SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Page 24 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 - Page 24 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by momoftrips Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

elizabethlbird Elizabeth Bird
Met Brooks from #bachelorette tonight at Twilight Concert Series!

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 - Page 24 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:53 am

Piper61 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
laurentx wrote:Cecilia, thank you for capturing all of it.. Admittedly, I didn't understand everything Brooks was saying because 1) he was soft spoken or blubbering, or 2) without fail, my kids and hubby walk into the room & start talking!

Was curious how we know that the red dress is from Chris's LCD?

Personally, if Brooks does return I hope it is early on so at least they get maybe a mini fantasy date?  I would feel robbed if we didn't see more interaction!
Yes! We need the intimate date, we need to see the chemistry and fireworks because the last episode was so sad and so devoid of romance.
There was romance between Des and Chris/Drew.  
Oh, those two men? I hardly noticed. giggling 

But if course we were only discussing the Brooks hour.
BUT it is completely unfair to say that there was no romance at all on that episode. Just trying to keep the facts straight is all.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:41 am

atem wrote:I just can't shake the feeling that Desiree didn't know about what Brooks said to his family and Chris H about her.  I just can't believe he's final 1 and wouldn't tell her about that.

What gives you that indication? Its clear he told her the same things he told them. He told her about his mom and sister because she references it during their talk on the pier although we did not see it. Even from her blog she indicated she knows all the doubts now but they were never expressed to her during their previous times together only then by the pier:

I was surprised watching the episode and seeing the conversations Brooks had with his mother and sister and with Chris Harrison, expressing his doubts and feelings. He never expressed those concerns with me until it was too late. I was completely blindsided and heartbroken by his exit.

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:03 am

There are those shorts again!

That's true sfrank. I guess I read that wrong.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:04 am

momoftrips wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thanks MOT...
ahhh, Brooks looks at peace and happy. this is good to see. :Nod: 
wonder who was playing?
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:21 am

latergator wrote:
thanks MOT...
wonder who was playing?

Some band named The Nationals and a lady singer.

atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:26 am

Actually, atem those shorts look a little different to me...the mustard short have some fringe to them. LOL!

Yes, I think she knows all now. I think if she had even a whiff of anything like that coming from him she would be told him ILY sooner to ease his doubts about the other guys. She was DEFINITELY telling him the during alone time in the FS. Man, I bet the FS room at the St. James would have been amazing.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:27 am

atem wrote:
latergator wrote:
thanks MOT...
wonder who was playing?

Some band named The Nationals and a lady singer.

These two love live music...lots of concerts for them this summer.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:35 am

latergator wrote:
momoftrips wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thanks MOT...
wonder who was playing?

That is the happiest I have seen him in pictures yet. Could be maybe it's about to be over and he gets to be with Des and he's really in love? We know Des always has a big smile on her face in her pics. I hope that's the reason anyway.

I am so happy we got the news that they were still together and happy.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:36 am

sfrank wrote:Actually, atem those shorts look a little different to me...the mustard short have some fringe to them. LOL!

Yes, I think she knows all now. I think if she had even a whiff of anything like that coming from him she would be told him ILY sooner to ease his doubts about the other guys. She was DEFINITELY telling him the during alone time in the FS. Man, I bet the FS room at the St. James would have been amazing.

Well, he looks more homeless than anything in those pics.  Ha!

eta

Did you see the deleted scenes with Chris and Drew? With the Drew one she was so eager to have some fun! You know she wished she was with Brooks then.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:39 am

sfrank wrote:Actually, atem those shorts look a little different to me...the mustard short have some fringe to them. LOL!

wouldn't it be shocking if we find out it was amazing... just throwing stuff at the fan and wondering if anything will stick. giggling 

when Brooks left Des at the end of monday's show he was heartbroken over the fact that he had just kissed a wonderful girl goodbye who had all the things he was looking for in a partner.  I'm thinking what if he turns around (we were told that starting at the first minute we would be shocked) and heads back to Des and tells her blah, blah blah (I don't want to speculate what he might say, anything I can think of may pale in comparison to what he says), and asks if he can continue. perhaps the fantasy suite is exactly what he does need to express himself fully.  for some reason when he was in Idaho, the fantasy suite was mentioned by him twice, and CH brought up the fs also.  it would be shocking to viewers to see Des agree to this after he just dumped her.

hmmmm, just go on talking to yourselves while I daydream a little more Hugesmile
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:41 am

atem wrote:

Well, he looks more homeless than anything in those pics.  Ha!

eta

Did you see the deleted scenes with Chris and Drew?  With the Drew one she was so eager to have some fun!  You know she wished she was with Brooks then.

I didn't see them atem. are these from over at the alphabet place?
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

+64
terabithia
beesurromama
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
Chacharo