SELECT CONTENT

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 20 Empty Re: ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Chacharo Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:17 am

Alanna wrote:The best thing about playas is that they know how to interact with women to make each one think she's the apple of his eye. So I expect Juan Pablo to really get the women all riled up and they're the ones who are going to be driving the drama and show next season.

Oh, it's going to be a delish season! High clap 

"In the end this show is like life more than it's not really....  Sometimes you get Jash and sometimes you get Courtney/Vienna.  The stinky ones squirt out 15 minutes of fame and the good ones make lemonade from their lemons.  It's all what you make of it." - auntie
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 20 Empty Re: ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:19 am

chicagoowl wrote:
Alanna wrote:The best thing about playas is that they know how to interact with women to make each one think she's the apple of his eye. So I expect Juan Pablo to really get the women all riled up and they're the ones who are going to be driving the drama and show next season.

Agree and he is the most charismatic of the guys this season. I think the player vibe is just a stereotype. Just because he's Latin doesn't mean he's a player. Hi Alanna!handwave
Hiya!

Right now, his mannerisms make me think total ladies' man, but we shall see. Either way, he's a Bach worthy of killing other ladies for based on looks alone. Unleash the models/actresses/1-2 normal ones on him now!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:31 am

Haven't really commented much this season.

First WOW, I think I'm still in shock... San, you must be so happy!!! LOL

So happy for Des and Chris. It seems like they are giving a fair chance of making it by at least moving in together and starting a life where he has a job. They are already light years ahead of Sean and Cat. JMO

I hope she isn't moving to fast to force herself to move on. I still think there might be some unresolved feelings with Brooks. Hopefully, getting back to normal life with Chris will help her get over that... aka not having to watch herself with Brooks every week.

I am a terrible person but, I kind of wished they would have announced Brooks as the Bach to just to see everyone's reactions... I mean, it was LIVE after all LOL.

ETA: Oh yea, and as for JP... I'm with Alanna... playas make for good TV so sure, why not, bring him on.

Last edited by noobsleuth on Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Isitreal Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:32 am

Chacharo wrote:

Oh, it's going to be a delish season!  High clap 

This show is my guilty pleasure. I could not be happier and am looking forward to a great season! Cannot wait! High clap 
Isitreal
Isitreal

Female Posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:43 am

I laugh at Jimmy with is video of Des

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:19 am

Why didn't the show offer Des a trip like they used to do ?
I feel so bad for them, i hope they have the strengh to focus on them only and not read what's said about them, they should just skip all the media rounds and focus on themselves only.
I hope she's happy !
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:39 am

Another one here happy it's Juan Pablo! Went to his Twitter for the first time...helllooo, nice background! :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:15 am

noobsleuth wrote:Haven't really commented much this season.

First WOW, I think I'm still in shock... San, you must be so happy!!! LOL

So happy for Des and Chris. It seems like they are giving a fair chance of making it by at least moving in together and starting a life where he has a job. They are already light years ahead of Sean and Cat. JMO

I hope she isn't moving to fast to force herself to move on. I still think there might be some unresolved feelings with Brooks. Hopefully, getting back to normal life with Chris will help her get over that... aka not having to watch herself with Brooks every week.

I am a terrible person but, I kind of wished they would have announced Brooks as the Bach to just to see everyone's reactions... I mean, it was LIVE after all LOL.

ETA: Oh yea, and as for JP... I'm with Alanna... playas make for good TV so sure, why not, bring him on.

I was so down with him being the next bachelor....giggling But I am happy for Des and Chris! :Smiley: 
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:42 am

I was able to squeeze into ATFR live studio taping today!

First, congrats to Chris & Des and best of luck to them.

Des was all smiles before Brooks came out. The tension and energy was still quite palpable between them and I felt like there was still unfinished business on Brooks' end, (not really on Des'). But I felt like CH interjected a bit and shortened Brooks' answers to questions, etc. and the whole Brooks segment felt rushed. Brooks was sooooooooo nervous. But he seems to be in a good place. After Brooks exited the stage, Des looked a bit bittersweet & sad.

