SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 - Page 46 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by Mustang19 Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:30 am

sfrank wrote:
relaxing wrote:I just saw the picture of Desiree in her dress.   Ahhhh.   :tissuebox  I'm going to be such a mess on Mon.  I bet there will be a bucket of tears at the FRC from both Desiree and Brooks and it will again be full of honest, cant-be-contained emotion.  I really hope TPTB don't edit the crap out of it but just leave it in it's raw form, like the breakup.  So much better to watch than trying to "produce" emotion.

Oh where can I find the picture?!

Episodes thread
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 - Page 46 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by atem Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:42 am

I don't think it looks anything like the crying scene for Brooks.

Ooops.  It didn't copy for some reason.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]

Last edited by atem on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:44 am; edited 2 times in total
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:43 am

Thanks...I hate it. And I hate her hair! I'm so mad...I hate her stylist this season. Terrible. I wasn't expecting Emily but she been dressed like a some middle-aged housewife and not a young beautiful 27 year old woman. I don't get it.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:47 am

I think maybe DES styled her own dress for the FRC?

Just a guess..since she did her blue ine too..

Also they were scrambling for clothes for her on the travels because it was so cold..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:47 am

sfrank wrote:Thanks...I hate it. And I hate her hair! I'm so mad...I hate her stylist this season. Terrible. I wasn't expecting Emily but she been dressed like a some middle-aged housewife and not a young beautiful 27 year old woman. I don't get it.

I think it looks lovely myself!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:51 am

Maybe she got caught in the rain?

It almost looks how it was on her and Drews date..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:53 am

Hotmomma wrote:I think maybe DES styled her own dress for the FRC?

Just a guess..since she did her blue ine too..

Also they were scrambling for clothes  for her on the travels because it was so cold..

And what was the excuse for LA, Madeira and Antigua because those were terrible too! Did you see the outfits from the last episode?
Do you see the hideous orange tie-dye mumu they have her in for the next epsiode?

As for her "design" - have to be honest I hated it too... I mean I loved that blue color but her neck was bedazzled to death and I don't think it looked good on her. She can't pull off those bodice dresses with no cleavage.

Last edited by sfrank on Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:01 am; edited 2 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:55 am

I like this one and that's even better if she got to design her own dress. I think she looks like old Hollywood vintage.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:56 am

atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:Thanks...I hate it. And I hate her hair! I'm so mad...I hate her stylist this season. Terrible. I wasn't expecting Emily but she been dressed like a some middle-aged housewife and not a young beautiful 27 year old woman. I don't get it.

The dress isn't so bad (I may like it more on TV when I can see her move in it)...its more the hair. Why the hell is it pulled back like some grandmother?! She has gorgeous long locks of hair, let it flow - its the Caribbean!!!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:57 am

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:

The dress isn't so bad (I may like it more on TV when I can see her move in it)...its more the hair. Why the hell is it pulled back like some grandmother?! She is gorgeous long locks of hair, let if flow - its the Caribbean.

I am guessing to go with the theme of the dress.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:58 am

atem wrote:I like this one and that's even better if she got to design her own dress.  I think she looks like old Hollywood vintage.

I love that..so they should have given her that kind of Hollywood hair!

Des is hot...her body is amazing. Not an ounce of fat but she looks HEALTHY and TONED.

Last edited by sfrank on Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:02 am

Poor Brooks. We are talking about Desiree's dress in his thread! Ha!

Anyway, we should put up his happy pics just recently posted in case there's a sad ending for Brooks.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

+64
terabithia
beesurromama
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
Chacharo