SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Page 6 of 63 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 34 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Post by atem Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:49 pm

After the 2nd episode, I can't help but like Ali. I think she's really a sweet, sincere person.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Post by AEF Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:54 am

Have seen two different previews tonight for next Sunday. One is how will the bachelor react when Anna tells him she has never had a serious relationship, then how far will she go for Tim where he says they are about to do something never been done before - looks something like free falling from the cable car.

The other one is about how Bianca is at breaking point because Tim has spoken to everyone but her at the cocktail party - she takes Tim away to talk to him, then the voice over says you won't believe what she does next - looks like she storms off and walks up some stairs.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by avitalna Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:04 am

hiya to u all!!

could any of u send me the liks to the episodes...?

thankxxxxx

avitalna

Back to top Go down

Post by avitalna Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:20 am

AEF wrote:Have seen two different previews tonight for next Sunday. One is how will the bachelor react when Anna tells him she has never had a serious relationship, then how far will she go for Tim where he says they are about to do something never been done before - looks something like free falling from the cable car.

The other one is about how Bianca is at breaking point because Tim has spoken to everyone but her at the cocktail party - she takes Tim away to talk to him, then the voice over says you won't believe what she does next - looks like she storms off and walks up some stairs.
could u send me links to the episodes?

thankx

avitalna

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:30 am

avitalna wrote:
AEF wrote:Have seen two different previews tonight for next Sunday. One is how will the bachelor react when Anna tells him she has never had a serious relationship, then how far will she go for Tim where he says they are about to do something never been done before - looks something like free falling from the cable car.

could u send me links to the episodes?

thankx
Morning! :WAVEY:  I sent you the link.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by avitalna Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:33 am

hiya!!!
thanks... im over seas... here its afternoon... leaving work...
xx

avitalna

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:34 pm

Could someone kindly send me the link to the aired episodes.

Thanks much!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:51 pm

Have they put the commercial/preview on facebook yet?

I don't know why, but although I like Anna I don't see her with Tim. Funny how I see her with someone like Drew! giggling 

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:25 pm

For some strange reason I really like Laura, but right now he has the hots for Dani. He really lit up at the photo shoot. I am hoping that Laura is the dark horse in this race. I liked Anna before, but she seems really giddy not sure I am liking her laugh and the exchange of conversation is always her giggling about something. I like Ali. She just seem really misunderstood. Not sure what to think of Judy right now. Need to see her more.

Why are they wearing such heavy makeup?!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:30 pm

iamreal2u wrote:For some strange reason I really like Laura, but right now he has the hots for Dani.  He really lit up at the photo shoot.  I am hoping that Laura is the dark horse in this race.  I liked Anna before, but she seems really giddy not sure I am liking her laugh and the exchange of conversation is always her giggling about something.  I like Ali.  She just seem really misunderstood.  Not sure what to think of Judy right now.  Need to see her more.

Judy came off as needy as Ali to me, but people on facebook sure seem to like her.

Good question about the make-up!  

So far the conversations with all the ladies are horrible to me.  No witty banter going on this show. giggling

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:40 pm

atem wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:For some strange reason I really like Laura, but right now he has the hots for Dani.  He really lit up at the photo shoot.  I am hoping that Laura is the dark horse in this race.  I liked Anna before, but she seems really giddy not sure I am liking her laugh and the exchange of conversation is always her giggling about something.  I like Ali.  She just seem really misunderstood.  Not sure what to think of Judy right now.  Need to see her more.

Judy came off as needy as Ali to me, but people on facebook sure seem to like her.

Good question about the make-up!  

So far the conversations with all the ladies are horrible to me.  No witty banter going on this show. giggling
ITA so far we have not seen a good conversation that flows - not sure if it's the editing but on Sarah's date not only did it seem physically awkward but there appeared to be many times where nothing was being said.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:30 am

Check this article out about Tim's days as a model for a male topless agency, wonder how this is playing out in the way Tim is relating to the girls. Front page of the main serious, Australian newspaper today.

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/the-bachelor-australias-tim-robards-has-been-my-topless-entertainer-20130910-2ti87.html

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 63 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 34 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

+10
jtrader
ElonM
avitalna
tigertiz
iamreal2u