SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Page 3 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:26 pm

Tears. She's in love with him.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by Di_ATL Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:39 pm

Well she just blatantly told him she is in love with him, his reaction surprise and say's why did you tell me that. She says she couldn't but was going to later today. Brooks just wanted her affirmation and now that he has it you betcha he ain't going know where but DOWN on one knee to propose next week.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:40 pm

Piper61 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
sfrank wrote:I love how Chris is always telling us how in love Des is with him...

I remember how confident Ben F (was rooting for him, love him still) was going into the FRC with Ashley and I keep getting that feeling with Chris. At least Chris isn't going to be sent away in shame on some stupid little boat like poor Ben. That was terrible.
I felt soooo bad for Ben!
Me too, Poor Ben...He was so blindsided ..so totally devastated..I will never forget being so upset for him, I couldn't even watch JP's proposal. I hate part of the show...hate seeing people hurt. Ben was treated like crap. Sending him off in a silly row boat really made me mad.no 

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:04 pm

It's not only that she's in love with Brooks but she defined what she doesn't feel for the other two no matter what it seems. It is Brooks or nada!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:05 pm

There's still that VO of him saying 'I'm as in love as I've ever been', but I guess that wasn't shown in a preview or anything?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:23 pm

omg what did Brooks do to my Des girl really, that was the most heartbreaking thing i've ever seen, omg so real and sad at the same time, i feel for them. :weeps:
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:24 pm

I dont think he leaves at all. I think he stays on the Island, as the others go on their date, MTP etc, I Think Nate sees how Des is not herself with the others. He talks to her and she confesses she is in love with Brooks, he either calls, goes to see or CH intervenes, or Brooks himself wants to see her, thus the scene with Drew. I think Brooks then gets his MTP date in place of Drew and then we fast forward to FRC, and she picks Brooks and he professes his love to her , for her and proposes, ahh and the twirl.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:28 pm

Di_ATL wrote:I dont think he leaves at all.  I think he stays on the Island, as the others go on their date, MTP etc, I Think Nate sees how Des is not herself with the others. He talks to her and she confesses she is in love with Brooks, he either calls, goes to see or CH intervenes, or Brooks himself wants to see her, thus the scene with Drew. I think Brooks then gets his MTP date in place of Drew and then we fast forward to FRC, and she picks Brooks and he professes his love to her , for her and proposes, ahh and the twirl.

I'd sure would like a cap proving that.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:29 pm

Holy Sh*t. My take - Brooks is totally damaged goods. Love is "painful." What did his ex do to him?
Des looked like a class act. He looked terrible. And I'm a Brooks fan.

Yuck.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:34 pm

Brooks sister in law just retweeted Trista Sutters tweet about Brooks not being the right guy for Des... Hmmm? I start to think that this was the last episode with Brooks and Des and that he actually goes home.

By the way... I'm sad and crying... I really thought Des and Brooks would be the IT.

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:35 pm

I haven't seen the show yet I'm on the west coast but I can say my stomach is tied up in knots and I don't think I want to see it at all. What did they show in the previews? Did they show Brooks opening the door in this episode? Was CH the person at the door?

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:36 pm

Why is it a two part finale then?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

+75
asim
zana_72
jillnc1
ImeldaMarcos
cfck2222