTB throw at her this season. Ali, was able to play along with the whole Frank thing and make some viewers at home guessing about what the finale would end up like.

However, in the end she was head over heels in love with Roberto. So even though the edit was mis-leading Ali and Roberto knew there was a love story that took place.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

+60
nutty1
Kelad9
agentcurls
northernviewer
Bronwyn