SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Page 60 of 63 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:18 pm

AEF wrote:Wondering whether what we read about going to Thailand for the finale is true. They showed him looking at a ring in the preview as to future episodes - you'd think they would have shown a shot of Thailand.
But he was really tan around that time unless they went back to Broome. Maybe he did the ring shopping here because there is no Neil Lane to travel with them.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Post by chloep Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:19 pm

I wonder.... Is there going to be a WTA and ATFR?

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:20 pm

AEF wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
Kaltie wrote:
AEF wrote:
Kaltie wrote:Saw this comment on the Official Bachelor Australia facebook site. 

"The clip they showed for next week looks like Rochelle is through (walking away from Tim back to the stairs while saying "oh my god" is a classic move from Rochelle when she gets through)"

I looked at the clip and it's actually true, that's typical Rochelle. So, in that case, who do you think goes out between Ali and Anna? Who do you think he has the best connection with?
A few weeks ago I would have said Anna, they could be hiding the connection now. As of right now (could change on the overnight next week) I thought the connection between Ali and Tim at the end of the htd date was stronger than between Tim and Anna. What do you think?
I agree. I also would say Anna a few weeks ago but on this episode you could notice that as soon Tim walked out of the car to meet Ali, they had such a natural chemistry. They didn't seem nervous at each others company. They also look great together. The only thing that disturbs me with Ali is that sometimes she has some traits of desperation. Imagine Ali not getting a rose, that would break her heart and world.
I am bias when it comes to Ali but they did have such a wonderful chemistry.  She was like hey you, him climbing on top of the fence kissing her, tickling her back and then coming around to kiss her some more.  Very natural.  This is starting to remind me of Jenna and Tim and Sara and Tim from RFL.  Sara was perfect for Tim in writing but Jenna made him tick. At the end I thought Tim choked up when he was describing Ali telling him that she was falling in love with him.  I need to re-watch Anna, Ali, and Rochelle's dates again.  I could have sworn that Rochelle was wearing an inside shirt during the day, but the night shot she was only wearing her shirt.
I don't really see a good long term match between Tim and Anna, Tim came across with a little bit of depth this episode but I think Anna would need more intellectual challenge. Tim for the moment is perhaps bringing out a side of her that it appears no man has been able to do so far.
According to her, Tim is the first man she brought home so it would be special in the moment. She usually looks great at the RC but this last one something was missing with her.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:23 pm

chloep wrote:I wonder.... Is there going to be a WTA and ATFR?
That would be interesting.  Did not see any chatter on the IGs about that at all.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:42 pm

So Cute:

http://instagram.com/p/gXtwN3Agoi/
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:14 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
AEF wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
Kaltie wrote:
AEF wrote:

"The clip they showed for next week looks like Rochelle is through (walking away from Tim back to the stairs while saying "oh my god" is a classic move from Rochelle when she gets through)"

I looked at the clip and it's actually true, that's typical Rochelle. So, in that case, who do you think goes out between Ali and Anna? Who do you think he has the best connection with?
A few weeks ago I would have said Anna, they could be hiding the connection now. As of right now (could change on the overnight next week) I thought the connection between Ali and Tim at the end of the htd date was stronger than between Tim and Anna. What do you think?
I agree. I also would say Anna a few weeks ago but on this episode you could notice that as soon Tim walked out of the car to meet Ali, they had such a natural chemistry. They didn't seem nervous at each others company. They also look great together. The only thing that disturbs me with Ali is that sometimes she has some traits of desperation. Imagine Ali not getting a rose, that would break her heart and world.
I am bias when it comes to Ali but they did have such a wonderful chemistry.  She was like hey you, him climbing on top of the fence kissing her, tickling her back and then coming around to kiss her some more.  Very natural.  This is starting to remind me of Jenna and Tim and Sara and Tim from RFL.  Sara was perfect for Tim in writing but Jenna made him tick. At the end I thought Tim choked up when he was describing Ali telling him that she was falling in love with him.  I need to re-watch Anna, Ali, and Rochelle's dates again.  I could have sworn that Rochelle was wearing an inside shirt during the day, but the night shot she was only wearing her shirt.
I don't really see a good long term match between Tim and Anna, Tim came across with a little bit of depth this episode but I think Anna would need more intellectual challenge. Tim for the moment is perhaps bringing out a side of her that it appears no man has been able to do so far.
According to her, Tim is the first man she brought home so it would be special in the moment.  She usually looks great at the RC but this last one something was missing with her.
I think that she maybe got jealous of Tim and Ali's chemistry and connection, I don't know. I don't blame her though, the chemistry Ali and Tim had on the RC was beautiful. Like they were the only in the room. Looked nice. :pinkaw:

