SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Page 3 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:17 am

Those pictures on the other thread ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And still waiting for this from Brooks.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Post by nannymargie Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:19 am

Adele1117 wrote:Those pictures on the other thread ...

hehehe hehehe 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:22 am

nannymargie wrote:

hehehe hehehe 
rotfl  That's a good one!

Cecilia wrote:I'm kind of surprised no one is talking about his latest tweets. Like the Barcelona one! Totally a reference to Des's "2 weeks" after he left IMO. Kind of confused about why he may be acting so bitter on twitter.
That was from his friend Christian. I don't think it had anything to do with Desiree, but that he was only there for a short time and didn't have any time to visit a place.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 am

Rolly wrote:Cecilia, explain why you think the Barcelona tweet has to do with Des' two weeks after Brooks left? I thought someone just asked him if he had been to a particular place in Barcelona.
In response to a tweet about whether he had been to certain place in Barcelona he said the following:
"I spent a month there one night!!#NoSenseinNonSense wait #OneSenseInNoSense"

He spent one night in Barcelona. I see it as a comment on the exaggeration of time on the bachelorette.
I don't really get his tweets right now. But this and the poem one stand out to me. Plus that tweet about the actors vs the asses. What happened today?
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:33 am

Real Salt Lake ‏@RealSaltLake 12m
for those who care about such things, Brooks from The Bachelorette is at #RioT tonight ... #lookingforlove

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:41 am

Adele1117 wrote:Real Salt Lake ‏@RealSaltLake 12m
for those who care about such things, Brooks from The Bachelorette is at #RioT tonight ... #lookingforlove
LOL! Looking for love at a soccer game!

Glad you guys like the pics! I've been hoarding Brooks shots all season...I have more...I'll post later :)
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:13 am

I loveeeee it! I'm waiting too giggling #brookstwerking

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:35 am

Cecilia wrote:
Rolly wrote:Cecilia, explain why you think the Barcelona tweet has to do with Des' two weeks after Brooks left? I thought someone just asked him if he had been to a particular place in Barcelona.
In response to a tweet about whether he had been to certain place in Barcelona he said the following:
"I spent a month there one night!!#NoSenseinNonSense wait #OneSenseInNoSense"

He spent one night in Barcelona. I see it as a comment on the exaggeration of time on the bachelorette.
I don't really get his tweets right now. But this and the poem one stand out to me. Plus that tweet about the actors vs the asses. What happened today?
I don't detect any kind of ulterior motives or bitterness in any of his tweets today. I think he's just reaching out to fans and having some fun.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:00 am

Wow, the picture thread is awesome. Thank-you so much to those who worked on setting it up and collecting the picutres.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:19 am

relaxing wrote:Wow, the picture thread is awesome.  Thank-you so much to those who worked on setting it up and collecting the picutres.
:yes:  I agree and thank everyone as well! I notice the zebra striped shirt pic is not there. giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:01 am

Thanks for creating a drooling thread for us. He is just all kinds of handsome in those pictures.

p.s. No Piper no Hugesmile 
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:15 am

iamreal2u wrote:Thanks for creating a drooling thread for us.  He is just all kinds of handsome in those pictures.  

p.s.  No Piper no  Hugesmile 
rotfl 

:pout  Buuuuuuut, his face looks so cute in that picture.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

+45
2observe
bilolo
Aunties_Love
Shadow
Cecilia