SELECT CONTENT

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Page 14 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:31 pm

what is the take away from this?

PS: In the ‘Meet the Families’ episode, you used the L word, and Tim said he couldn’t say it back but was hoping your chemistry and body language might have said something. Were you expecting him to say something?
Ali: I wasn’t expecting him to say the L word back, because I don’t think he could do that at that stage. By him saying that he’s falling for me back, and by him kissing me and hugging me, it was a reassuring thing for me. It made me still feel at ease.
http://www.popsugar.com.au/Elimination-Interview-Ali-From-Bachelor-Australia-32303033
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by AEF Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:56 pm

iamreal2u wrote:what is the take away from this?

PS: In the ‘Meet the Families’ episode, you used the L word, and Tim said he couldn’t say it back but was hoping your chemistry and body language might have said something. Were you expecting him to say something?
Ali: I wasn’t expecting him to say the L word back, because I don’t think he could do that at that stage. By him saying that he’s falling for me back, and by him kissing me and hugging me, it was a reassuring thing for me. It made me still feel at ease.
http://www.popsugar.com.au/Elimination-Interview-Ali-From-Bachelor-Australia-32303033
When you see the episode, they play back the scene where Ali told Tim she was falling for him outside her parent's place. They have reedited it. When we saw it last week it looked like Tim welcomed Ali opening up and said it was special. This time, Tim does a PI where he says it was awkward and implies it was unwanted, then Ali says it was awkward him not being able to say anything back - it has a totally different feel.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:01 am

AEF wrote:

When you see the episode, they play back the scene where Ali told Tim she was falling for him outside her parent's place. They have reedited it. When we saw it last week it looked like Tim welcomed Ali opening up and said it was special. This time, Tim does a PI where he says it was awkward and implies it was unwanted, then Ali says it was awkward him not being able to say anything back - it has a totally different feel.
So why is she saying this in an interview? Implying that he said it back?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:08 am

ElonM wrote:
Kaltie wrote:Elimination interview with Ali on http://www.popsugar.com.au/Elimination-Interview-Ali-From-Bachelor-Australia-32303033. 

Anna and Rochelle was on Wake Up on Ten this morning. The video will soon be up on Tenplay.
Great interview from Ali. She is indeed a positive woman.
Just watched the Wake Up segment. Hard to deduce anything. Rochelle was all smiles to the camera. Anna shyer. They did a silly quiz about how well they know Tim with true and false questions about his first car, job and being a choir boy. They declared it a tie but Anna won. More a promo for FRC.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:15 am

iamreal2u wrote:
AEF wrote:

So why is she saying this in an interview?  Implying that he said it back?
If I was Ali from what was shown last week, I would have taken that the way Tim behaved meant that he was falling for her back. He was so gentle with her. This episode he was really firm with her and seemed to almost squirm when she said she loved him. It could have been editing but I think during the date with Ali, he started backing off.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:31 am

Kaltie wrote:So.... Ali's out. Who do you think Tim will choose on the finale? I think he will pick Anna. I also think he's in love with her, and he was that early on. Anna, not so sure, she is into him of course but I'm very unsure sometimes. I want to hear your opinions. :)
The thing that I keep thinking about was when Rochelle said that when all the girls were on the boat in Broome, Tim started stroking Anna's resting hand. Rochelle said someone has to stop them before they fell in love. It was like he couldn't help himself and was doing it automatically. Then they had that really good date where he said Anna made him feel like a giddy teenager (I know some think this a reflection of Anna's maturity level!).

Let me know what you think of his body language with Rochelle - I think he is both gentle but very attracted to her at the same time.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:39 am

Sorry, but Ali has serious denial problems to me. That's all I get from it. Maybe, she's hoping he picked no one and she still has a chance.

In fact, she sort of sounded like Desiree before the 'break-up' with Brooks.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:40 am

LoveDovez wrote:Anybody have a link to this show so I can watch it.. My link hasn't got it on yet. Thanks in advance. : )
I can't see it yet either.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:16 am

atem wrote:

Sorry, but Ali has serious denial problems to me.  That's all I get from it.  Maybe, she's hoping he picked no one and she still has a chance.

I do think they bonded when she was in hospital, perhaps if it wasn't for that she would have not gone to F3

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:37 am

AEF wrote:
atem wrote:

Sorry, but Ali has serious denial problems to me.  That's all I get from it.  Maybe, she's hoping he picked no one and she still has a chance.

I do think they bonded when she was in hospital, perhaps if it wasn't for that she would have not gone to F3
I guess I'm talking about how she answered questions in the interviews SINCE being let go at F3. It's so... I don't even know how to put it.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:56 am

What did Ali do?  These are the things that Charlotte is now liking

Karen Fulton God Ali such a dumbarse
3 hours ago via mobile · Like · 4
3 hours ago · Like · 5

Karen Fulton Dear Ali good luck in finding a personality hopefully one day you learn there is more to life than giggling , fake boobs,being blonde,and believing that repetitive protestations of love are a substitute for conversational skills - get a life moron
3 hours ago via mobile · Like · 6

La Alin Tim finds Rochelle intriguing Yep thats dating is all about. I just watched the show Love Anna, I really do hope she denies the ring, that would be soooo awesome to watch! Timmy is just a good actor after all.
3 hours ago · Like · 7

Adding: Not sure what happened but she is all over FB liking everything that is said against Ali. To mean Ali is gone so why do that.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:43 pm

Found this article to be a little more revealing about the fantasy dates episode.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/522146/20131114/bachelor-australia-recap-spoilers-australian-tim-robards.htm#.UoTvLSjFWL8
In the episode 12 of "The Bachelor, Australia": Tim had the key to the love cabin and an opportunity to spend the night with a girl. He had a one to one date with each of the girl, without any time limit. However, he chose not to use the key to the love cabin. The three girls were looking forward to using the no time limit opportunity, but Tim decided not to.

Tim was hoping that Anna may be would like to call him her boy-friend, and that she may be seeing things in him that she had never found in anyone else. The Australian Bachelor revealed that he would feel like the "luckiest man" alive if Anna looks at him as someone special for the rest of his life.

At his date with Anna, Tim wanted Anna to express her feelings more openly so he could judge if the feelings are real or not. Anna refused to give a list as she felt that it is a superficial way of expressing her feelings for him. She told him that he choosing her by giving the red rose works both the ways. Anna said that she could have walked away if she was not interested in him. Tim was looking for a straight-forward answer list and he did not get one. Since Anna was not open about her feelings, Tim saw it as a dark-lining in an otherwise potential, long term relationship.

In her message to Tim before the rose ceremony, Rochelle wrote a poem for the bachelor: "You're a chiropractor who plays piano and you can also milk a cow." She was the first one to receive the rose.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

+32
notarose
ddsmom17
robinvi
Spoil Me Again
Bobette