SELECT CONTENT

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by atem Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:20 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
atem wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:What is surprising is that none of the girls has wished her the best like they did when Dani left.  Anna does have a picture of them holding hands and no one from Bach responded.  I really hope to see something from Rochelle, Katherine, or Laura soon.
They probably cut that part out?
Oh I meant on IG.
I guess we will find out during that sort of reunion part of the finale.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by atem Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:22 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
atem wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:If Rochelle states tonight, she is the F1.  I am starting to believe that it is possible.  They left in Ali saying that she is worried about Rochelle for a reason and that she is not his type.  Umm.
Not his type?
Sorry.  Ali gave a PI stating that she( ali) was not worried about Rochelle because Rochelle is not Tim's type.
I guess I don't get what Ali is saying is his 'type' and how Rochelle isn't. Seems that she likes to be active and eat healthy.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:37 pm

Kaltie wrote:I actually believe this is Ali now, because the person who put up the picture said that Ali was sitting next to her all night. 

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 13 C75e152a23fb11e3b85a22000ab6855b_7
I don't think so. Look at her legs(knees).. It was visibly swollen even in the most recent New Idea spread. Plus, I'd rate Ali a tad bit more classy than this. JMHO

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:50 pm

What!? He sent Ali home!? :shock: This is so confusing! Then why is she wearing that ring?? Is she engaged to someone else now? or wait maybe Tim had a change of heart and asks her back during the WTA! /haha yeah right. Will give more thoughts/comments when I watch the episode.
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:59 pm

Where can you watch the episode??? Besides tenplay.com because I don't live in Australia.

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:06 pm

Kaltie wrote:Where can you watch the episode??? Besides tenplay.com because I don't live in Australia.
Majority of us having been watching from http://delishows.com/show/the-bachelor-australia This week's isn't posted yet but the others are.
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:57 pm

So.... Ali's out. Who do you think Tim will choose on the finale? I think he will pick Anna. I also think he's in love with her, and he was that early on. Anna, not so sure, she is into him of course but I'm very unsure sometimes. I want to hear your opinions. :)

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:42 pm

Elimination interview with Ali on http://www.popsugar.com.au/Elimination-Interview-Ali-From-Bachelor-Australia-32303033. 

Anna and Rochelle was on Wake Up on Ten this morning. The video will soon be up on Tenplay.

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:03 pm

Kaltie wrote:So.... Ali's out. Who do you think Tim will choose on the finale? I think he will pick Anna. I also think he's in love with her, and he was that early on. Anna, not so sure, she is into him of course but I'm very unsure sometimes. I want to hear your opinions. :)
It's probably Anna if all her sisters/friends are commenting all about it. Voting Ali as the Bachelorette though who knows if they will have one cause of ratings.
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:31 pm

Kaltie wrote:Elimination interview with Ali on http://www.popsugar.com.au/Elimination-Interview-Ali-From-Bachelor-Australia-32303033. 

Anna and Rochelle was on Wake Up on Ten this morning. The video will soon be up on Tenplay.
Great interview from Ali. She is indeed a positive woman.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:25 pm

Anybody have a link to this show so I can watch it.. My link hasn't got it on yet. Thanks in advance. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Kaltie wrote:Elimination interview with Ali on http://www.popsugar.com.au/Elimination-Interview-Ali-From-Bachelor-Australia-32303033. 

Thanks for the posting. Really like Ali.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

+32
notarose
ddsmom17
robinvi
Spoil Me Again
Bobette