SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Page 44 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6 - Page 44 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:56 am

sfrank wrote:OMG! Now people can see that they were all up and arms over nothing...alots of shots of Brooks and Des in angst and then the payoff shot of Des and Chris. I knew it!
me too sfrank... I was so glad to see this finally.  I wish they had video taped the presentation and would post it. :Clap:

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6 - Page 44 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Post by atem Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:56 am

Brooks is in New York City!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:01 am

atem wrote:Brooks is in New York City!  
I saw that, and he's hungry Hugesmile  looking for pizza by the sounds of it. wonder what's going on in NYC?

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:04 am

It's ok Atem most of the time I can watch this show and laugh at it as I take it as a guilty pleasure. It really doesn't bother me until I get emotionally attached. I am usually not that into it when the lead is a guy and there are 25 women chasing him. But when the lead is a girl I can relate to her emotionally so I become more invested. But with my man Brooks this time not only was I emotionally involved but I was absolutely head over heels gaga for the guy!!! I swear they did have great chemistry from day one and NOone can deny that!! I wish he had made a love connection with her. It would have been the greatest love story on this show ever. Just like the poster above I still don't get what happened either.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:24 am

afterawhile wrote:
atem wrote:Brooks is in New York City!  
I saw that, and he's hungry Hugesmile   looking for pizza by the sounds of it.  wonder what's going on in NYC?
Good question! Ha.

Someone needs to tweet this lady 'In New York City' giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:50 am

atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:OMG! Now people can see that they were all up and arms over nothing...alots of shots of Brooks and Des in angst and then the payoff shot of Des and Chris. I knew it!
Please.  You know some just LOVE getting off on going off on Brooks.

Glad it was put up.  I swear this show just teaches me every day that people (myself included) need to be patient for things and not assume or jump to conclusions.  However, I am not holding my breath.  I wish I were a grifter (like this show) with how gullible people seem to be.
I agree with you, Atem.  I personally figured it was not as big as a deal of what people were making it to be but there always are those who will still find something to find fault with.   Thanks for posting it afterawhile and thanks to everyone for keeping this thread alive! I am hoping that we continue to see more and more of Brooks in the days to come!

Last edited by isittrue on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:24 am

Someone seriously tweeted brooks why he had to be 'in love with Desiree' instead of her. Hello, did she even watch the show? no no 

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:26 am

atem wrote:Someone seriously tweeted brooks why he had to be 'in love with Desiree' instead of her.  Hello, did she even watch the show?  no no 
no no 

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:32 am

In that slide show they showed the 'clip' art.  Are you guys sure that wasn't part of Brooks' intro vid that wasn't shown?  Too funny, if it was! :laughingoutlou

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:36 am

atem wrote:In that slide show they showed the 'clip' art.  Are you guys sure that wasn't part of Brooks' intro vid that wasn't shown?  Too funny, if it was! :laughingoutlou
Are you talking about the slide that shows him holding the clip-on basketball? It was very funny and I thought the same thing as maybe being part of his intro vid or maybe even his application for the show.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:38 am

isittrue wrote:
atem wrote:In that slide show they showed the 'clip' art.  Are you guys sure that wasn't part of Brooks' intro vid that wasn't shown?  Too funny, if it was! :laughingoutlou
Are you talking about the slide that shows him holding the clip-on basketball?  It was very funny and I thought the same thing as maybe being part of his intro vid or maybe even his application for the show.
Yeah, and the football and tennis racket. Too hilarious.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:47 am

It is so difficult going to the other threads for updates when most are trying to disprove what I actually saw and heard on TV.  No ITM or off screen conversations.  Wish I could embrace the new relationship but that makes it difficult for me. This is IMO and not that it matters.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

+32
ddukes
BarbB222
karenap63
soccermom333
jlccaz