SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Page 72 of 74 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 72 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:26 pm

nutty1 wrote:At this point, 5 days until the finale, I don't think anyone is going to change their mind unless something major pops up. So I guess we will all wait & see together!
totally agree with this. it also is not anyone's job to try to change anyone else's mind. as for me if i'm wrong and it isn't brooks i'll be bummed for 10 minutes and then get back to my real life. no big deal.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 72 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:26 pm

LLiza wrote:
SusieQ wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:If you think she would give away the ending on twitter, then I don't know what to say. I don't think she's that stupid!  

That's why I wanted someone to just mention that people can see her favorites to see if she deletes it or not. Either she doesn't know people can see them or she's very brave in giving away things about the show (even the next show, if he comes back & she lets him go), or it's a cold, hard fact that Brooks is gone and doesn't come back next week and she has no qualms about grilling him now (because she's not over it).

Brooks may need his mommy to tell him what to do, but I bet that Des is worldy enough to keep her own twitter account under her control.

I hope you are enjoying comtinuely insulting a woman and her family for no valid reason:nono: 
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieBach Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:26 pm

moonchild wrote:If Des was going to have this epiphany that she really wasn't in love with B but the one she really was in love with was C, then they do the twirl and walk slowly off into the sunset, then you would think the edit from "finale, part 1" would have been much different.  They would have spent much more time building the "possibility" with C, showing how compatible they are and how she loves the way she feels when she is with him.  They would have edited B more to be the dastardly villain that no one would "want" back in their life.  They could have easily done that, they are quite good at that editing thing.  They would not have made the break up so long and drawn out, showing him totally conflicted, having him say that he doesn't want to leave and is already missing her.  Her acting like she doesn't want him to leave.  Telling him that even though he just broke her heart she still loved him.

Des herself said about Monday's episode, that she hoped we all saw the beauty in it. How can there be beauty in it, unless it becomes part of their story (Bres) to a happy ending?

This is what I was thinking too. They can edit the story into whatever they want. Chris H admitted yesterday that other leads have said "I Love so-and-so" early on, but TPTB chooses not to show it. He said something to the effect that they had to show Des saying she loves Brooks so that we could see why she is so heartbroken. Not really. They could have left the "I Love Brooks" on the cutting room floor, downplayed the Brooks break-up, and continued on with the Chris vs. Drew love story.

At this point we have no idea what really happens.

One other thing that puzzles me. Why do we only see Chris in the F3 "RC?" Why don't we see a SC of Drew? Maybe because Brooks is standing too close to Drew? Not likely, but again who knows? Maybe Chris H starts his talk with brokenhearted Des, but eventually tells her, "Oh by the way, Brooks decided he wants to stay and he's here for the RC if you'll have him. Where do we go from here?" Again, not likely given the episode guide, blogs and interviews, but who knows?

Maybe all three meet the parents - hence Nate's comment about meeting them "all." Maybe Nate says RS is wrong because RS said Drew was eliminated at F3 - and Nate knows that is wrong because he met him.

And don't forget the infamous Brooks SC where he is crying into the lettuce that has beads....

I - like Kaley - am so confused!

MaggieBach

Back to top Go down

Post by LLiza Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:27 pm

FinalHydrangea wrote:Looking for clues in tweet favoriting is probably about as reliable for clues as watching the previews to see if the bachelorette's eyeblinks say anything in Morse code.

High clap 

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:29 pm

FinalHydrangea wrote:Looking for clues in tweet favoriting is probably about as reliable for clues as watching the previews to see if the bachelorette's eyeblinks say anything in Morse code.

clapping! 
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:29 pm

bleuberry wrote:THIS is exactly why Des, her mom, her bro, and her girlfriends are doing what they're doing. If RS was wrong, they would simply say nothing and let him look like a fool. But instead, they're kindly letting him knows days before the finale that he might want to double check his sources? Not.happening.

I don't think Desiree favoriting a tweet had anything to do with RS. People react emotionally on twitter all the time and then regret it.

Nate responded to a private conversation.

Perhaps Nate and her mom didn't know at first, but recently found out.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:32 pm

I just watched the Rose Forecast 7 again. That one preview that freaked everyone out and I watched and listened to Chris' limo scene and I would swear he's crying. It's not just him rubbing his eyes, but they're kind of red and just the way he breathes.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:35 pm

MaggieBach wrote:
This is what I was thinking too. They can edit the story into whatever they want. Chris H admitted yesterday that other leads have said "I Love so-and-so" early on, but TPTB chooses not to show it. He said something to the effect that they had to show Des saying she loves Brooks so that we could see why she is so heartbroken. Not really. They could have left the "I Love Brooks" on the cutting room floor, downplayed the Brooks break-up, and continued on with the Chris vs. Drew love story.

At this point we have no idea what really happens.

One other thing that puzzles me. Why do we only see Chris in the F3 "RC?" Why don't we see a SC of Drew? Maybe because Brooks is standing too close to Drew? Not likely, but again who knows? Maybe Chris H starts his talk with brokenhearted Des, but eventually tells her, "Oh by the way, Brooks decided he wants to stay and he's here for the RC if you'll have him. Where do we go from here?" Again, not likely given the episode guide, blogs and interviews, but who knows?

Maybe all three meet the parents - hence Nate's comment about meeting them "all." Maybe Nate says RS is wrong because RS said Drew was eliminated at F3 - and Nate knows that is wrong because he met him.

And don't forget the infamous Brooks SC where he is crying into the lettuce that has beads....

I - like Kaley - am so confused!

They didn't show Brooks, because the show wanted people to keep guessing who was leaving...Drew or Brooks.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LLiza Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:37 pm

Jeepers wrote:

I hope you are enjoying comtinuely insulting a woman and her family for no valid reason:nono: 

A. I am. Monday's episode made the opportunity too delicious for words!!
B. She agreed to be on national TV and made it clear what her role in his life is.
C. It's obviously salient to the storyline, or the editors would have left it on the floor.
D. Last I heard, SHE is not a member here. If she is, point me in her direction and I will discuss it privately with her.
E. While Brooks and his family probably could use a protector at this point, they can fight their own battles.

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:39 pm

LLiza wrote:
Jeepers wrote:

A.  I am.  Monday's episode made the opportunity too delicious for words!!
B.  She agreed to be on national TV and made it clear what her role in his life is.
C.  It's obviously salient to the storyline, or the editors would have left it on the floor.
D.  Last I heard, SHE is not a member here.  If she is, point me in her direction and I will discuss it privately with her.
E.  While Brooks and his family probably could use a protector at this point, they can fight their own battles.

Not according to our hosts here .. Maybe you need to see the forum rules.........  Your points are off the mark ...

Last edited by Jeepers on Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:40 pm

Speaking of that Rose vid thing, have they put up any deleted scenes?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:44 pm

ImeldaMarcos wrote:The sister said it was hard for brooks to watch Des get her heart broken and his broken on national tv. IF his heart was broken he was in love.

Good Point.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 74 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

+75
asim
zana_72
jillnc1
ImeldaMarcos
cfck2222