SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:13 pm

ElonM wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Drew with Juan Pablo celebrating his Birthday

Can you post the actual picture ? Also in his fan thread ? TIA

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by misticia Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:18 pm

Adele1117 wrote:I see what you guys mean, now. I apologize. I'm glad that both Brooks and Drew came out of that season looking very good. That was my first response after I knew for sure that Brooks wasn't coming back. I posted, "Brooks is free!" Someone else posted soon after, "So is Drew!"

So true. Drew seems like a great guy and I don't see him having any problem finding someone someday. I hope both Brooks and Drew do. Brooks said in his interview today that they were talking about making him the Bachelor, but he said he saw how stressful it was for Desiree and he said no. Smart move, I think.

ITA with you Adele, both Drew and Brooks had hard breaks-up with Des and they handled them as smartest as they could. I feel really sorry for Brooks that he had to deal with the Des drama.

I also noticed during the ATFR that Drew asked the question of when she knew he was not the one. It seemed very import for him and I can understand why because she let him giving his heart. He needed to hear she had been honest with him.

I also appreciate Brooks attitude during the ATFR, he was touched to see her after these three months. He was sincere and smart when he congratulate her for the engagement with Chris.

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by Huchmom3 Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:41 pm

Drew tweeted:

Drew Kenney ‏@DrewKenney 1h

Congrats to @DesHartsock and @ChrisRSiegfried! I wish the world for you both, you truly deserve it.

and another

Drew Kenney ‏@DrewKenney 1h

I can't thank you all enough for the generous support you have shown throughout this experience. I feel truly blessed and am very grateful.

he is the epitome of classiness, sincerity... a true gentlemen
Huchmom3
Huchmom3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:51 pm

I've got to take up for Des on this one because she was in a different position than the guys were. The guys had to keep themselves somewhat prepared for being let go through out the season. But Des was in the driver seat weeding out the guys and didn't expect one of them at that late stage to decide he didn't care for her enough to stay. I'm not disparaging Brooks for leaving, I just don't feel she was less emotionally mature because her reaction differed from Drew's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:37 pm

nd4reality wrote:
ElonM wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Drew with Juan Pablo celebrating his Birthday

Can you post the actual picture  ? Also in his fan thread ? TIA

Yes please post it.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by elizabeth88 Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:42 pm

halfpintdynamite wrote:
elizabeth88 wrote:Wow, so impressed with Drew tonight. Yes it was sad that Des didn't share his feelings.  But he really proved himself to be a man of great emotional maturity and self-control, both on the beach and at ATFR.  His words were true and compassionate, and really selfless to be honest. Despite his shock at Des' words to him on the beach, he really did show almost an immediately acceptance of his new reality. I think he is the classiest, smartest, most articulate and most genuine guy they have ever had on this show. He really is a notch above. It's rare to find someone that gorgeous be so humble.

I wish him the best, and I can only think that he has many good things coming his way! I'm sorry that we won't get to see more of him as TB, but I have to agree with many here that he is WAY better off without it. Go Drew! :Smiley:

Absolutely beautifully said, elizabeth!  I especially agree with the bolded.  I too am disappointed we won't see more of him as TB.   I am at this moment also not happy with JP as TB.  I did like the little I saw of him on the show but not nearly enough to see him as TB.  Time will tell, of course.

Blessings to Drew, Des and Chris, and you also!

hp  rose 

Thanks hp! Blessings to you too!

At least we can follow Drew on Twitter and Instagram so he doesn't disappear completely off the radar!:Smiley:
elizabeth88
elizabeth88

Female Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:52 pm

Drew came out of this show like Chris Lambton. I can see only good things coming his way.

Lucky that Des didn't choose him. She has been scarred by Brooks, and if she chose him, he'd look like a default.
He  can hold his head high. He's gorgeous, articulate, kindhearted, and a gentleman.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:32 pm

Ariela wrote:Drew came out of this show like Chris Lambton. I can see only good things coming his way.

Lucky that Des didn't choose him. She has been scarred by Brooks, and if she chose him, he'd look like a default.
He  can hold his head high. He's gorgeous, articulate, kindhearted, and a gentleman.
Cheers to that!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:46 pm

I may have just died a little- Drew is following me on twitter!!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:19 am

california90 wrote:I may have just died a little- Drew is following me on twitter!!

Yay! for you. I know you have been rooting for him here and on Twitter, and @windaber too. Stephtweets is all over the place. Glad he is appreciative of the support and happy for your happiness :Smiley: 

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:30 am

california90 wrote:I may have just died a little- Drew is following me on twitter!!

My first thought is Invite him over to this thread and the fan thread!
But then, he might feel we are his cyber stalkers...
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:57 am

julychild wrote:

Yay! for you. I know you have been rooting for him here and on Twitter, and @windaber too. Stephtweets is all over the place. Glad he is appreciative of the support and happy for your happiness :Smiley: 

He's the sweetest! To be honest, I can tell he reads his tweets to him! I mean, people tweet to him & if you go through his favorites, he has been online. Its his way of connecting with fans while not able to do and I really appreciate that!

sdmom wrote:

My first thought is Invite him over to this thread and the fan thread!
But then, he might feel we are his cyber stalkers...

LOL, we'll have to convince we're just fangirls who adore him.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers

+17
california90
Ariela
Huchmom3
nd4reality
ElonM