SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 24 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by misticia Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:18 am

People speak about Drew (or Chris) as default F1. But if Des send Brooks home, it's not anymore a default F1, it's a choice. Isn't it ?

misticia

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by misticia Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:20 am

*deleted*

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:21 am

Well all I can say is, after watching those previews and seeing what goes down with Brooks and Des and all her heartache and emotion then someone please tell me how it's a good thing if she picks Brooks in the end? My question is how do you turn that around and have a happy ending? How do you go from that kind of betrayal and hurt to being the next happily engaged twosome?
I dont know how she could cross that bridge. I really dont.

Maybe her eyes are opened. Maybe she sees that one of the guys who has been there steadfastly for her all along is her true F1.
It would be lovely if that happens.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:25 am

misticia wrote:People speak about Drew (or Chris) as default F1. But if Des send Brooks home, it's not anymore a default F1, it's a choice. Isn't it ?
ABSOLUTELY!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:04 am

Drew – according to Des
• Best Looking
• Best Body
• Best Kisser
• Family was so loving and kind – the type of family you want to be around
• I trust Drew
• Can share his feelings
• Kind
• Strong
• Emotional in such a great way
• Know (he’d) be a supportive and loving partner
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:22 am

Nativenewyorker wrote:
You know what, I am not about to go round and round with this. My statement was that there are worse things than picking a supposed default F1. You did see the word "supposed". There is a reason I put that qualifier in there. That is because it may not necessarily be a default F1. Everyone is assuming that this season it's Brooks and anyone else who might get picked would therefore be a default. I don't know that I accept that. Hence the reason I included the qualifying word.

I think if Deanna had picked Jason, that would have been infinitely worse.  He had a child. If you don't really love the guy, then don't involve his child. Deanna didn't dare pick Jason.  She knew that she did not love him. She didn't love Jesse, but he didn't love her either. So in the end, no one got irreparably hurt. That's why I think there are worse things than picking a default F1.  She wanted Graham, he didn't want her. At least she was decent enough to let Jeremy go at F3 because she wasn't feeling it with him. So considering she could not pick no one, then she did the next best thing. I never heard anything to the effect that life wasn't easy with Jesse.  

We don't know that Chris or Drew would be default F1's. Some are saying that because they believe it's Brooks and no one else. But what if something terrible happens with Brooks and then Des realizes that she really wants someone else? Maybe her eyes are opened.  Maybe she sees that one of the guys who has been there steadfastly for her all along is her true F1.

That's all I am going to say on the subject.

my last thoughts on this...
Desiree is the one who, by her own words in this season thus far, has indicated that Brooks is her F1.  we are up to F4 to F3 ceremony and she is still saying it's Brooks and not only that... she is looking forward to a engagement from him.  then with only a few weeks left, we are supposed to believe that she flips to one of the others and loves them more than anything?  maybe she comes on the AFTR and says gotcha, I never loved Brooks, it was only a ruse.  I don't think so... in my eyes she would be picking a default guy to just get the season finished, and based on what we are watching and the other two guys are watching... they would be feeling that.  that's not to say that some people would be a-okay with that, but I don't believe Drew or Chris would.
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:23 am

SueSt wrote:Drew – according to Des
• Best Looking
• Best Body
• Best Kisser
• I trust Drew
• Can share his feelings
• Kind
• Strong
• Know (he’d) be a  supportive and loving partner

The perfect man and husband material  :gotcha: 
True love is when you love the man despite his flaws.

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:27 am

misticia wrote:
• Best Looking
• Best Body
• Best Kisser
• I trust Drew
• Can share his feelings
• Kind
• Strong

The perfect man and husband material  :gotcha: 
True love is when you love the man despite his flaws.

:-) um, excuse me, WHAT flaws!!??? :-)
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:06 am

• Best Looking
• Best Body
• Best Kisser
• I trust Drew
• Can share his feelings
• Kind
• Strong

Des can say all of these things and I know without a doubt they are true, but in the end, the heart wants what the heart wants. There are no words that can define that. Who is her heart with?