Drew seemed so confident and was super eloquent tonight! If he would've given Des more of that, shall I say? "manly" side, maybe his fate would've been different. He asked her some tough questions. I felt a lot of tension between them, but also saw mutual respect. I don't believe for one nanosecond that boy is over Des. No way. I thought he had lots of swagger tonight, and perhaps, hints of bitterness.

Des and Chris looked adorable together. They really were snugly and very kissy-kissy! You can tell there is love there. I have my own opinions on what type of love it is. ( not necessarily one filled with passion, but something more of an adoring, comforting, innocent love) I know which one I prefer, but hey, we all have our love preferences! I do not think she is entirely over Brooks, but maybe heading in that direction. Only time will tell how long their love story will live on, especially with her move to Seattle, but I hope they can find peace and happiness. I hope she can find that passion with Chris, otherwise, she might always compare her feelings for Chris now to the feelings she had in the past with Brooks. She did seem happy and relieved! But I wouldn't say jubilant.

The audience went totally nuts for JP! He danced through the studio for us and rushed the audience, giving high fives and hugs. He is going to be a hoot!! I'm looking forward to seeing the more serious side of Juan Pa, too.

Not sure I added anything that valuable to the conversation, but these are my thoughts after being there in person and seeing them all sitting in front of me.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:46 am

bilolo wrote:Why didn't the show offer Des a trip like they used to do ?
I feel so bad for them, i hope they have the strengh to focus on them only and not read what's said about them, they should just skip all the media rounds and focus on themselves only.
I hope she's happy !

I'm quite sure they didn't for Sean and Cat either...which had a whole slew of folks here convinced that meant TPTB didn't think they'd last long at all (which clearly isn't anywhere near the case - and, if anything, I think tonight's little segment with them probably hints that much of the theorizing on the SeanCat threads right now about the wedding is very accurate! :yes: )

I actually thought they might offer SeanCat a trip now and do a little more of a segment with them, but maybe the JP intro took that over.

For those unsure that there's a lot of producer thought this will last, I've been at a few ATFR tapings - all with a lot of "filler" in much shorter finale shows than we had given that this was really 5 hours instead of 2 hours like the past. They trotted out half Bach nation at one of them, even. I think they are much more optimistic in Des and Chris than many of the others - I'd guess them moving in together AND it being a new place that is "theirs" is probably adding to producer hope this may last.

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:47 am

Thanks agentcurls! As long as Desiree is happy and found the guy for her, that's all that matters in the end of things.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:50 am

nd4reality wrote:
latergator wrote:congratulations to Des and Chris... they make a beautiful couple and the proposal was beautiful.

it appears that my source was fliessed, first time since Ali's season.  but, I gotta give it to MF, he got RS didn't he.

it has been fun with you guys, and I will hang around for a bit, but life goes on... at least it better.

All the sources were Fleissed.

I just hope the board learns a lesson and stops jumping on the spoiled F1 bandwagon and makes posting here easier to the non-believers.

This season should stand as a lesson to all. Ali, Brad 1.0 and now this one - it is possible to be completely fooled.

You are so right! I was unspoiled through ep 4 and was firmly believing that Chris was F1. I was shocked to learn it was Brooks when I became spoiled. While CHris was #1 in my heart and I could see her "sparkling" with Chris the entire season, I just couldn't forget the spoiler. And, this past week, I just gave up on CHris being F1. I didn't even go to a viewing party because I didn't want to see Chris taken to the end and then dumped. My only hope was that he'd be named Bachelor 2014.

Well, never again. I am going to stay unspoiled for as long as possible. We were having a grand time in the non-spoiler threads sleuthing based only on screencaps and information released by ABC plus interviews with Des and CH. We had figured out that CHris and Drew would be in top 3 and that Michael would be in top 5. Based on all the shout out's that Zak was getting in her blogs plus airtime, we figured that he'd go far too (although I was SHOCKED he went to F4).

So ... there' a lot to figure out without a spoiler given folks (me included) tunnel vision.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

+95
docnash14
Relalou
Luvvy
Aunties_Love
kash