SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Discussion Group

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Discussion Group - Page 11 Empty Re: Brooks Discussion Group

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:53 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
sfrank wrote:Today at 7:29 am
I agree! If people want to be delusional so that they can have a their "fairy tale" ending, then let them! I have not seen anyone on this thread perpetuate any wild or dumb speculation -- just what we ALL saw...Des loved Brooks on the show. Period. The show is over and she is now telling anyone who will listen that she loves Chris. Great. They have their "love story" now. Good for them.

Despite all that, some need to twist the show too in order to be feel better about the "love story", I guess. It's kinda funny but also sad.
I don't get how it all comes down to the great love story that "WE ALL SAW" on our tv's when it isn't so.  Not all of us saw the Brooks/Des love story.  In fact MANY saw only the love story between Chris and Des as there was none that existed between Brooks and Des.  I know that when you get a fave, the objectivity of the sleuthing does get interfered with.  

How is it that others are being delusional who believe in the love story of Chris and Des and not with the make believe love story of Des and Brooks?

In sfranks post, it was said that on the Brooks thread there was no wild speculation.  I am sorry, but I have seen many speculations and delusional comments regarding Brooks on and off the show as well as the supposed love that HE had with Des.  Even him saying himself that he saw all the looks that Des gave Chris during the show and felt that Des and Chris would end up together.  Is that delusional too??

BarbB222 wrote:Because I'm hardly posting I need to respond to this. They come up with delusional scenarios because deep inside they too can't wrap their minds around how Des went from Brooks is the ONLY one to accepting Chris' proposal. They need a conspiracy theory to make things more palatable than Chris being the default. Now back to Brooks....
I got to ask, how in the heck do you know what is in my mind.  I never did see anything with Brooks at all and due to sleuthing, did see something between Des and Drew/Chris due to their pics being shown as to carrying on in Antigua.  The fact that there were no sc's of Brooks other than the limo/leaving shot, it led me to believe that Des was keeping Chris and Drew therefore I could see something happening between them in the finale and NOT Brooks.

BTW, I don't need a conspiracy theory for anything as I am only going on what I saw during the season and the ending I saw had NOTHING whatsoever to do with Brooks.
Well, we can look at things this way - the show is edited after the events so maybe had Brooks had not left and had been F1 - they would have edited things differently IMO. Of course, since Chris ended up being F1, you are going to see more things after the fact pointing to his connection with Des. Maybe, they edited out more moments with Brooks than they showed???? IMO, they did not edit out Des' feelings about Brooks and while he did not return them at the end, I do think they did have a genuine connection early on but he lost confidence in the process. etc. So as you pointed out, you see what you want to see IMO.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:54 pm

We all saw the same show and each of us came away with our own view of what happened. Just that simple. Everybody has the right to their own opinion. :yes: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:26 pm

Isittrue, I just have to point out that Brooks did not lose confidence in the process but rather did not have those feelings for Des to continue past the show. He was honest and I respect him for that. He saw past the bubble and did the right thing and told her he was not feeling it. Period. You could see the relief in his EYES when he got in the limo after saying goodbye. I know he will find someone, he was in love before and seems to know what he wants.

Des and Chris are so happy and know they are meant to be together. The love shows in their eyes in the video just posted today. I think it is important to remember they have been building something even stronger while we were still watching it play out. Brooks, Des and Chris, and Drew for that matter, are three months ahead of us!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:27 pm

what we ALL saw
There is no consensus on this. Some saw a love story only with Brooks. Some saw a love story that blossomed at the end with Chris.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:37 pm

tigertiz wrote:
what we ALL saw
 There is no consensus on this.   Some saw a love story only with Brooks.  Some saw a love story that blossomed at the end with Chris.

I agree. ;) But now, TODAY, the love story continues in real life with Des and Chris. No camera, or producers, only two people who felt strong enough to continue past the "bachelorette bubble," and give it a try in the real world. Chemistry is there for Des and Chris, but, imo, what is holding them together is not only a growing love that started after the show, but compatibility and wanting the same things. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany44000 Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:40 am

I think the brooks fan forum needs to be renamed "chris and des discussion thread # 2" wow!!!! Also chris and des are dull in their new interview and she is sooo not in love with him! WOW affraid 
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:44 am

brittany44000 wrote:I think the brooks fan forum needs to be renamed "chris and des discussion thread # 2" wow!!!! Also chris and des are dull in their new interview and she is sooo not in love with him! WOW affraid 
i didn't realize there was a general discussion thread here and this thread is not terribly appealing. WOW affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:19 am

brittany44000 wrote:I think the brooks fan forum needs to be renamed "chris and des discussion thread # 2" wow!!!! Also chris and des are dull in their new interview and she is sooo not in love with him! WOW affraid 
Yea, I know. AMAZING!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:21 am

gabriele wrote:
i didn't realize there was a general discussion thread here and this thread is not terribly appealing. WOW affraid
I guess this is a "safe" area to discuss Brooks before, during and after the show and the different opinions of him compared to the fangirling/adoration thread that is the Brooks fan thread.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:24 am

Are posters not entitled to state their opinions anymore, especially in a fan thread??
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:34 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
gabriele wrote:
I guess this is a "safe" area to discuss Brooks before, during and after the show and the different opinions of him compared to the fangirling/adoration thread that is the Brooks fan thread.
As opposed to the Chris fan thread where "HRH" practically walks on water? You can't believe that only the Brooks fans are passionate about him and Chris fans don't "fan girl and adore" Chris?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:38 am

Mustang19 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
gabriele wrote:
As opposed to the Chris fan thread where "HRH" practically walks on water? You can't believe that only the Brooks fans are passionate about him and Chris fans don't "fan girl and adore" Chris?
Actually a point of clarification here, yes we adore Chris but we don't hate on Brooks, major difference....thanks!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Discussion Group

+48
jlccaz
JBF