SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Page 41 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6 - Page 41 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Post by nannymargie Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:40 pm

afterawhile wrote:Here is his easy listening list... you can see the dates he added the songs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Damn you good aterawhile... bestbud!  clapping! 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6 - Page 41 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Post by atem Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:45 pm

Bryden is trying to get the guys of the Bachelorette to do a Fantasy Football League.  Too dang funny, if they did one.

Too bad Michael didn't post this pic Brooks took at the time he took it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:59 pm

nannymargie... perhaps this is what you were thinking of...

here is his 'easy does it' playlist...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:04 am

atem wrote:Bryden is trying to get the guys of the Bachelorette to do a Fantasy Football League.  Too dang funny, if they did one.

Too bad Michael didn't post this pic Brooks took at the time he took it!

isn't he adorable... too bad that photo bomber in the back had to be there.  wonder who took this.

eta: Michael's tweet with the photo...
Michael ‏@MichaelGarofola 5h

If I only had arrows to go along with my bow, I would have shot that photobomber. Photo cred:… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:38 am

I thought Brooks took it. Right?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:44 am

atem wrote:I thought Brooks took it.  Right?
when would this have been I wonder... if it's Brooks, he hasn't been back to Miami since his cruise (the MTA) weekend has he?  I did notice the fan on the garbage can in the mirror... looks warm like Miami to me scratch

I'm not sure, but it must be that Brooks took it, otherwise why would Michael even mention it. hmmmmm...

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:27 am

Its definitely Miami...here is photobomber girl

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:34 am

great job sfrank... I remember this picture now, but didn't put 2+2 together before.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:29 am

I was hoping Brooks made a terk vid with the Backstreet Boys by now. Ha!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:02 pm

atem wrote:I was hoping Brooks made a terk vid with the Backstreet Boys by now.  Ha!
he's saving himself for Miley... rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:27 pm

afterawhile wrote:
atem wrote:I was hoping Brooks made a terk vid with the Backstreet Boys by now.  Ha!
he's saving himself for Miley... rofl
NOOOOOOOO rotfl rotfl Brooks has more class than that. Do not know what happened to Miley but she went down hit and is hitting the gutter.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:55 pm

Does Zak have an issue with Brooks?  He does not follow him and he made this remark:

Bryden Vukasin ‏@BrydenVukasin 14h
@realjamescase @MikeyTenerelli @ChrisRSiegfried @JuanPaGalavis @RealZakWaddell we need a #Bachelorette fantasy football league

Zak Waddell ‏@RealZakWaddell 12h
@BrydenVukasin @realjamescase @MikeyTenerelli @ChrisRSiegfried @JuanPaGalavis and +100 point bonus if your player injures a finger
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

+32
ddukes
BarbB222
karenap63
soccermom333
jlccaz