SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Page 45 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 - Page 45 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:17 am

momoftrips wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Giving advice to @brooksaforester for when he gets in the hot seat on Monday. #thebachelorette #8millionviewers #teambrooks
what a cute little grin he has on his face! he looks like one happy guy to me.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 - Page 45 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by terabithia Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:23 am

I haven't been able to keep up with the Brooks thread but I saw some people several pages back citing Chris Harrison interviews as proof that Brooks is gone for good.

CH lies all the time in media to keep the audience guessing, in the past he has said things like "the spoilers couldn't be more wrong" and then it turns out the F1 spoilers were exactly right.

I saved this quote from a People.com interview, it was posted the same day as Sean's finale aired. It's solid proof that Chris Harrison lies to hype the show. I don't think this makes him evil, but it means we shouldn't put stock in anything he says. (BTW, it would be easy to find many examples of Harrison telling lies and half truths to hype the show, this is hardly a rare example.)

People.com: The finale promos show you handing a note to Sean on decision day. Have you seen anyone guess the letter’s author or intent correctly? Is it as big a deal as they have made it appear?

Chris: No one has guessed even close to what it is or whom it is from. It is extremely impactful and plays a major role in how the finale plays out as it comes right before Sean is about to make his final decision. I didn’t know what it said. It was burning a hole in my pocket in the 30 minutes we had to set up me giving it to him. I was in a room by myself, it wasn’t sealed and the nosy 12-year-old in me was like, “I could so read this right now.” But out of respect, I didn’t.

1) A lot of people guessed the letter was from Catherine and many people suggested it was simply a sweet love letter. 

2) It did not play "a major role" in how the finale played out. Not even close, it didn't even play a minor role. 

3) Sean made his decision before he read the letter. It was handed to him after his F2 was sent home, they didn't even try to make the audience believe it helped him figure out who to choose.

4) This is a minor point but I think CH knew what the letter said before he handed it over, but I understand why he pretends he didn't. Of course the producers knew exactly what it said, they had to know the optimum time to hand it over and whether they could milk it for previews (which they did -- remember the "how could she do this to me?" voice over? LOL)

So Harrison lied to make fans tune in and see how the letter impacted the show in a big way. One scenario: It gave Lindsey fans hope that Cat would dump Sean after he dumped Lindsey, some people were salivating at that thought.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:51 am

BarbB222 wrote:
LLiza wrote:Y'all may be waiting for the surprise, but I am waiting for the prank -- I figured all season that, with Des, we would see one.  Maybe Des and Juan Pablo have been "playing in the soccer goal" all along, but they just left that on the editing floor...and THAT is the reason JP was pimped so much during the MTP!!!  giggling 

I think the ONLY prank(s) are y'all who think Chris or Drew are still F1! sneakyl 
I am sorry, but people will feel the way they do.  Saying that the only prank is the ones that think Chris or Drew still could be the F1 isn't really nice.

I am just trying to play devil's advocate here and can see how comments like that can make some feel pretty bad and feel that they are being made fun of for their feelings of how this season will end, despite the spoilers. I understand that there are some that may feel that only Brooks "fans" or likers of the spoilers are the only ones that read the Brooks forum, but not so much.  Again, just playing devil's advocate here.  bestbud!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:09 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
treschicas wrote:
sfrank wrote:Wow, that Jolly Podcast was fascinating! Totally thinking that Brooks was told that Des did not love him...I think that's why he said he thought she had more feelings for  Drew or Chris. Wetpaint writer is still saying there are two proposals at the end...I'll be VERY disappointed in Des if she let's Chris propose.

They said they don't blame Brooks or Des for what happened!

sorry but Des cried to Brooks and told him she loved him.....if he really loved her he wouldn't have left....sorry but Bres fans are grasping for straw here. I mean Des looked so desperately in love with him to his face. He knew and he still left. He never once said to his mom, sister or Chris H that thinking Des wasn't into him was an issue or that he felt like he was taking a risk with his heart cuz of the other two guys there. Didn't Des tell Brooks she was "running" and  Brooks said he was only "jogging"? I just don't feel like I'm watching the same show as some of you.

He didn't want to leave. He was trying to get out of it after the ILU.[/quote]
I'll have to go back and watch to make sure. During his last PI after he had left Dez... is that what he said? Did he leave the impression that he loved her after all? I'll post more after I go back and look... maybe I stopped listening because those scenes were so brutal in regards to Dez and her journey.

I've watched it more than once and even did a short transcript awhile back in this thread. I think he was told by producers that he was behind in terms of the other relationships, he didn't want to be in a position where he proposed and got turned down, he felt unsure. When he realizes how strongly she feels for him and that he is the one, he says things in his ITM - I didn't want to leave, I didn't expect to feel that, but I didn't know what to say, there are so many things I love about Des, I want to say I love her. All the while crying.

