SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Page 25 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Post by atem Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:21 pm

sfrank wrote:Love the hashtag #inboundsexy for Brooks!
For reals? Too funny.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:27 pm

sfrank wrote:
isittrue wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
atem wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Brooks should have gotten a fee for appearance/presenting.
He didn't?  
I would think he is representing Fit so you usually do not get fees personally.  At least do not think so.  Maybe someone else can answer?
I don't think he does as he does work for Fit and is doing his job as an employee in marketing fit - like you said.  That he works for Fit is just an added bonus for the company!

On a shallow note, I like his shirt!
As someone who has both attended and planned sales/marketing conferences, I can tell you that in MOST cases there is a compensation for speaking. Keep in mind that INBOUND is not a free conference - each attendee probably dished out at least $1500 to be there. Hubspot is making money so they usually pay speakers. Brooks/Fit were also likely comped for travel and hotel - not to mention the baseball tix. They may have gotten all that and werent paid what other bigger speakers (like Arianna Huffington) because its exposure for the company but I think they probably got something.
Well hopefully he did get some compensation for speaking - he certainly brought in the women! Thanks for the insight!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:45 pm

I thought Brooks didn't have a real job, at least that's what some people were saying. Yes, I'm being sarcastic!  :dripdrip

Last edited by Mustang19 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:46 pm

Momoftrips...I have to shorten your name or I'm gonna screw it up...so you are now MOT to me giggling I do this with the most affection because you bring us such great stuff...you done good girl. :Clap: (Are you secretly a Brooks insider like a relative or a co-worker with all this great stuff? You can tell us....)

Now we have to figure out how to get that video from today...where do we start?!?

We are the Sisterhood of the Brooks Traveling Pants and are on a mission to find all things Brooks...we will follow him wherever his pants may lead us...pics, videos, articles, tweets...you name it, we are on it. (You see I'm the cheerleader because I haven't found a darned thing yet...but I will). lolpanda 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:06 pm

I may have stepped in it on another tread...oh well. Will I ever learn...probably not. Chris discussion thread isn't a fan thread is it...or is it???? We will see.....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:53 pm

lets see if this works... a conversion of the video posted earlier

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - More videos at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:47 pm

afterawhile wrote:lets see if this works... a conversion of the video posted earlier

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - More videos at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thank You afterawhile! I have one complaint, it to damn short. giggling 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:54 pm

mariahrussell Mariah Russell 6h
Loving @FitMarketing1 and @brooksforester recapping his bad hair day during the des breakup scene pic.twitter.com/5WkQ6QMBRu
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:55 pm

nannymargie wrote:
afterawhile wrote:lets see if this works... a conversion of the video posted earlier

Thank You afterawhile!  I have one complaint, it to damn short. giggling 
I totally agree... I kept trying to figure out a way to make it last longer and bring him closer giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:00 pm

steiber14
5 hours ago
Brooks from the Bachelorette at #inbound13 - @fitmarketing1 shares lessons to take advantage of life's opportunities, utilize social media to the max, and plan for after your 15 min of fame!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:09 pm

I don't think social media did all that much. Do you guys agree?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:26 pm

chaumaster
59 minutes ago
#regram. Steph with Brooks from Bachelorette. Easily the nicest guy I've talked here at #inbound13. #easyonstephseyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

+32
ddukes
BarbB222
karenap63
soccermom333
jlccaz