Everyone has their opinion on that one and that is good! I love that at this point in the process there is speculation going on, despite the spoilers.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:18 am

latergator wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:
You know what, I am not about to go round and round with this. My statement was that there are worse things than picking a supposed default F1. You did see the word "supposed". There is a reason I put that qualifier in there. That is because it may not necessarily be a default F1. Everyone is assuming that this season it's Brooks and anyone else who might get picked would therefore be a default. I don't know that I accept that. Hence the reason I included the qualifying word.

I think if Deanna had picked Jason, that would have been infinitely worse.  He had a child. If you don't really love the guy, then don't involve his child. Deanna didn't dare pick Jason.  She knew that she did not love him. She didn't love Jesse, but he didn't love her either. So in the end, no one got irreparably hurt. That's why I think there are worse things than picking a default F1.  She wanted Graham, he didn't want her. At least she was decent enough to let Jeremy go at F3 because she wasn't feeling it with him. So considering she could not pick no one, then she did the next best thing. I never heard anything to the effect that life wasn't easy with Jesse.

We don't know that Chris or Drew would be default F1's. Some are saying that because they believe it's Brooks and no one else. But what if something terrible happens with Brooks and then Des realizes that she really wants someone else? Maybe her eyes are opened.  Maybe she sees that one of the guys who has been there steadfastly for her all along is her true F1.

That's all I am going to say on the subject.

my last thoughts on this...
Desiree is the one who, by her own words in this season thus far, has indicated that Brooks is her F1.  we are up to F4 to F3 ceremony and she is still saying it's Brooks and not only that... she is looking forward to a engagement from him.  then with only a few weeks left, we are supposed to believe that she flips to one of the others and loves them more than anything?  maybe she comes on the AFTR and says gotcha, I never loved Brooks, it was only a ruse.  I don't think so... in my eyes she would be picking a default guy to just get the season finished, and based on what we are watching and the other two guys are watching... they would be feeling that.  that's not to say that some people would be a-okay with that, but I don't believe Drew or Chris would.

The thing is that we're seeing only what they chose to show us. Des could have I'm in love with Brooks but... or I'd like for Brooks to propose if......

I think she probably will end up with him but there are scenarios where I could see her ending up with one of the other guys and moving on depending on what he says to her on that pier. I could see them setting Brooks up as her f1 at the time of the FDs so the viewers think she ends up alone. The real ending could be he comes back and she lets him, he comes back and she rejects him, or he doesn't come back at all. The spoilers are the only thing making me reasonably certain it's the 1st one. If Des rejects him then it will be because she can't trust him and that's when I could see her letting herself see one of the other guys as her f1 and not just a default.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by momof3 rn Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:45 am

deleted

Last edited by momof3 rn on Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted)

momof3 rn

Back to top Go down

Post by momof3 rn Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:48 am

albean99 wrote:
The thing is that we're seeing only what they chose to show us. Des could have I'm in love with Brooks but... or I'd like for Brooks to propose if......

I think she probably will end up with him but there are scenarios where I could see her ending up with one of the other guys and moving on depending on what he says to her on that pier. I could see them setting Brooks up as her f1 at the time of the FDs so the viewers think she ends up alone. The real ending could be he comes back and she lets him, he comes back and she rejects him, or he doesn't come back at all. The spoilers are the only thing making me reasonably certain it's the 1st one. If Des rejects him then it will be because she can't trust him and that's when I could see her letting herself see one of the other guys as her f1 and not just a default.

I agree with this, except I'm still not sure Des ends up with Brooks.  IMO, a really dramatic season would be for her to reject Brooks if he indeed does leave and comes back with a changed mind or if he just says it won't work and leaves. The drama would come from her choosing Drew or Chris which is completely contradictory to the spoilers and what TPTB are leading the audience to think in that Des ends up alone.  

momof3 rn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

+60
iamreal2u
Shadow
IzaLurkin
rosesrREd
Karche