SELECT CONTENT

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 19 Empty Re: ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by atem Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:01 pm

Now I understand what the maid meant. Desiree was even sad on her FRC day.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 19 Empty Re: ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:02 pm

IMO, Juan Pa is not hot. Every time he opens his mouth, I think 'fake.' I may be able to break my bach habit now.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:02 pm

That's ok, plenty think he's yummy enough. So excited!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:05 pm

IzaLurkin wrote:I just get the feeling Juan Pablo is a player.  Might make for an interesting show tho.

I agree - he comes off as a player to me too - but, I'll watch! Might be one hooooooootttt season. giggling 

"In the end this show is like life more than it's not really....  Sometimes you get Jash and sometimes you get Courtney/Vienna.  The stinky ones squirt out 15 minutes of fame and the good ones make lemonade from their lemons.  It's all what you make of it." - auntie
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:05 pm

IzaLurkin wrote:I just get the feeling Juan Pablo is a player.  Might make for an interesting show tho.

Who knows, maybe he will surprise us! He could end up being a total softie. If not, the season will be long on snark and plenty of hot tub scenes. Hugesmile 

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:06 pm

Beagle wrote:
bronniegrace wrote:Not so pumped about Juan Pablo... Yeah he's hot but... Meh

Not pumped at all either. :(

I honestly wasn't excited for ANY of the choices (Zak, Brooks, Drew) were all meh to me, and I think they just went with the hottest one.

This makes me sound like a horrible person, but I feel like because of his English, next season is just going to be a lot of rolling around on the sand and hot tube make out sessions. Not too much witty conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:06 pm

Jaybird wrote:

Who knows, maybe he will surprise us! He could end up being a total softie. If not, the season will be long on snark and plenty of hot tub scenes. Hugesmile 

Oh yeah, baby! I bet the hot tubs get as hot as that one on Jillian's season did! Hugesmile 

"In the end this show is like life more than it's not really....  Sometimes you get Jash and sometimes you get Courtney/Vienna.  The stinky ones squirt out 15 minutes of fame and the good ones make lemonade from their lemons.  It's all what you make of it." - auntie
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:09 pm

The best thing about playas is that they know how to interact with women to make each one think she's the apple of his eye. So I expect Juan Pablo to really get the women all riled up and they're the ones who are going to be driving the drama and show next season.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:11 pm

I happy Juan Pablo is the next Bachelor. Aside from thinking he's a hot, sexy dude, I like he'll bring some diversity. This show needs a good kick in the pants! Des had a soft spot for him so he has to be a decent guy. He seems to have a lot of personality and a sense of humor which is much needed for a lead... I also like the fact that he's 32 yrs old and probably more serious about looking for something long term instead of just promoting his career. First time in a long time I'm really happy about the casting of the lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:11 pm

Alanna wrote:The best thing about playas is that they know how to interact with women to make each one think she's the apple of his eye. So I expect Juan Pablo to really get the women all riled up and they're the ones who are going to be driving the drama and show next season.

And I'm totally down to watch that. Bring it on.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:13 pm

Alanna wrote:The best thing about playas is that they know how to interact with women to make each one think she's the apple of his eye. So I expect Juan Pablo to really get the women all riled up and they're the ones who are going to be driving the drama and show next season.

JP - Interact? Sure! Converse? Nope.
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:15 pm

Agree and he is the most charismatic of the guys this season. I think the player vibe is just a stereotype. Just because he's Latin doesn't mean he's a player. Hi Alanna!handwave
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

+95
docnash14
Relalou
Luvvy
Aunties_Love
kash