SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Page 37 of 74 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 55 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 37 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:03 pm

Cecilia wrote:
beesurromama wrote:Something that keeps pestering me and squashing my hope for a happy ending is that the finale has been promoted as riveting but not romantic. I would think that if Brooks sweeps back in for his lady love it would be... "THE MOST ROMANTIC FINALE EVER" I feel like TPTB are preparing me for something lackluster

If they say romantic it gives it away.  And also, he kind of ruined the romance when he dumped her at the FD.  Just sayin.  Doesn't mean that they can't give it a shot, try to work it out.  But it will never be most romantic.

Oh, I don't know.

Last edited by SusieQ on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 37 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by laurentx Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:04 pm

Didn't Des say happy tears for next week?

They are giving us no previews, nothing to work with - we've never been this limited right?

If they gave us more maybe it would give it all away and TPTB like the leverage they have right now, no one knows how it's going to play out. To me that screams Brooks returns, they can't show any video with him in it, we are limited to what we've been shown.
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:05 pm

Goldie2 wrote:In CH interview this morning on GMA he was very negative
towards Brooks saying " he did not reciprocate Des '
feelings and there were numerous red flags she chose to ignore".

I think his extra interview he's cracking the door open for a return by Brooks- but not a happy ending for them ...

He did change his tone from the morning press to the extra interview. IMO it's in the show's best interests to keep the idea of a possible return out there even if there is 0 truth to it. Helps to keep the buzz and build on this weeks improved ratings if there's a change Brooks returns. He said there are so many ways this could go and that's their best marketing strategy - have people tune in to see which way it really does.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:06 pm

beesurromama wrote:Something that keeps pestering me and squashing my hope for a happy ending is that the finale has been promoted as riveting but not romantic. I would think that if Brooks sweeps back in for his lady love it would be... "THE MOST ROMANTIC FINALE EVER" I feel like TPTB are preparing me for something lackluster

I think they are really promoting the "anything could happen" mystery. If they promote it as romantic then the "she walks away alone" element is gone. They are loving this because it is so different from anything they have done before and people are responding positively to it. With ratings up last night, you know they will be up even more for next week, they don't want to give anything away.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:06 pm

Brooks himself, according to that girl who watched the show with him, said that there were a lot of weird twists coming up and that the ending was very intense. Intensity and riveting definitely go hand in hand. Intensity and riveting can also be very romantic, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:11 pm

SusieQ wrote:

Brooks himself, according to that girl who watched the show with him, said that there were a lot of weird twists coming up and that the ending was very intense. Intensity and riveting definitely go hand in hand. Intensity and riveting can also be very romantic, IMO.

hopefully he was referring to the show's ending, cause that means he was there, rather than his ending! Praying 
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:12 pm

moonchild wrote:

I think they are really promoting the "anything could happen" mystery.  If they promote it as romantic then the "she walks away alone" element is gone.  They are loving this because it is so different from anything they have done before and people are responding positively to it.  With ratings up last night, you know they will be up even more for next week,  they don't want to give anything away.

From a producer's perspective, this should really show them that a few tweaks to the formula in a season - actual original scenarios that change up the basic process a bit, not another guy has a girlfriend or another unimportant guy leaves, but things that really mix it up a bit and leave viewers wondering what happens - will get ratings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:17 pm

laurentx wrote:Didn't Des say happy tears for next week?

They are giving us no previews, nothing to work with - we've never been this limited right?

If they gave us more maybe it would give it all away and TPTB like the leverage they have right now, no one knows how it's going to play out.  To me that screams Brooks returns, they can't show any video with him in it, we are limited to what we've been shown.

So true, if they show us any pic or hope he returns, that lessons this cliff hanger they have us on right now. Takes me back to the mountain top they were sitting on above the clouds...I would have been skerd crapless to stand up their.

All we do have is two V.O where he says he is in love with Des, and the other i believe is him saying, " I am in love as i've ever been" :yes: to go off of. Which we have not yet see played out.

Also by articles we've seen two men have chosen to propose and have chosen gorgeous engagement rings, so both her f2 had all intentions of proposing and it being romantic and giving her the cinderella fairy tale ending she so deserves. so me hath not lost all hope just yet for BRES. JMO

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:23 pm

This article makes me think he's gone for good. hmmm  That that really was goodbye.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Instead of the love story we thought we were getting, it seems to be Brooks was just the last lesson that Des needed to learn. Unfortunately, for Brooks and Des fans. :Frown:

. . . At the same time, they could be selling this so well—all working together, CH, Des, everyone, and that could be the big surprise at the end. He does come back.

Last edited by SusieQ on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEnoughTime Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:24 pm

I too was intrigue when Brooks and Des was talking about her being conflicted. I think at some point there was a misunderstanding between them. I truly think he believed she was telling him that her heart was conflicted because she had feelings for multiple guys. Really she was conflicted because she only had feelings for him and wanted to end the show there. He really was surprised...I bet his heart sank when he heard her say that! I think he hought she was gonna let him go at the next RC. I thnk in that moment he realized how wrong his thinking had been. I just can't imagine how his head must have been spinning. A complete reality shift! No wonder he didn't want to leave her. This will be exactly the reason he returns. He has the information he needed to now to let his guard downM

NeverEnoughTime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:28 pm

SusieQ wrote:This article makes me think he's gone for good. :hmmm:That that really was goodbye.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Keep the faith!! :yes:  He'll be back and I have no doubt they're happy together. Of course TP, and CH and even Des are going to make it look as if she walks away alone, that sooo isn't happening! Ratings, Ratings, Ratings!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:32 pm

Well, I think I'll sign off until next week's episode is over when we'll all have very concrete things to talk about. :Smiley:  Until then, there's just not going to be any clear-cut answers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 74 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 55 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

+75
asim
zana_72
jillnc1
ImeldaMarcos
cfck2222