SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 25 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 25 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by jcrbil Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:11 pm

Rather than enter the debate, I'm just going to point out that Des had only said positive things about her f3... and good. Because it's pretty clear that she broke some hearts (Part of the Bach/ette "process"), but she's a good woman and she won't rub extra salt in their wounds (she knows there will be plenty of salt in the playback- when they watch the interactions with the others).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 25 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This was just posted in the Brooks thread. Yet again Drew is on the cover with Brooks. How strange. It's so odd that the mags have him in the role of the f2 instead of Chris at least by the pics on the cover. Does he go home at the LCD or not? no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:24 pm

I wish he was not lumped like that at the end as f2. If she let him go on the LCD then he would be f3 right ? I would prefer that than to have him be rejected at the FRC !

Somehow I doubt he does go home at the LCD - pending more detailed episodes descriptions for the LCDs lol. So sad.

We have Chris in a limo and the chris fans say that is just chris being nervous and not chris upset.
And the spoiler that brooks is f1 - so I would wish that Drew is let go early. His poor sad sad face !

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:38 pm

sfrank wrote:So US Weekly will not say WHO bolted..."so not to spoil the episode". Just says she had deep feeling for the "runaway suitor".  But we all know its Brooks..,please excuse the typo doing this on my iPad in my office!

Here are some excerpts:

She was looking forward to romantic horseback rides, sailing trips - and candlelit dinners that ended with the couple foregoing their individual rooms. But in the middle of their date, the man Hartsock considered a potential husband told her was walking away from their relationship, crushing any chance of a future together. In a major understatement, the show insider note, "She was very emotional", at point, a sniffling Hartsock whimpers, "I just want to go home."

What caused this  shattering change of heart? Reality - an the idea of dropping to one knee with the traditional Neil Lane rock - got too real."

"The man cared deeply for Des. His feeling were incredibly strong which made his decision difficult". In the painful aftermath, say the source, he regretted his choice "almost immediately".

More to come!

I think I figured it out after I saw this (brought sfrank's post from the media thread). Drew is on this cover because they're making it appear that he leaves. Of course we know that Brooks is the one leaving but they may think some viewers will think it could be Drew.

This actually makes me feel better because I'd like for Drew to leave at the LCD and not go to the FRC.

ETA: Just saw the bolded part. What? :shocked!:  Does that mean the horseback ride is really the FD after all? :laughingoutlou  Can't be can it? Drew's date is the first so before Brooks leaves so if that were the FD what are they talking about?

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:17 pm

albean in the interests of sleuthing lol here's bunch of questions. I'm very confused.

Lets leave the horseback riding alone for now.

The detailed episode description mentioned beaches with a beach side picnic and caves etc. right ?

What beaches and caves are near to Shirley heights ? They seemed to spent a lot of time there including a meal at the table and sitting on a hill kissing till nearly sunset.

Plus the description said their dinner was rained out ! Would you say from the hilltop kissing scenes closer to sunset that there was any indication of rain ?

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:24 pm

Well we know one thing for sure...according to Millsy, Drew has the steamiest FS date. Are we surprised???

Can't wait to watch!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This isn't a beach but it looks like it could rain. Maybe they got the dates mixed up because it also talks about sailing and that's where Des is in the red/white bathing suit and I think she's wearing the green one at the FD with Chris.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:29 pm

Beeleever wrote:Well we know one thing for sure...according to Millsy, Drew has the steamiest FS date. Are we surprised???

Can't wait to watch!

Millsy is disgusting though so I don't appreciate the heads up from him Upset . But yeah it should be a very interesting date.

I wonder which bachelor asked the camaras to leave giggling . Too funny.

I still think the date descriptions are all messed up and don't line up with the few scenes we have seen in the previews.
If the beach date that the episode description said it was - then what on earth was their discussion on the beach about ???? And how did it turn steamy after that ?

But I really don't want to speculate on the twists and turns over much. My head hurts trying.

(see my signature!!!!)

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:04 pm

That's why I go by the press release. It tells you what happens more than that article.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:14 pm

atem wrote:That's why I go by the press release.  It tells you what happens more than that article.

I am talking about the press release actually.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:17 pm

I recall the press release saying that they take a road trip and while shopping around they get rained on and she takes him someplace secluded or whatever and that they have a picnic.

Desiree's first date is with Drew, and the couple set off to explore the island by jeep. Their sightseeing tour takes them along the coastline where they stop at several cliff-side spots, pose for photos and steal kisses. Then they join the locals at a festival, taking part in the celebration. But Desiree steals Drew away to a quiet secret garden where the two can share a private picnic. Drew, totally love struck, tells her that he is ready to propose. There is no doubt they have a special connection. A sudden tropical rain spoils plans for a beachside dinner, but they take shelter. It's clear that this handsome and sweet guy has captured Desiree's heart, and she invites him to share some alone time in the fantasy suite. But will this reserved man accept?  
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:32 pm

atem wrote:I recall the press release saying that they take a road trip and while shopping around they get rained on and she takes him someplace secluded or whatever and that they have a picnic.

Desiree's first date is with Drew, and the couple set off to explore the island by jeep. Their sightseeing tour takes them along the coastline where they stop at several cliff-side spots, pose for photos and steal kisses. Then they join the locals at a festival, taking part in the celebration. But Desiree steals Drew away to a quiet secret garden where the two can share a private picnic. Drew, totally love struck, tells her that he is ready to propose. There is no doubt they have a special connection. A sudden tropical rain spoils plans for a beachside dinner, but they take shelter. It's clear that this handsome and sweet guy has captured Desiree's heart, and she invites him to share some alone time in the fantasy suite. But will this reserved man accept?  

How is the "secret garden" Shirley Heights? It's also not the "beachside dinner" yet we saw food at their table. Very confusing.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

+60
iamreal2u
Shadow
IzaLurkin
rosesrREd
Karche