SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Page 32 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Post by Piper61 Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:58 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:yeah I could totally use a few more of those pics........ Looking at pics of Brooks from photo shoots and just real life pics just makes the whole Juan Pablo craze even more ridiculous. I think Juan Pablo is a good looking man and he seems like a great man and father but this hoopla over his looks as though he was the hottest man on earth is kind of puzzling to me.  I mean Brooks is just *hold your breath* gorgeous. Of course it's all a matter of opinion but for me it is not even a hard decision as far as preference.
:yes:  Yes, to the gorgeous! And I couldn't agree more with you regarding JPa. I'll watch his upcoming season because it should be different and should be funny.

I want to see more Brooks from that photo shoot! That picture is muy caliente! :Drool: 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:07 am

isittrue wrote:I have been rewatching some of the season, to gain some closure for myself.  I have watched all of the first four episodes.  You can see Des and Brooks had such a connection early on.  They had an awesome first date - best date ever she called it.   I also had forgotten all about the hot kissing and I missed you's they shared when he came back after breaking his finger during the dodge ball date but she still kissed Chris and gave him the rose.  By episode 4, you can see her connection to Chris and I think that is when Brooks started to lose confidence in the process.  He makes a comment about her being a magical unicorn who appears and then leaves usually with a guy and he is perturbed by the Ben issue questioning Ben as to why he had to have his alone time with Des he  in front of everyone.  They also show her spending more time with Chris in the episode and no alone time with Brooks just a brief scene with them coming back from their alone time at the pool.  I don't think re-watching what I have that Chris was such a default number one -  although I do think Brooks would have been F1 had he stayed but she did have a connection to Chris and I think this process and seeing Des with guys and not enough alone time is what did Bres in.  They did have amazing chemistry however.  

One other thing,  you can totally see the friendship between Brooks and Chris in these episodes - they are always clowning around and hanging out.  You can also see his friendship with Michael developing too.

Ok, done rambling on and will go back to eyeing the hot Brooks picture instead!
I will always say that Brooks just needed more time with her. After his last break up I think he was a little slow. If he had more time to explore his feelings with her and reassurance from her he would be the one she is engaged to today. I am still sad that Brooks and Des are not together.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:10 am

nannymargie wrote:
isittrue wrote:I have been rewatching some of the season, to gain some closure for myself.  I have watched all of the first four episodes.  You can see Des and Brooks had such a connection early on.  They had an awesome first date - best date ever she called it.   I also had forgotten all about the hot kissing and I missed you's they shared when he came back after breaking his finger during the dodge ball date but she still kissed Chris and gave him the rose.  By episode 4, you can see her connection to Chris and I think that is when Brooks started to lose confidence in the process.  He makes a comment about her being a magical unicorn who appears and then leaves usually with a guy and he is perturbed by the Ben issue questioning Ben as to why he had to have his alone time with Des he  in front of everyone.  They also show her spending more time with Chris in the episode and no alone time with Brooks just a brief scene with them coming back from their alone time at the pool.  I don't think re-watching what I have that Chris was such a default number one -  although I do think Brooks would have been F1 had he stayed but she did have a connection to Chris and I think this process and seeing Des with guys and not enough alone time is what did Bres in.  They did have amazing chemistry however.  

One other thing,  you can totally see the friendship between Brooks and Chris in these episodes - they are always clowning around and hanging out.  You can also see his friendship with Michael developing too.

I will always say that Brooks just needed more time with her.  After his last break up I think he was a little slow. If he had more time to explore his feelings with her and reassurance from her he would be the one she is engaged to today.  I am still sad that Brooks and Des are not together.
I think it's possible, totally, that he needed more time. He was practically begging for it on the show. He kept saying it—that he didn't have enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:43 am

Adele1117 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I will always say that Brooks just needed more time with her.  After his last break up I think he was a little slow. If he had more time to explore his feelings with her and reassurance from her he would be the one she is engaged to today.  I am still sad that Brooks and Des are not together.
I think it's possible, totally, that he needed more time. He was practically begging for it on the show. He kept saying it—that he didn't have enough.
I think that having the first 1-1 was good but it put too much time before his next one. Of course that was the best date of the show. If he would of had one in the middle then their time together would have been closer which would have been so much better for him. But I keep saying that his HTD was awesome and how he said he missed her and closer to marriage than ever before, didn't want her to leave. But then he started thinking what his sister said that it had to be hard when he was not with her. So that started the end of Bres. I am still sad about it because they had to much chemistry together and it was still there on ATFR.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:05 am

SueSt You put it perfectly. Couldn't agree more!

Oh, and I haven't heard back from love_me yet, but hopefully will by today.

Hopefully, we get a TON of pics of Brooks at that HubSpot thing this weekend (plus the baseball game). I need more avi making material!

Hopefully, not everyone will filter the pic. I cannot stand that trend.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:19 am

I don't mind the filtering. It's kind of fun. But not for my truly serious photos. I just want to see his angles and his floppy hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:26 am

I wonder if Erin is scouting for Brooks or is he still with an agency?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:27 am

There is a poster on Pintrest who has a "Brooks" board. It has pictures I'm not sure everyone has seen. Maybe someone can put them in the picture thread when it is opened. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:31 am

Mustang19 wrote:There is a poster on Pintrest who has a "Brooks" board. It has pictures I'm not sure everyone has seen. Maybe someone can put them in the picture thread when it is opened. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I can't see it yet, but thanks for posting the link! yes 

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:31 am

nannymargie wrote:
Adele1117 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I think that having the first 1-1 was good but it put too much time before his next one.  Of course that was the best date of the show.  If he would of had one in the middle then  their time together would have been closer which would have been so much better for him.  But I keep saying that his HTD was awesome and how he said he missed her and closer to marriage than ever before, didn't want her to leave.  But then he started thinking what his sister said that it had to be hard when he was not with her.  So that started the end of Bres.  I am still sad about it because they had to much chemistry together and it was still there on ATFR.
Yes, I do agree that there was too much time between one-on-ones dates. Typical curse of having the first one-on-one, I guess. I think maybe if his dates had been spaced differently, like Chris' were, he would have more time to fall for Des. I think then he would not have any had to question what love felt like, because he would have had all the time he needed. I am still sad how things worked out too. As much as I love seeing the hot pics of Brooks, I'd rather be gushing about Des and Brooks as a couple....

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:35 am

Me to isittrue, I guess things turned out the way they were suppose to. But boy I am so sad to see a great love fall apart.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:43 am

Wow. I don't know how legit Life & Style is, but Nate Hartsock supposedly thinks Des settled.

And if it's true that she would've settled for whoever asked her to marry them, I'm even more happy that Brooks walked away. He deserves better.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

+45
2observe
bilolo
Aunties_Love
Shadow
Cecilia