SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Page 42 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Post by atem Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:15 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Does Zak have an issue with Brooks?  He does not follow him and he made this remark:

Bryden Vukasin ‏@BrydenVukasin 14h
@realjamescase @MikeyTenerelli @ChrisRSiegfried @JuanPaGalavis @RealZakWaddell we need a #Bachelorette fantasy football league

Zak Waddell ‏@RealZakWaddell 12h
@BrydenVukasin @realjamescase @MikeyTenerelli @ChrisRSiegfried @JuanPaGalavis and +100 point bonus if your player injures a finger
Nope. He's just goofing around.  Zak and Brooks have tweeted pics to each other like with the sushi pic Brooks sent when Michael G and Zak went to dinner and remember that Michael G injured his thumb.

Last edited by atem on Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:16 pm

atem wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Does Zak have an issue with Brooks?  He does not follow him and he made this remark:

@realjamescase @MikeyTenerelli @ChrisRSiegfried @JuanPaGalavis @RealZakWaddell we need a #Bachelorette fantasy football league

@BrydenVukasin @realjamescase @MikeyTenerelli @ChrisRSiegfried @JuanPaGalavis and +100 point bonus if your player injures a finger
Nope. He's just goofing around.  
Atem, how do you know this? Why wasn't Brooks tagged in the message also?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:18 pm

nannymargie wrote:
afterawhile wrote:
atem wrote:I was hoping Brooks made a terk vid with the Backstreet Boys by now.  Ha!
he's saving himself for Miley... rofl
NOOOOOOOO  rotfl rotfl Brooks has more class than that.  Do not know what happened to Miley but she went down hit and is hitting the gutter.
Ha! Too funny.

Someone should tweet Juanpa and Brooks to do a twerk off to the Backstreet Boys!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:27 pm

nannymargie wrote:
atem wrote:

Atem, how do you know this?  Why wasn't Brooks tagged in the message also?
Because, I think that was about Michael G, not Brooks.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:36 pm

atem wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
atem wrote:

Ok I was just wondering, Brooks injured his finger and Micheal was his thumb. I think someone else had an injured thumb.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:41 pm

nannymargie wrote:
atem wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
atem wrote:

Ok I was just wondering, Brooks injured his finger and Micheal was his thumb.  I think someone else had an injured thumb.
Was Michael G tagged in the message? If not, maybe one of the other guys injured a finger too? I am sure it's no big deal at any rate.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:44 pm

Looks like he just replied to who Bryden sent it to. So, no neither Michael G nor Brooks were tagged in that one.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Brooks Forester @brooksforester
@annie340 Happy B-day. remember today is like any other day -except today you get to do what you want and society turns a blind eye. Enjoy.
Yeah, a Happy Birthday to a dedicated fellow Brooks fan! hbbanner 

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:09 pm

This is the documentary short I was talking about that Jonathan is part of and I was wondering if Brooks is too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:26 pm

Please, someone put this cute pic up!  I can't believe I missed when this was posted.

He's so cute in this pic

atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:30 pm

atem wrote:Please, someone put this cute pic up!  I can't believe I missed when this was posted.

He's so cute in this pic

That is really a cute picture of him. The boy never sits still!
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:33 pm

atem wrote:Please, someone put this cute pic up!  I can't believe I missed when this was posted.

He's so cute in this pic

very very cute. thanks for finding it!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

+32
ddukes
BarbB222
karenap63
soccermom333
jlccaz