SELECT CONTENT

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 5 Empty Re: Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars

Post by atem Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:30 am

My fav character is Remy! She's so smart and unique. I like her storyline tie-in with Caleb, her being Luke's gf and her family's backstory (the actors playing her parents are married in real life).

LOVE that it's filmed in Louisiana!

Miranda's uncle is so mean! He doesn't show any softness at all. I hope he softens up.

A cool mystery that makes sense! PLL is fun, but I never get what the heck is going on and decided to just go with the flow and have fun with it.

This show is like a ghost story with a final destination twist.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 5 Empty Re: Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:59 am

Wow such a great 1st episode. That house is super spooky! I need to know more about the 5 people who are similar to them all. That ending though.
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:13 am

Linds911 wrote:Wow such a great 1st episode. That house is super spooky! I need to know more about the 5 people who are similar to them all. That ending though.
I think that Remy is right and it's about Miranda and Caleb. I swear, if I were them I'd head straight to that older lady (I keep forgetting her name) and asking her! Seems that ghosts hates them!

Did you read that zap2it article? I think the author is right!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:16 am

atem wrote:OMG, I think they are right!  Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled!

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/10/ravenswood-premiere-is-miranda-a-ghost-now.html

Yes I figured one of them might be after what happened at the very end of the episode. Speaking of Caleb&Miranda, they have a LOT of chemistry, even when they first met on the bus. I hope they aren't related!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 5 1f49c

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 5 8367-910 Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 5 I_got_13 Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:22 am

Linds911 wrote:
atem wrote:OMG, I think they are right!  Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled!

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/10/ravenswood-premiere-is-miranda-a-ghost-now.html

Yes I figured one of them might be after what happened at the very end of the episode. Speaking of Caleb&Miranda, they have a LOT of chemistry, even when they first met on the bus. I hope they aren't related!
Well, if that article is right, that's never going to happen! giggling  Loved how she tried to steal some corn chips from that sleeping guy!

However, I do think they will be together in flashback's to the WWI era when they were together.  Hee, a cool way to get around it.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:25 pm

atem wrote:My fav character is Remy!  She's so smart and unique.  I like her storyline tie-in with Caleb, her being Luke's gf and her family's backstory (the actors playing her parents are married in real life).

LOVE that it's filmed in Louisiana!

Miranda's uncle is so mean! He doesn't show any softness at all.  I hope he softens up.

A cool mystery that makes sense!  PLL is fun, but I never get what the heck is going on and decided to just go with the flow and have fun with it.

This show is like a ghost story with a final destination twist.

I agree this is a mystery that I can see. PLL is not making sense to me anymore. Don't get where they are trying to go with this lastest A or whoever he is suppose to be. I think I am going to enjoy Ravenswood, looking forward to Tuesday.

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:00 pm

Episode 1.04-The Devil Has a Face

Caleb meets a long lost relative in the hopes of better understanding his current situation in "The Devil Has a Face," an all new episode of ABC Family's original series "Ravenswood," airing Tuesday, November 12 (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT).

Still unnerved by what he witnessed during the seance, Luke searches for a distraction, but realizes there may be no escape from what's haunting the group. Olivia bonds with Miranda and is surprised to discover their families may have a shared history. And Caleb is caught between new and old loyalties when he struggles to share what's happening in Ravenswood with Hanna.

Meanwhile, Remy and Caleb investigate an intriguing new clue into the town's past. Luke is surprised to find common ground with Tess. And Miranda thinks she may have finally found what she has been searching for.

"Ravenswood" is produced by Alloy Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television and is executive produced by Joseph Dougherty, Oliver Goldstick, I. Marlene King, and Leslie Morgenstein. The series stars Nicole Gale Anderson, Tyler Blackburn, Steven Cabral, Brett Dier, Britne Oldford, and Merritt Patterson.

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 5 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:16 pm

TV Ratings: Boosted 'Pretty Little Liars' Gives Spinoff 'Ravenswood' a Strong Start

Pretty Little Liars continues to reign on ABC Family, posting its second consecutive year of double digit growth with the annual Halloween special. The 8 p.m. telecast also offered a springboard to spinoff Ravenswood, which got a strong start.

Averaging 3.18 million viewers, Pretty Little Liars was up from last Halloween's 2.8 million viewers. The hour also brought in a 1.4 rating with adults 18-49, besting all cable telecasts for the night but dominant Sons of Anarchy. The younger-skewing net boasted a 2.2 rating with adults 18-34. Among women in the younger adult set, Pretty Little Liars earned a 3.8 rating.

Ravenswood, which debuted at 9:02 p.m., opened with 2.1 million viewers -- easily making it the network's top premiere of the last year. (Twisted brought 1.2 million in March with a Pretty Little Liars lead-in, and The Fosters started its summer run with 1.4 million.)

The spinoff also averaged a 0.9 among adults 18-49 and a 2.3 rating with women 18-49.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tv-ratings-boosted-pretty-little-650440

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:16 pm

I guess I fall in that 2.3 rating! LOL Thanks momoftrips!

I sure wish ABC Family would let a person buy episodes like you can with PLL on Kindle!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:32 pm

I noticed something when looking at the preview for next week's episode. It showed Olivia/Luke's mom looking at Miranda's uncle... are they seeing each other?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:50 pm

Sneak peeks for next week:

http://www.screenspy.com/tv/3-tense-new-sneak-peeks-ravenswoods-death-maiden/

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:12 pm

momoftrips wrote:Sneak peeks for next week:

http://www.screenspy.com/tv/3-tense-new-sneak-peeks-ravenswoods-death-maiden/
Yay!  Thanks so much.

Laughing at what happened to Caleb! Ha.giggling 

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars

+2
b
atem
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum