SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Page 60 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:53 pm

I think he works, but then he always has some activity to go to after. Bonneville Salt Flats are not far from Salt Lake. Neither is the mountains (that he hiked in). He is just a very active guy. My question is does he have any money left?

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Post by atem Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:12 pm

I want to see a pic of him driving it!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:26 pm

OMG that pic of Brooks is :Drool: worthy. Damn he is so good looking I cannot get enough of looking at him. How could his last girl friend cheat on him?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:30 pm

I just love all you sleuthers. Keep up the good work.

bowdown 

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:31 pm

Jonathan Craft again.  I wonder if Brooks is getting a lot of modeling gigs?

Oh, and has he followed anyone new from the series on Instagram?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:12 pm

atem wrote:Jonathan Craft again.  I wonder if Brooks is getting a lot of modeling gigs?

Oh, and has he followed anyone new from the series on Instagram?
 Just that entrepreneur from the first night who didn't make the first night cut. Robert Graham? The sign spinning inventor guy.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:14 pm

Where is everyone?  I am so alone here. :why:
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:15 pm

this is another from J.Craft... dated 12.3.11
Jonathan called it "Hat Party"  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:22 pm

I'm here nanniemargie... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:32 pm

Auntie Lyn wrote:I'm here nanniemargie...  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hi auntie lyn.  LOVED the latest pic of Brooks. I mean the one with the motorcycle.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:46 pm

Man, I miss Brooks. This is where it sucks. You see them every week, you get to know them, almost like a friend, then the show ends and you're totally cut off. Only their friends before the show and the Bach Nation can continue to "get to know them" and "associate" with them.

This is why I don't like to get interested in anyone on this show. It's too late not to be interested in Brooks, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:00 pm

Adele1117 wrote:Man, I miss Brooks. This is where it sucks. You see them every week, you get to know them, almost like a friend, then the show ends and you're totally cut off. Only their friends before the show and the Bach Nation can continue to "get to know them" and "associate" with them.

This is why I don't like to get interested in anyone on this show. It's too late not to be interested in Brooks, though.
I feel the same way. I am having with drawals.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

+45
2observe
bilolo
Aunties_Love
Shadow
Cecilia