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:55 pm

Kaltie wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
AEF wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
Kaltie wrote:
AEF wrote:

According to her, Tim is the first man she brought home so it would be special in the moment.  She usually looks great at the RC but this last one something was missing with her.
I think that she maybe got jealous of Tim and Ali's chemistry and connection, I don't know. I don't blame her though, the chemistry Ali and Tim had on the RC was beautiful. Like they were the only in the room. Looked nice. :pinkaw:

So true but Anna is very competitive so doubt that will stop her from trying to win. They are still so uncomfortable with each other. Even when she sat next to him on the couch it still did not seem that natural (me through my rose colored glasses of course)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:21 pm

This blog is kinda funny

http://www.mamamia.com.au/rogue/bachelor-week-11/
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:41 am

You know how I love Ali but i am starting to believe that she goes next week.  Earth shattering, Rochelle receiving a rose and now this on Facebook that Charlotte liked.  Definitely Anna wins.  Cannot see her liking this if it was Rochelle or Ali.  

Chloe Thompson Go #teamanna And Ali for runner up seeing as they're besties. I'm hearing rumours now that Tim is still with the girl he chose. I like this rumour X
Editing this message.  I think I will go crazy :crazed  before the RC next week.  Charlotte also like this.

Alena Rendek Anna is my favourite,but I hope he will pick Ali because Anna deserves someone much better than him.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:55 am

iamreal2u wrote:
Kaltie wrote:
AEF wrote:

I agree.. ever since Ali hurt her leg, he seems to be all about Ali. He was definitely pleased with Ali's love for him. When Tim mentioned how he could like going to a pub for beer and sausage, I felt like that was telling. If you think back to the video of his family, I see Ali fitting in there more than Anna. I will be pretty shocked if Rochelle stays next week, but I agree that it appears she may have gotten through. I paused it several times and there wasn't a hint of the rose showing though. Usually they hold them up while walking back. No inside shirt for Rochelle day or night.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:29 am

iamreal2u wrote:You know how I love Ali but i am starting to believe that she goes next week.  Earth shattering, Rochelle receiving a rose and now this on Facebook that Charlotte liked.  Definitely Anna wins.  Cannot see her liking this if it was Rochelle or Ali.  

Chloe Thompson Go #teamanna And Ali for runner up seeing as they're besties. I'm hearing rumours now that Tim is still with the girl he chose. I like this rumour X
Editing this message.  I think I will go crazy :crazed  before the RC next week.  Charlotte also like this.

Alena Rendek Anna is my favourite,but I hope he will pick Ali because Anna deserves someone much better than him.
The Heinrich sisters are truly liking a lot of the comments about Anna. After watching next week's promo, I'm confused as to who is sent home.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:34 am

ElonM wrote:This blog is kinda funny

http://www.mamamia.com.au/rogue/bachelor-week-11/
"Can they pleeeeeease end the show with Tim running away with Rochelle’s mum to drink shandies in the sunset?"

"Wow. Ali is actually a Disney Princess. Her parents live in a neighbourhood filled with castle mansions. I’m surprised they haven’t just purchased Tim to keep in a giant cage in her bedroom." :laughingoutlou 

Funny blog.. thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 63 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

+10
jtrader
ElonM
avitalna
tigertiz
iamreal2u