SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Page 59 of 63 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Post by chloep Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:47 am

AEF wrote:
chloep wrote:
AEF wrote:
chloep wrote:Huh, sooo that Dani screen cap was from a previous scene that was not shown....

F3 in order of roses handed out: Ali.... Anna.....................................................(yes, that long- he even pulled her aside before giving her a rose,ps. she will be 100% going home next week)......................... Rochelle
Dani's Mum lives in Queensland, the sc's are from the htd there.
But that scene itself was not shown. Right? Or did I sleep through that? laugh out loud
Yes it was shown
Embarressed! oh, okay
Well, seemingly I really did not care for Dani...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:27 pm

AEF wrote:Anna's Dad was fantastic - even started talking about the Stockholm syndrome saying that was what the girls would be going through on the show
He was! Loved that. He also asked Tim about the hen house stripping and Tim lied and said it wasn't true!

http://delishows.com/the-bachelor-australia-season-1-episode-11.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:36 pm

Just watched episode 11. Can't decide if Ali or Anna will be F1. You can make the case for either. I loved how TIm said Anna had become much more confident in the process and her dad concurred. To me, they seem to have a more cautious progression on the show while Ali, who has always thrown herself out there, continues to do so. She is one uber-confident young woman!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:43 pm

Saw this comment on the Official Bachelor Australia facebook site. 

"The clip they showed for next week looks like Rochelle is through (walking away from Tim back to the stairs while saying "oh my god" is a classic move from Rochelle when she gets through)"

I looked at the clip and it's actually true, that's typical Rochelle. So, in that case, who do you think goes out between Ali and Anna? Who do you think he has the best connection with?

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:07 pm

Kaltie wrote:Saw this comment on the Official Bachelor Australia facebook site. 

"The clip they showed for next week looks like Rochelle is through (walking away from Tim back to the stairs while saying "oh my god" is a classic move from Rochelle when she gets through)"

I looked at the clip and it's actually true, that's typical Rochelle. So, in that case, who do you think goes out between Ali and Anna? Who do you think he has the best connection with?
A few weeks ago I would have said Anna, they could be hiding the connection now. As of right now (could change on the overnight next week) I thought the connection between Ali and Tim at the end of the htd date was stronger than between Tim and Anna. What do you think?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:18 pm

AEF wrote:

A few weeks ago I would have said Anna, they could be hiding the connection now. As of right now (could change on the overnight next week) I thought the connection between Ali and Tim at the end of the htd date was stronger than between Tim and Anna. What do you think?
I agree. I also would say Anna a few weeks ago but on this episode you could notice that as soon Tim walked out of the car to meet Ali, they had such a natural chemistry. They didn't seem nervous at each others company. They also look great together. The only thing that disturbs me with Ali is that sometimes she has some traits of desperation. Imagine Ali not getting a rose, that would break her heart and world.

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:22 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Based on dates probably what happens, but it seems to be so many Eps:

8/22 - Ep 9 - Sarah mother picked her up from the airport
8/29 - Ep 10 dates - Katherine
9/5   - Ep 11 parents ( Dani is back on instagram)
9/12 - final 3 - Rochelle
9/19 Final  - Anna and Ali(?)

When people started showing on instagram
9/5 - Dani started to post again
9/15 - Katherine shows in pictures on Laura's
9/17 - Rochelle makes an appearance on Laura's but she started instagram 9/26
9/21 - Anna on Lauras and then on 9/23 Anna posted on her Instagram that she is back. Not sure why the lag in time. Definitely one of F2 or even F1.
Update to Anna sighting.  On 9/20 Anna is in a picture with Emily and Laura,  indicating she was back before the 9/20.  Is it possible that the reported end date is wrong?  Also does this person looks like Anna?  posted on 9/21
http://instagram.com/p/ehm98GxcME/
I still think Rochelle goes.  So far their appearances on IG have coincide with when they left.  If the show ended on 9/20 then Rochelle on IG seems to early.  Another scenario is that Rochelle and Anna were F2 and Rochelle returned earlier and Anna spent a little more time with Tim in Thailand.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar correction.......sigh)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:27 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Based on dates probably what happens, but it seems to be so many Eps:

9/21 - Anna on Lauras and then on 9/23 Anna posted on her Instagram that she is back. Not sure why the lag in time. Definitely one of F2 or even F1.
Update to Anna sighting.  On 9/20 Anna is in a picture with Emily and Laura,  indicating she was back before the 9/20.  Is it possible that the reported end date is wrong?  Also does this person looks like Anna?  posted on 9/21
I still think Rochelle goes.  So far they appearances on IG have coincide with when they left.  If the show ended on 9/20 then Rochelle on IG seems to early.  Another scenario is that Rochelle and Anna were F2 and Rochelle returned earlier and Anna spent a little more time with Tim in Thailand.
Oh, smart there! But do you really think that Ali wont get a rose next week?

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:30 pm

Kaltie wrote:
AEF wrote:

I agree. I also would say Anna a few weeks ago but on this episode you could notice that as soon Tim walked out of the car to meet Ali, they had such a natural chemistry. They didn't seem nervous at each others company. They also look great together. The only thing that disturbs me with Ali is that sometimes she has some traits of desperation. Imagine Ali not getting a rose, that would break her heart and world.
I am bias when it comes to Ali but they did have such a wonderful chemistry. She was like hey you, him climbing on top of the fence kissing her, tickling her back and then coming around to kiss her some more. Very natural. This is starting to remind me of Jenna and Tim and Sara and Tim from RFL. Sara was perfect for Tim in writing but Jenna made him tick. At the end I thought Tim choked up when he was describing Ali telling him that she was falling in love with him. I need to re-watch Anna, Ali, and Rochelle's dates again. I could have sworn that Rochelle was wearing an inside shirt during the day, but the night shot she was only wearing her shirt.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:31 pm

Kaltie wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:

I still think Rochelle goes.  So far they appearances on IG have coincide with when they left.  If the show ended on 9/20 then Rochelle on IG seems to early.  Another scenario is that Rochelle and Anna were F2 and Rochelle returned earlier and Anna spent a little more time with Tim in Thailand.
Oh, smart there! But do you really think that Ali wont get a rose next week?
I am hoping that Ali gets a rose.  I really love them together.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:24 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Kaltie wrote:
AEF wrote:

I am bias when it comes to Ali but they did have such a wonderful chemistry.  She was like hey you, him climbing on top of the fence kissing her, tickling her back and then coming around to kiss her some more.  Very natural.  This is starting to remind me of Jenna and Tim and Sara and Tim from RFL.  Sara was perfect for Tim in writing but Jenna made him tick. At the end I thought Tim choked up when he was describing Ali telling him that she was falling in love with him.  I need to re-watch Anna, Ali, and Rochelle's dates again.  I could have sworn that Rochelle was wearing an inside shirt during the day, but the night shot she was only wearing her shirt.
I don't really see a good long term match between Tim and Anna, Tim came across with a little bit of depth this episode but I think Anna would need more intellectual challenge. Tim for the moment is perhaps bringing out a side of her that it appears no man has been able to do so far.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:29 pm

Wondering whether what we read about going to Thailand for the finale is true. They showed him looking at a ring in the preview as to future episodes - you'd think they would have shown a shot of Thailand.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 63 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

+10
jtrader
ElonM
avitalna
tigertiz
iamreal2u