SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6 - Page 45 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:11 am

iamreal2u wrote:It is so difficult going to the other threads for updates when most are trying to disprove what I actually saw and heard on TV.  No ITM or off screen conversations.  Wish I could embrace the new relationship but that makes it difficult for me. This is IMO and not that it matters.
See the bolded. You know what you saw and feel so that's all that is important. I have tried to avoid those other forums because 1) while I wish the couple well, I really don't need to see daily updates 2) I get tired of reading the increasing number of Brooks was never F1 theories and that it was all scripted. People can believe what they want to believe and no amount of arguing will change anyone's mind.

I really wish that the season had ended differently and we were on the other side of the fence but unfortunately it did not happen. Eventually, things will die down and people will move on to Juan Pablo and theorizing about his season and eventual F1. In the meantime, I think I will stay here gushing over the latest pics of Brooks. :Smiley: 

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6 - Page 45 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

Post by atem Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:26 am

The show is a farce and the reason why I cannot stand the show with a passion is due to people not wanting to know the real story. It's all about who they want to 'win' like it validates who they are as a person if that person 'wins' and then it doesn't end. It's like guys are with sports or the WWE. But, worse because the filming ENDED and it's over.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:36 am

afterawhile wrote:hmmmm lets see if this works... slide show put up by Dave Bascom:
Dave Bascom ‏@davebascom 19m

Inbound Marketing Lessons from The Bachelorette on @slideshare #bachelorette #INBOUND13 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
On the corner it says 'youtube video inside', but I don't see any link to one. Could someone ask if it will be available on youtube to see his presentation? Or if it can be made into a transcript or something? Thanks!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:40 am

I don't give a fig about what people want to tell themselves to feel good about this couple. I personally think that this is one season that we actually got the truth...because of the way it ended. I'm not sure how people can be delusional given that we saw the words come out of her mouth time and time again. Unless we are to believe that Des was in on it as well and agreed to be embarrassed on national TV and have her "true love" look like he was some consolation prize. Ridiculous.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:58 am

atem wrote:The show is a farce and the reason why I cannot stand the show with a passion is due to people not wanting to know the real story.  It's all about who they want to 'win' like it validates who they are as a person if that person 'wins' and then it doesn't end.  It's like guys are with sports or the WWE. But, worse because the filming ENDED and it's over.  
Well, the show has been called equivalent to the Super Bowl - only for ladies. My dad watches though - he has watched every season! I can't get DH anywhere near it though. I think this was truly the first season that I got invested in the outcome as much - I mean I either liked or disliked other F1's but really the last time I got upset was DeAnna's season when I wanted Jason to be F1. Anyway, I am swearing off the show - I came back after a long break, got Fleissed, learned my lesson and will move on. I am glad I watched though since I got to see Brooks and Drew and others I never would have known about had I not watched and I did get to learn interesting things about sleuthing from people on this board so that's something.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:07 pm

isittrue wrote:
atem wrote:The show is a farce and the reason why I cannot stand the show with a passion is due to people not wanting to know the real story.  It's all about who they want to 'win' like it validates who they are as a person if that person 'wins' and then it doesn't end.  It's like guys are with sports or the WWE. But, worse because the filming ENDED and it's over.  
Well, the show has been called equivalent to the Super Bowl - only for ladies.  My dad watches though -  he has watched every season!  I can't get DH anywhere near it though.  I think this was truly the first season that I got invested in the outcome as much - I mean I either liked or disliked other F1's but really the last time I got upset was DeAnna's season when I wanted Jason to be F1.  Anyway, I am swearing off the show - I came back after a long break, got Fleissed, learned my lesson and will move on.  I am glad I watched though since I got to see Brooks and Drew and others I never would have known about had I not watched and I did get to learn interesting things about sleuthing from people on this board so that's something.  
I understand when the show is going on. I'm talking about after with people saying it was a set up and blah, blah, blah.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:13 pm

atem wrote:
isittrue wrote:
Well, the show has been called equivalent to the Super Bowl - only for ladies.  My dad watches though -  he has watched every season!  I can't get DH anywhere near it though.  I think this was truly the first season that I got invested in the outcome as much - I mean I either liked or disliked other F1's but really the last time I got upset was DeAnna's season when I wanted Jason to be F1.  Anyway, I am swearing off the show - I came back after a long break, got Fleissed, learned my lesson and will move on.  I am glad I watched though since I got to see Brooks and Drew and others I never would have known about had I not watched and I did get to learn interesting things about sleuthing from people on this board so that's something.  
I understand when the show is going on.  I'm talking about after with people saying it was a set up and blah, blah, blah.  
Yeah that too! It does go on and on but it's probably the need for certain people to validate their feeling that "they knew it all along" by looking at the editing that was done post-show and trying to convince anyone who dares to see something differently that their view is the right one. I know I am not one to talk since I am still talking about the show though. I am taking baby steps and deleted the shows from my TiVo!!! But I have the feeling that the all blah blahing will go on until Juan Pablo's season at least.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:14 pm

sfrank wrote:I don't give a fig about what people want to tell themselves to feel good about this couple. I personally think that this is one season that we actually got the truth...because of the way it ended. I'm not sure how people can be delusional given that we saw the words come out of her mouth time and time again. Unless we are to believe that Des was in on it as well and agreed to be embarrassed on national TV and have her "true love" look like he was some consolation prize. Ridiculous.
Ridiculous is putting in nice, delusional is a better describtion.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:15 pm

atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:I don't give a fig about what people want to tell themselves to feel good about this couple. I personally think that this is one season that we actually got the truth...because of the way it ended. I'm not sure how people can be delusional given that we saw the words come out of her mouth time and time again. Unless we are to believe that Des was in on it as well and agreed to be embarrassed on national TV and have her "true love" look like he was some consolation prize. Ridiculous.
Ridiculous is putting in nice, delusional is a better describtion.  
rotfl 

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:38 pm

Oops, I see you did put delusional. Sorry, you put it exactly right sfrank.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Even Nate says that Des would have picked Brooks for F1 - do they think Nate (blunt as he is) was in on it as well???

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:07 pm

Did Michael G seriously put up Sbarro's as a recommendation? Ha. Isn't that a chain/franchise?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #6

+32
ddukes
BarbB222
karenap63
soccermom333
jlccaz