Do I think it sucks that he wasn't sure about his feelings? Yes. Do I blame him given the situation and circumstances? No.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:43 am

Every season there are some who think what CH saids in his blogs or interview as gossip, but Chris tells half-truths all the time he is a tow the company line type of guy this has been proven over, over again...... I really hope this is the last season that people hang on to anything that CH saids... I learn along time ago not to believe one word that is written by Chris he just doesn't tell the truth when it comes to protecting the series he will say what he has to, to get RATINGS.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:56 am

Judiful wrote:Everybody has an opinion and I have mine. I believe it was the first Monday in June when we watched Desiree's first date with Brooks. I messaged my friends "Game over and done...
it's Brooks all the way " !! It's impossible for me to imagine her leaving with anybody else. She and Brooks look like they were made for each other..perfect fit. All they have to do is get past this horrible hurdle and they will. I can't wait to see how it happens..

o...And she did say last week that in Germany she was in love with Brooks....

Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:21 am

treschicas wrote:okay but fact is Brooks wanted to leave cuz he wasn't feeling it for her. if he was told she didn't love him and then she goes and cries her eyes out and tells him in his face that she loves him and he still leaves then that means that it didn't matter if she loved him or not or what he thought...he just didn't love her. If he did he would have stayed once she told him.

Disagree but felt I wanted to point this out.

I have seen over how many seasons and people on this show an uncountable number say "I love you" when this was clearly not true in their heart, mind, or actions.  But they said it.  Why?  To stay on the show longer, they were told to, they wanted to win, they were confused by the bubble, their ego, it was easier, caught up in the idea of it etc.  There could be a million reasons, but almost every single time it wasn't love.  Words on this show don't necessarily convey what' s true in the heart.  

Brooks said what he did.  There's no taking it back, but there are again a millions reason why he may have said it since he was so caught up in his mind. Given what we could watch with our own eyes between Desiree and him, there is a huge amount of feelings there.  

Whatever happens, when most people on this crazy show say "I love you" they don't , so maybe the guy who says "I'm not sure if I love you enough" then breaks down and sobs like a baby, can't let go her and doesn't want to leave, does.

Last edited by relaxing on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:36 am

Maybe I'm the ony one, but I think people break up and get back together often in the real world. Sometime successfully some not. So Brooks questioning himself isn't "game over" to me

I also find it interesting that Molly has said that she was not in love with Jason even at the end of the show but said she was because of producer pressure. Saying I love you or not on this show isn't what I look for. It's the connection and physical emotion I use as clues.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:43 am

relaxing wrote:
treschicas wrote:okay but fact is Brooks wanted to leave cuz he wasn't feeling it for her. if he was told she didn't love him and then she goes and cries her eyes out and tells him in his face that she loves him and he still leaves then that means that it didn't matter if she loved him or not or what he thought...he just didn't love her. If he did he would have stayed once she told him.

Disagree but felt I wanted to point this out.

I have seen over how many seasons and people on this show an uncountable number say "I love you" when this was clearly not true in their heart, mind, or actions.  But they said it.  Why?  To stay on the show longer, they were told to, they wanted to win, they were confused by the bubble, their ego, it was easier, caught up in the idea of it etc.  There could be a million reasons, but almost every single time it wasn't love.  Words on this show don't necessarily convey what' s true in the heart.  

Brooks said what he did.  There's no taking it back, but there are again a millions reason why he may have said it since he was so caught up in his mind. Given what we could watch with our own eyes between Desiree and him, there is a huge amount of feelings there.  

Whatever happens, when most people on this crazy show say "I love you" they don't , so maybe the guy who says "I'm not sure if love you enough" then breaks down and sobs like a baby, can't let go her and doesn't want to leave, does.
yes  Great points, relaxing.

I need to watch the finale pt. 1 again, but I believe the part where he talks about a proposal making him uncomfortable and not knowing if he can get to feeling Des is the love of his life or to say I love you and mean it from the heart "at all" means in the timeframe of the show, which at that time was less than two weeks, more like 8 days or so. Not that if they were in the real dating world that he would never be able to. Having to sign a F3 contract? I never knew that. And when do they have them sign that? After the F4 RC before heading off to Antigua? That, in addition to watching Zak get blindsided and Brooks not knowing that Des was in love with him by that point and keeping her heart for him, could be the reason he wanted the time with family, the snowball started running downhill. He knew they liked her and he also knew that when he and his last girlfriend broke up, it affected the family because they had formed a relationship with her, too. Not saying this is the same situation, but he still wanted to know if he'd have their support with whatever he did. His mother said that all of her other children had married well. It would seem that Brooks would want the same. Not sure if what I am typing is conveying my thoughts in this. giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:01 am

I just saw the picture of Desiree in her dress. Ahhhh. :tissuebox  I'm going to be such a mess on Mon. I bet there will be a bucket of tears at the FRC from both Desiree and Brooks and it will again be full of honest, cant-be-contained emotion. I really hope TPTB don't edit the crap out of it but just leave it in it's raw form, like the breakup. So much better to watch than trying to "produce" emotion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:12 am

Yes her dress is probably the one sc we have Brooks hugging her..

Like I have said they kept the finale puzzle piece..so all the sleuthing couldn't put the pieces together......
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:25 am

relaxing wrote:I just saw the picture of Desiree in her dress.   Ahhhh.   :tissuebox  I'm going to be such a mess on Mon.  I bet there will be a bucket of tears at the FRC from both Desiree and Brooks and it will again be full of honest, cant-be-contained emotion.  I really hope TPTB don't edit the crap out of it but just leave it in it's raw form, like the breakup.  So much better to watch than trying to "produce" emotion.

Oh where can I find the picture?!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

+64
terabithia
beesurromama
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
Chacharo