SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Page 40 of 47 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Post by sfrank Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:00 pm

atem wrote:Freaking hilarious!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
That's funny - someone else commented on the "then" vs. "than" thing so its not just us, atem!!! LOL! giggling
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Post by atem Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:03 pm

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:Freaking hilarious!

That's funny - someone else commented on the "then" vs. "than" thing so its not just us, atem!!! LOL! giggling
LOL Yeah, that is funny. Hey, at least that means people are reading what he says.  He should appreciate the corrections. rotfl

sfrank wrote:Should we start a collection and buy this man some new duds Smiley

I know, right?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Brooks must be either traveling or chilling... he is listening to music up a storm this afternoon. I run my spotify during the day, and the last time I came over here to check something, he was not on here, that was about an hour ago.  when I just came back all these are listed for him. Brooks and Ed (Jillian's) are the 2 biggest music buffs.  

• His playlist so far:
    A Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick It?
    A Tribe Called Quest - Award Tour
    Beastie Boys - Make Some Noise
    Hudson - Against the Grain
    The Oh Hello's - Lay Me Down
    Woods - Be All Easy
    Fleetwood Mac - Gypsy
    Wilco - Impossible Germany
    Father John Misty - Only Son of the Ladiesman

Last edited by afterawhile on Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot one :0) Lay me Down by The Oh Hello's)

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:26 pm

afterawhile wrote:Brooks must be either traveling or chilling... he is listening to music up a storm this afternoon. I run my spotify during the day, and the last time I came over here to check something, he was not on here, that was about an hour ago.  when I just came back all these are listed for him. Brooks and Ed (Jillian's) are the 2 biggest music buffs.  

• His playlist so far:
    A Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick It?
    A Tribe Called Quest - Award Tour
    Beastie Boys - Make Some Noise
    Hudson - Against the Grain
    The Oh Hello's - Lay Me Down
    Woods - Be All Easy
    Fleetwood Mac - Gypsy
    Wilco - Impossible Germany
    Father John Misty - Only Son of the Ladiesman

Has anyone else noticed how Brooks choice of songs has changed since AFTR?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:31 pm

Nannymargie, how do you think it's changed? Wish I knew half of these songs. When I listed to them I do like them a lot. I wonder if he regrets having done the show?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:07 pm

Rolly wrote:Nannymargie, how do you think it's changed? Wish I knew half of these songs. When I listed to them I do like them a lot. I wonder if he regrets having done the show?
I wish I knew where to find the songs that were posted before. But 2 I remember are, Second chance, pillow talk.

Does anyone know where to look for them? Let me go hunting and see if I can find them.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:00 pm

He didn't seem like he regrets going on in that youtube vid.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:02 pm

I remember them being posted but can't remember when. Another one from before was Hello My Old Heart from Oh Hellos...I love that song. Had some meaning for where Brooks was at I thought, JMO.

You Can Be The One Of Birds, Bees and Butterflies is another one....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:16 pm

Rolly wrote:I remember them being posted but can't remember when. Another one from before was Hello My Old Heart from Oh Hellos...I love that song. Had some meaning for where Brooks was at I thought, JMO.

You Can Be     The One Of Birds, Bees and Butterflies is another one....
Yes I remembered that one after I posted. It's like the songs were about love. The ones that were posted up thread are not. That is just my opinion of course. But the other songs were before ATFR. Damn I wish I knew where they were.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:21 pm

Why?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:24 pm

atem wrote:Why?  
Why what?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:33 pm

Here is his easy listening list... you can see the dates he added the songs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 47 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

+32
ddukes
BarbB222
karenap63
soccermom333
jlccaz