SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Page 59 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Post by atem Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:26 pm

Judiful wrote:Are you talking about Brooks Intro video for the Bachelorette? It's my understanding his application went in so late, they had no time to create one. I was mad because it would have been so cool !!
Micheal G seemed to think Brooks had one, because he asked him about it when the first episode aired (his wasn't shown either).

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Post by sfrank Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:38 pm

atem wrote:Sure, but there's nothing wrong in learning the proper way to use 'then' and 'than'. bestbud!
It was honestly an innocent question...really thought it was just regional and a pronunciation thing!
I don't care, still LOVE Brooks and was just curious. He is still perfect, even when he is imperfect Smiley
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:52 pm

In fact, they haven't shown any of the other intros not shown, right? Like Juan Pablo?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:46 pm

Was someone looking for the picture thread that was started for Brooks for the old pictures?

I am not sure if this is the one or not but I found this

Brooks Forester media articles picture No discussion.

This is not the one I had put in my favorites when it was started. Now the latest pictures are not in there and there is only 1 page.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:23 pm

Old photo...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:41 pm

Awesome find sfrank yes 

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:12 pm

atem wrote:
Judiful wrote:Are you talking about Brooks Intro video for the Bachelorette? It's my understanding his application went in so late, they had no time to create one. I was mad because it would have been so cool !!
Micheal G seemed to think Brooks had one, because he asked him about it when the first episode aired (his wasn't shown either).
. I wish I could remember where I heard Brooks didn't have a chance to make his intro videto . I was climbing the walls wanting to see it so bad, and then so mad when I heard he didnt even have one...But...we all know how rumorville goes. I hope if he indeed made one , it will show up soon. Geeez...I can't get enough of Brooks..Yes I'm still having severe withdrawls..That was an abrupt ending ...YIKES !!
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:58 pm

I saw a Tweet by Deanna Forester which she soon after deleted because I couldn't find it again. She told Brooks that she expects a pic of him and his good-looking brother Lorin as soon as he meets up with him. Then she said have fun at #Chipotle, #begood.

So, we know he is going to that Chipotle thing this weekend and that it looks like it's with his older brother, Lorin.

Sometimes it's so much fun to be a super-sleuther, piecing together the trail with the little breadcrumbs that are inevitably dropped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:34 pm

Bonneville Salt Flats - Speed Week w/ @jlcracroft #motorcycle #bike #speed I like to #drivefastFollowing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:34 pm

ooooh my... Brooks must be reading our minds, here is a new one.  with stuff like this floating around it's all I can do to hold myself together... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

eta: whoops, should have checked before I posted, but it never hurts to have more than one, right? giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:39 pm

Brooks has to do something every single day! No sitting at home, ever. That, for sure, I've surmised post-show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:41 pm

Adele1117 wrote:Brooks has to do something every single day! No sitting at home, ever. That, for sure, I've surmised post-show.
when does he work?
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

+45
2observe
bilolo
Aunties_Love
Shadow
Cecilia