SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Page 5 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 34 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Post by AEF Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:00 am

iamreal2u wrote:I am blushing.  Did you guys see the photo posted by Robbie Hughes ‏@iRobHugs.  I would not dare post the photo here.
Tim interviewed about it tonight on tv and basically said he just has to own it especially on HTD's. This is where he is not making sense- he has been on Sydney social circuit for years and has photos such as these yet is really awkward with the girls. There are beautiful, intel

AEF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Post by AEF Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:02 am

[quote="AEF"]
iamreal2u wrote:I am blushing.  Did you guys see the photo posted by Robbie Hughes ‏@iRobHugs.  I would not dare post the photo here.
Tim interviewed about it tonight on tv and basically said he just has to own it especially on HTD's. This is where he is not making sense- he has been on Sydney social circuit for years and has photos such as these yet is really awkward with the girls. There are beautiful, intel

Sorry hit button too quickly - was making a point about there being beautiful, intelligent girls and he seems to not be connecting.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:19 am

AEF wrote:
AEF wrote:

Sorry hit button too quickly - was making a point about there being beautiful, intelligent girls and he seems to not be connecting.
He pretty much admitted that he noticed the cameras all the time to me, which I find totally odd since he took nude photos. He said he would 'shut them out', but I don't see that at all.

As for the photos with the women, I saw on twitter the pics from that group date and you are right! No connection at all! I found them rather cold. I think it's due to him just basically doing modeling by himself.

I am going to post the links to those pics.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:23 am

Here are the group date pictures:

The Mad Men type group date pic:  http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTuJ1feCQAEhHeX.jpg

The Hugh Hef type pic with only Dani (love her dress!)  http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTuJLI8CAAA-S2T.jpg

The worst group date pic of the group (was this a off camera one) was the Gatsby type group date shoot:  http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTuJLI8CAAA-S2T.jpg

Last edited by atem on Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:37 pm

Is there a link to watch the show? TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:05 pm

grace8136 wrote:Is there a link to watch the show? TIA
I PM'ed you the link from Atem.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:08 pm

Finally watched the first episode. Thanks Atem. Saw a spark with Judy, sarah May,and Anna. Not sure about Penny..seem she will make a great friend.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:07 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Finally watched the first episode.  Thanks Atem.  Saw a spark with Judy, sarah May,and Anna.  Not sure about Penny..seem she will make a great friend.
Seems that chemistry doesn't carry on to the next episode to me from the pics I posted and the preview of his date with Sarah.

Juanpablo shows more chemistry with the lady he took a pic with today at the place he's working out! giggling 

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:57 pm

atem wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Finally watched the first episode.  Thanks Atem.  Saw a spark with Judy, sarah May,and Anna.  Not sure about Penny..seem she will make a great friend.
Seems that chemistry doesn't carry on to the next episode to me from the pics I posted and the preview of his date with Sarah.

Juanpablo shows more chemistry with the lady he took a pic with today at the place he's working out! giggling 
Maybe he is over thinking like a certain person we watched before? Do you have the link for the 2nd episode?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:09 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
atem wrote:

Maybe he is over thinking like a certain person we watched before?  Do you have the link for the 2nd episode?
I haven't checked yet, but it would be at the same place.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:24 pm

I checked and the 2nd episode is up.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:55 pm

I am totally confused. This radio interview indicates he's still filming?

http://www.2dayfm.com.au/shows/fifi-and-jules/blogs/2013/9/tim-robards-the-bachelor/

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 34 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

+10
jtrader
ElonM
avitalna
tigertiz
iamreal2u