SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Iluvbachette Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:42 pm

I have a feeling Drew will be on BP 2014. I don't like him under MF powers. But I sure would like to see him again on tv.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by SueSt Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:53 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:I have a feeling Drew will be on BP 2014. I don't like him under MF powers. But I sure would like to see him again on tv.
I would love to see him on BP... it would definitely be a different side to him. Here's hoping!! :-)
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:14 pm

SueSt wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:I have a feeling Drew will be on BP 2014. I don't like him under MF powers. But I sure would like to see him again on tv.
I would love to see him on BP... it would definitely be a different side to him.  Here's hoping!!  :-)

Really? You want him around that crazy crap?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:18 pm

Here it is the Drew Q&A at his press conference :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
He would have been a wonderfull bachelor...

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:21 pm

atem wrote:
SueSt wrote:
I would love to see him on BP... it would definitely be a different side to him.  Here's hoping!!  :-)

Really?  You want him around that crazy crap?

I don't. I want him far away from this franchise as possible. Including dating any of the ex-contestants on this show. Sorry but that is just how I feel.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:27 pm

nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:
SueSt wrote:

I don't. I want him far away from this franchise as possible. Including dating any of the ex-contestants on this show. Sorry but that is just how I feel.

See my sig as to why I wouldn't want him as the lead.  Ha!

You are right.  I sort of wish he still lived in AZ.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:34 pm

atem wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Really? You want him around that crazy crap?
BP had one happy ending (Blake and Holly). So why not.
I don't know very well the previous seasons. Maybe someone here could have an idea of one past female contestant who could be a nice fit to him.

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:35 pm

misticia wrote:
atem wrote:
SueSt wrote:

I don't know very well the previous seasons. Maybe someone here could have an idea of one past female contestant who could be a nice fit to him.

There aren't any good enough for him to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:44 pm

atem wrote:
misticia wrote:
atem wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Even in Sean season ? I didn't watch it because I thought this guy was boring but I remember that there was one or two nice girl.

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:48 pm

misticia wrote:
atem wrote:
misticia wrote:
atem wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Even in Sean season ? I didn't watch it because I thought this guy was boring but I remember that there was one or two nice girl.

None of them.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:52 pm

atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:
SueSt wrote:

See my sig as to why I wouldn't want him as the lead.  Ha!

You are right.  I sort of wish he still lived in AZ.

I do not know Drew personally, but from the little I have been able to piece together these past couple of months; I can bet the farm that he wouldn't want his name associated with Bachelor Pad. I also hope that he takes advantage of every opportunity (as long as it aligns with his future goals and values) that being on the show affords him. At times, not being the F1 is a blessing in disguise. Drew's heart and head are already in the right place (kudos to his parents), all he has to do now is to keep his eyes open. He will be fine.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:56 pm

atem wrote:
misticia wrote:
atem wrote:
misticia wrote:
atem wrote:
SueSt wrote:

None of them.  

Awww, be nice Atem. Sean had a lot of great girls. I think Drew and Robyn would be a great fit.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers

+17
california90
Ariela
Huchmom3
nd4reality
ElonM