SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Post by Piper61 Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:30 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Kaltie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ok what the hell is this?
rofl Thanks, NM, for asking the burning question that I was wondering about, too!! bestbud! 

Indeed, what and who the hell is this? giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:37 pm

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Kaltie wrote:Brooks training.
For what?
To stay in shape!  LOL  It was posted on instagram from a lady months ago.
Actually the one above is from yesterday, I think.
Wasn't he in Denver yesterday? How did he get to go and get a training in a different town? Now is where abouts are getting me so confused. LOL.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:39 pm

Piper61 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Kaltie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ok what the hell is this?
rofl Thanks, NM, for asking the burning question that I was wondering about, too!!  bestbud! 

Indeed, what and who the hell is this? giggling 
giggling  Piper we think alike because we are in the sisterhood of the Brooks traveling pants.. :bigsmile: 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:48 pm

Ok, in that pic I do not see any work out equipment so what the hell was he in training for, the Karate kid?
rofl rofl 

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:59 pm

nannymargie wrote:Ok, in that pic I do not see any work out equipment so what the hell was he in  training for, the Karate kid?
rofl rofl 

Ballet lessons?

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:00 pm

beader wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Ok, in that pic I do not see any work out equipment so what the hell was he in  training for, the Karate kid?
rofl rofl 
Ballet lessons?
I thought that too. giggling 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:23 pm

nannymargie wrote:
beader wrote:
rofl rofl 
Ballet lessons?
I thought that too.  giggling 
Wouldn't it be funny if he was on Dancing With The Stars? I've never watched that show, but I would to see him, for sure!

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:24 pm

Brooks shirtless. Not bad eh?

Seriously, I really have to wonder what Des is thinking. I'm not paying attention to her anymore so I didn't know she was rushing into marriage. Did she say next summer or something? How the heck did she get to know the guy enough during their safe house meetings to go there? Heck she shouldn't even be engaged in the first place.

Yesterday she put a pic on IG of a wine bottle from Madeira serving as a vase with two red roses inside. I guess they saved the bottle as a reminder of their love (fake). Most likely Chris' idea. It makes me sick that she was gushing about Brooks back in Madeira and Chris was a distant second. I have nothing against them. But I don't get them.

Back to Brooks. Maybe TP tricked everyone and spoiled Brooks as F1 so they could get back at him for practically ruining the ending. That way they would assure he'd never be the next Bachelor if that's what they thought he was trying to be. People don't root for spoiled F1s to be the next Bachelor. Do I make sense? Any thoughts? I could be way off but the thought did cross my mind.

Can't wait to see more pix of B's adventures in Denver or wherever the heck he winds up next!

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:29 pm

The person that posted the instagram said it was for a workout.

Brooks goes #HAM look how beautiful he is! the one and only @brooksaforester #thismademyday #actuallymylife #handsome #bachelorette #brooks #brooksforester #slc #gymtime #swolemates #iwish
Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:42 pm

agentcurls wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
beader wrote:
rofl rofl 
Ballet lessons?
Wouldn't it be funny if he was on Dancing With The Stars? I've never watched that show, but I would to see him, for sure!
Nope, do not want him on dancing with the stars. I do not want people making fun of him or judging him. He is doing just fine on his own. :yes: 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:46 pm

Soleil wrote:Brooks shirtless. Not bad eh?

Seriously, I really have to wonder what Des is thinking. I'm not paying attention to her anymore so I didn't know she was rushing into marriage. Did she say next summer or something? How the heck did she get to know the guy enough during their safe house meetings to go there? Heck she shouldn't even be engaged in the first place.

Yesterday she put a pic on IG of a wine bottle from Madeira serving as a vase with two red roses inside. I guess they saved the bottle as a reminder of their love (fake). Most likely Chris' idea. It makes me sick that she was gushing about Brooks back in Madeira and Chris was a distant second. I have nothing against them. But I don't get them.

Back to Brooks. Maybe TP tricked everyone and spoiled Brooks as F1 so they could get back at him for practically ruining the ending. That way they would assure he'd never be the next Bachelor if that's what they thought he was trying to be. People don't root for spoiled F1s to be the next Bachelor. Do I make sense? Any thoughts? I could be way off but the thought did cross my mind.

Can't wait to see more pix of B's adventures in Denver or wherever the heck he winds up next!
Well if you believe her brother he said she would prob be married sooner rather that later. I do not see what her hurry is. She needs to take time and get to know him. Maybe she is scared to have second thoughts but it's better to have them before the wedding than after.

If she is that big of a hurry I don't think it would have worked out with Brooks because he would have taken it slow.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:00 pm

nannymargie wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
beader wrote:
rofl rofl 
Ballet lessons?
Nope, do not want him on dancing with the stars.  I do not want people making fun of him or judging him.  He is doing just fine on his own. :yes: 
Well, don't worry about it, because he isn't.  That wasn't a dance class.  Just because the poster here put 'training'.

•yogini_chanel He's a pretty cool guy. He's been to a few of my classes at corepower. I had no idea who he was until recently. Smiley
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

+32
ddukes
BarbB222
karenap63
soccermom333
jlccaz