SELECT CONTENT

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 6 Empty Re: Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars

Post by atem Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:52 pm

First avi...

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 6 Ravenswood11_zps4aacdd79

More avis:

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 6 Ravenswood17jpg_zps845e4dd1

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 6 Ravenswood16_zpscb693326

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 6 Ravenswood13_zps9bbbb83e

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 6 Ravenswood26_zpsd8515e16

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 6 Ravenswood28_zps7b366f21

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 6 Empty Re: Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars

Post by atem Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:10 am

This show is so a show for me, it's got to mean it won't last.

Anyway, here's a great interview with hints of what's to come!

http://www.seattlepi.com/entertainment/tv/tvguide/article/Ravenswood-s-Tyler-Blackburn-Is-Miranda-a-Ghost-4933713.php

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:56 am

The ending scene with Caleb & Miranda was so bitter-sweet. Looking forward to the rest of the season!
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:00 pm

Linds911 wrote:The ending scene with Caleb & Miranda was so bitter-sweet. Looking forward to the rest of the season!

I feel so bad for Miranda. I wonder if they will find a way for her to come back. Episode 6 is called revival so maybe there is hope for her lol.

The first sneak peek for next week looks good.

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 6 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:19 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Linds911 wrote:The ending scene with Caleb & Miranda was so bitter-sweet. Looking forward to the rest of the season!

I feel so bad for Miranda. I wonder if they will find a way for her to come back. Episode 6 is called revival so maybe there is hope for her lol.

The first sneak peek for next week looks good.

Yeah I hope she does! & the sneak peek! wow was not expecting that secret! Need to know more!
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:26 pm

Thanks momoftrips!

I feel so bad for Miranda too. It makes total sense to me why Caleb cares, because she literally has no one!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:54 pm

Sneak peeks 2 and 3:

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:09 pm

I can't see it yet, but thanks as always momoftrips!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:32 pm

Episode 1.05 Scared to Death

IT'S A RACE TO SAVE MIRANDA ON THE MIDSEASON FINALE OF "RAVENSWOOD," AIRING TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 19, AT 8:00 PM ET/PT, ON ABC FAMILY

"Pretty Little Liars" Star Ashley Benson Appears

Burbank, CA (November 1, 2013) - The gang makes discoveries both horrifying and intriguing while investigating what they're up against in "Scared to Death," the midseason finale episode of ABC Family's original series "Ravenswood," airing Tuesday, November 19 (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT).

Just when Caleb thought he was getting answers to what may be haunting Ravenswood, he hits a dead end and is left with more questions. Miranda tries to prove that she's where she wants to be, but Caleb senses she's in grave danger. Remy unwittingly uncovers a major clue into the how to break the curse, but further investigation leads to a truly haunting scene.

Meanwhile, Caleb tries to reassure Hanna, Luke tries to get on the same page with Remy, and Olivia strives to reconnect with Dillon.

This is good for Ravenswood fans because Twisted was supposed to come back in January 7th but is now pushed back to February to make room for Ravenswood. :yes: 

ABC FAMILY ANNOUNCES RETURN DATE FOR NEW SERIES "RAVENSWOOD"

The “Pretty Little Liars” Spinoff Series Will Return With New Episodes on January 7, 2014, Following Pretty Little Liars  

Burbank, CA (November 1, 2013) – ABC Family announced today that recent series “Ravenswood” will return with new episodes on January 7, 2014, paired with “Pretty Little Liars.”  “Twisted” will also return with all-new episodes on Tuesday, February 11, 2014, after “Ravenswood” finishes its run.

“Ravenswood” premiered October 22, 2013, as ABC Family’s #1 series premiere in the network’s history in Women 18-34 and cable TV’s biggest drama debut in the demo in nearly three years.   Additionally, the series premiere amassed the most tweets of any new TV series premiere this season, reaching over three million people and generating over 16 million impressions. The show will air its midseason finale on November 19, 2013.

http://www.abcfamilymedianet.com/assets/pr/html/pr61950.html

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:58 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Episode 1.05 Scared to Death

IT'S A RACE TO SAVE MIRANDA ON THE MIDSEASON FINALE OF "RAVENSWOOD," AIRING TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 19, AT 8:00 PM ET/PT, ON ABC FAMILY

"Pretty Little Liars" Star Ashley Benson Appears

Burbank, CA (November 1, 2013) - The gang makes discoveries both horrifying and intriguing while investigating what they're up against in "Scared to Death," the midseason finale episode of ABC Family's original series "Ravenswood," airing Tuesday, November 19 (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT).

Just when Caleb thought he was getting answers to what may be haunting Ravenswood, he hits a dead end and is left with more questions. Miranda tries to prove that she's where she wants to be, but Caleb senses she's in grave danger. Remy unwittingly uncovers a major clue into the how to break the curse, but further investigation leads to a truly haunting scene.

Meanwhile, Caleb tries to reassure Hanna, Luke tries to get on the same page with Remy, and Olivia strives to reconnect with Dillon.

This is good for Ravenswood fans because Twisted was supposed to come back in January 7th but is now pushed back to February to make room for Ravenswood. :yes: 

ABC FAMILY ANNOUNCES RETURN DATE FOR NEW SERIES "RAVENSWOOD"

The “Pretty Little Liars” Spinoff Series Will Return With New Episodes on January 7, 2014, Following Pretty Little Liars  

Burbank, CA (November 1, 2013) – ABC Family announced today that recent series “Ravenswood” will return with new episodes on January 7, 2014, paired with “Pretty Little Liars.”  “Twisted” will also return with all-new episodes on Tuesday, February 11, 2014, after “Ravenswood” finishes its run.

“Ravenswood” premiered October 22, 2013, as ABC Family’s #1 series premiere in the network’s history in Women 18-34 and cable TV’s biggest drama debut in the demo in nearly three years.   Additionally, the series premiere amassed the most tweets of any new TV series premiere this season, reaching over three million people and generating over 16 million impressions. The show will air its midseason finale on November 19, 2013.

http://www.abcfamilymedianet.com/assets/pr/html/pr61950.html

WHAT? The finale is in November?! Ugh, they are killing me! I thought there would be more episodes.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:40 pm

Episode 3 Canadian promo. Sorry about the quality.

Sneak peek 4:

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:50 pm

I wonder if we are going to see Caleb actually do any of that work? giggling 

Did that lady actually indicate that the old caretaker was killed?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars

+2
b
atem
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum