SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Page 4 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Post by atem Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:17 pm

AEF wrote:
atem wrote:The episode has aired and the show was happy that it trended world wide (I am thinking due to most of the US being asleep, but what do I know).

Here are the BIOs ... finally!

http://ten.com.au/tvshows/thebachelor-profiles.htm
Watched it, has a different vibe to Bachelor US. They showed most limo exits but not every single one. Tim's face very readable. Most of the girls seem like Australian girls you'd meet in everyday life. Rather than the girl's photos in photo frames on a shelf he looked at them on an ipad. The host who is an ex-Idol host not as smooth as Chris. Won't say anything more and let people here watch. It's on again tonight with first dates.  
That's the problem.  We don't get to watch it in the US at all.  Even the one online.  Unless someone is kind and figures a way to put it on youtube.

I guess the show was only 1 1/2 hour long for the 1st episode.  How long is the 2nd?

Could you tell us who made the top 20? Thanks! bestbud! 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Post by atem Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:45 pm

Ratings weren't that great.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/television/claws-come-out-on-channel-108217s-premiere-of-the-bachelor/story-fni0cc2a-1226714991096

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:17 pm

atem wrote:
AEF wrote:
atem wrote:The episode has aired and the show was happy that it trended world wide (I am thinking due to most of the US being asleep, but what do I know).

Watched it, has a different vibe to Bachelor US. They showed most limo exits but not every single one. Tim's face very readable. Most of the girls seem like Australian girls you'd meet in everyday life. Rather than the girl's photos in photo frames on a shelf he looked at them on an ipad. The host who is an ex-Idol host not as smooth as Chris. Won't say anything more and let people here watch. It's on again tonight with first dates.  
That's the problem.  We don't get to watch it in the US at all.  Even the one online.  Unless someone is kind and figures a way to put it on youtube.

I guess the show was only 1 1/2 hour long for the 1st episode.  How long is the 2nd?

Could you tell us who made the top 20?  Thanks! bestbud! 
Pretty sure you will be able to watch it, there are sites where you can watch Masterchef Australia and quirky shows like Please Marry My Boy, will let you know when I see it.
Tonight's episode is an hour. I can't find anywhere that lists F20 but off the top of my head Judy received the first of the first impression roses, then I think these ones are correct; Rochelle, Sarah, Alana, Ali, Emily, Emma, Elizabeth and Laura and definitley not Jolene or Niki. It was up against X factor and Australia's Got Talent so it's going to take time to build a following if it can crack those two at all.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 pm

AEF wrote:
atem wrote:
AEF wrote:

Pretty sure you will be able to watch it, there are sites where you can watch Masterchef Australia and quirky shows like Please Marry My Boy, will let you know when I see it.
Tonight's episode is an hour. I can't find anywhere that lists F20 but off the top of my head Judy received the first of the first impression roses, then I think these ones are correct; Rochelle, Sarah, Alana, Ali, Emily, Emma, Elizabeth and Laura and definitley not Jolene or Niki. It was up against X factor and Australia's Got Talent so it's going to take time to build a following if it can crack those two at all.
Did any get cut tonight?

The only show I see we in the US can watch is Please, Marry My Boy on youtube (but, only to episode 5). If you go to their site, you can't view the last episode. The Bachelor Australia even took down the 2 min preview on youtube and I had to link the one from facebook. Heck, even the facebook hasn't listed who the 20 ladies left are yet. It's really annoying how they set that site up.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:33 pm

atem wrote:
AEF wrote:
atem wrote:
AEF wrote:

Did any get cut tonight?

The only show I see we in the US can watch is Please, Marry My Boy on youtube (but, only to episode 5). If you go to their site, you can't view the last episode.  The Bachelor Australia even took down the 2 min preview on youtube and I had to link the one from facebook.  Heck, even the facebook hasn't listed who the 20 ladies left are yet.  It's really annoying how they set that site up.
Still seven hours to go til Monday night in Australia and episode 2. I'll write down the names tonight as I'm watching.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:36 pm

AEF wrote:
atem wrote:
AEF wrote:
atem wrote:
AEF wrote:

Did any get cut tonight?

The only show I see we in the US can watch is Please, Marry My Boy on youtube (but, only to episode 5). If you go to their site, you can't view the last episode.  The Bachelor Australia even took down the 2 min preview on youtube and I had to link the one from facebook.  Heck, even the facebook hasn't listed who the 20 ladies left are yet.  It's really annoying how they set that site up.
Still seven hours to go til Monday night in Australia and episode 2. I'll write down the names tonight as I'm watching.
OK, thanks for doing that for us!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:48 pm

PM me if you want to see the episode.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:06 am

Just finished watching episode 2. Tim has not kissed any girl as yet. Emma who received a first impression rose decided the process was not for her and left. There was one individual date - Sarah (ended with a rose and an awkward peck) and a group date - photo shoot (Danielle with the rose).

The Rose Ceremony happened at lightening pace. Roses went to Ali, Anna, Stacey, Rochelle, Catherine, Bianca, Belle, Laura, Penny, Emily, Natalie, Sherrie, Ashley, Alana and Judy.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:39 am

Did the link work for any of you guys that I sent the link to? You have to wait a little bit. Just hit the play button not in the middle, but at the bottom and that pop up comes up and x out that pop up. You many have to do it a couple of times before it starts playing.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:42 am

AEF wrote:Just finished watching episode 2. Tim has not kissed any girl as yet. Emma who received a first impression rose decided the process was not for her and left. There was one individual date - Sarah (ended with a rose and an awkward peck) and a group date - photo shoot (Danielle with the rose).

The Rose Ceremony happened at lightening pace. Roses went to Ali, Anna, Stacey, Rochelle, Catherine, Bianca, Belle, Laura, Penny, Emily, Natalie, Sherrie, Ashley, Alana and Judy.
Thanks for the update! Didn't seem like he had chemistry with any of them in the 2min preview. Did any of them show more chemistry out of the group?

Any indication of who has a date in epi 3? So, the horse back ride and picnic was Sarah?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:28 am

atem wrote:
AEF wrote:Just finished watching episode 2. Tim has not kissed any girl as yet. Emma who received a first impression rose decided the process was not for her and left. There was one individual date - Sarah (ended with a rose and an awkward peck) and a group date - photo shoot (Danielle with the rose).

Thanks for the update!  Didn't seem like he had chemistry with any of them in the 2min preview.  Did any of them show more chemistry out of the group?

Any indication of who has a date in epi 3?  So, the horse back ride and picnic was Sarah?
Think he has some chemistry with a couple of them but he is very awkward - Rochelle, Danielle but it is not huge and not what we would see at this point on Bachelor US. Can't remember what Brad from Canada was like in his early episodes Sarah did the horseback ride on beach date. Was only half watching at end, if preview is next week's dates there is a group date on sand dunes and looks like a date with maybe Anna (?) in a cable car over the Blue Mountains near Sydney.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:48 am

I am blushing. Did you guys see the photo posted by Robbie Hughes ‏@iRobHugs. I would not dare post the photo here.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

+10
jtrader
ElonM
avitalna
tigertiz
iamreal2u