SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:06 pm

IzaLurkin wrote:**SWOON**

What a great picture.  Total perfection.  Can you post the link for his FB?  Thanks.

I can't take the credit. Julychild posted the link on page 4: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Drew fans should also go visit his fan thread. I post some other photos and there are other interesting info. I think it's kind of confusing to have 2 separate threads on the same contestants now the show is over, but I get confused easily, LOL. This one is for discussion and the other one is all positive opinions about Drew.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by latergator Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:09 pm

I read Drews exit interview... such an understanding heart. the woman who captures his heart will be so blessed. I loved the fact that he was so calm when talking to Des on the ATFR, had his thoughts together. I did find it odd that he got to watch the part deux, and Brooks was not afforded that same opportunity. oh well, that's all in the past. I hope he stays away from this franchise myself, it has a way of making people do and say things they never would on their own. Drew is too kind for that I think.

I look forward to seeing more pictures of him with his modeling career taking off.  I wish him only the best.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers

+17
california90
Ariela
Huchmom3
nd4reality
ElonM