SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Page 61 of 63 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Post by Norcalgal Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:35 am

iamreal2u wrote:
So true but Anna is very competitive so doubt that will stop her from trying to win.   They are still so uncomfortable with each other.  Even when she sat next to him on the couch it still did not seem that natural (me through my rose colored glasses of course)
When Anna joined Tim and her Dad, she put her arm around Tim's neck and he had his arm around her with his hand on her hip. Their other hands were entwined. I thought they looked very natural - especially for a gal who has not had a serious boyfriend and who brought a man home for the first time.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Post by AEF Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:26 am

Just heard a quick radio interview with Dani. She said most of the time she kept asking herself what she was doing there and it was so "emotionally upsetting" that the only way she could deal with it was to turn it into a competition in her head. The hosts made a joke about security being required if Ali is sent away next week and Dani laughed and said an ambulance would be needed.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:29 am

Norcalgal wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
So true but Anna is very competitive so doubt that will stop her from trying to win.   They are still so uncomfortable with each other.  Even when she sat next to him on the couch it still did not seem that natural (me through my rose colored glasses of course)
When Anna joined Tim and her Dad, she put her arm around Tim's neck and he had his arm around her with his hand on her hip.  Their other hands were entwined.  I thought they looked very natural - especially for a gal who has not had a serious boyfriend and who brought a man home for the first time.
I also thought how comfortable she looked having a first boyfriend meeting her family but less comfortable when they were alone. Anna has been given a dream edit.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:28 am

AEF wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
When Anna joined Tim and her Dad, she put her arm around Tim's neck and he had his arm around her with his hand on her hip.  Their other hands were entwined.  I thought they looked very natural - especially for a gal who has not had a serious boyfriend and who brought a man home for the first time.
I also thought how comfortable she looked having a first boyfriend meeting her family but less comfortable when they were alone. Anna has been given a dream edit.
Or rather, the next Bachelorette edit ;).....

Looking at Anna's Instagram she just does not strike as the F1 AT ALL... Maybe a F2 who has gotten over "it" already ... but a F3 is even more fitting, IMO...
As for her being back around the finale... remember the US version, where the F3 is being kept on location until after the finale is wrapped.. :yes: 

----

Also, I know this may seem a bit inappropriate, but I cannot help but think that if Rochelle really makes it to F2 than she must have given it up during the overnighter...and/or Tim clashed really bad with either of the other two... #sorrynotsorry Hugesmile

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:39 am

iamreal2u wrote:Feeling sad...don't think Ali can compete?

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 61 AIMG_0909

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 61 AIMG_0909
btw, I think Ali can compete just fine yes 

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 61 BYRxQSGCEAE76Ep

ps: Her childhood "home" and the grounds:

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 61 Bachelor-disney-neighbourhood

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:11 am

Sooooo another find........ the finale MUST have wrapped by Sep. the 17th.. Possible even sooner... So the FRC was between the 14th-16th....
Ali has had an interview published on the 18th and Rochelle was seen in Instagram pictures posted on the 17th. AT LEAST one of them made it to the F2(duh.. ;) )
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:46 am

Chloep thanks for your find. So Ali was at the Derby and no one mentioned it. Umm. I said that she could not compete before seeing her background which was a bad assumption on my part. I really like Ali so hoping fingers crossed.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:33 am

Can't really decide who Tims looks the most happy with, Ali or Anna? Opinions? Found the pictures on Official Bachelor Australia site.

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 61 2jfhsvk
More comfortable with Ali but such a big smile with Anna.
With families.
The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 61 2hevcli

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:31 pm

http://www.mix1065.com.au/shows/breakfast/videos/does-ali-let-slip-a-win-on-the-bachelor

Is that an engagement ring Ali is wearing in this pic?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:48 pm

ElonM wrote:http://www.mix1065.com.au/shows/breakfast/videos/does-ali-let-slip-a-win-on-the-bachelor

Is that an engagement ring Ali is wearing  in this pic?
That radio interview just showed that Ali is the last one standing. She is total in love and smiles huge when the interviewer says "Tim has chosen his lady." Even Tim did a few slips while talking about Ali so I'm 80 % sure that Ali is the one he picks. The last 20 % is Anna, just because I can't imagine him saying goodbye to Anna. That's going to be a tough one for him because Anna is a very beautiful and classy lady. And he was already falling for her on episode 7-8. Very exciting, I look forward to the finale! :Smiley:

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:07 pm

ElonM wrote:http://www.mix1065.com.au/shows/breakfast/videos/does-ali-let-slip-a-win-on-the-bachelor

Holy crappoli. IT looks like one of the rings Tim was looking at, but would she be able to wear it now. Both of them are so easily tripped up.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:24 pm

iamreal2u wrote:

Holy crappoli.  IT looks like one of the rings Tim was looking at, but would she be able to wear it now.  Both of them are so easily tripped up.  
It is the engagement ring. To hide the fact that it's an engagement ring, she placed it on her right hand.

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 61 15obb5h

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 63 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

+10
jtrader
ElonM
avitalna
tigertiz
iamreal2u