SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:10 pm

No clues as to who's been sent home?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:14 pm

atem wrote:No clues as to who's been sent home?

Ron is out (per Chloep, see his thread)  hmmm 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:17 pm

Is anyone starting a photo chart? If not I might...

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:26 pm

^^ Photo chart? Like a shortcut with names and a pic? Sure, if you feel like it.  Smiley  :yes: 
I plan on doing a contestants chart like the one last season.(there is no use just yet, since we don't have nough elimination spoilers-> but we have a simplified version of it in the "filming schedule" thread.)

chloep wrote:Until then, here is a simplified version...(name is linked to their contestant threads) -> ps. we know the names of 15 of the 25 guys)

Episode [1] 25 -> 19

Andrew
Bradley
Brett
Brian
Cody
Dylan
Eric
JJ
Josh B.
Josh M.
Marcus
Marquel
Patrick
Ron
Tasos

+
unkown1
unkown2
unkown3
unkown4
unkown5
unkown6
unkown7
unkown8
unkown9
unkown10

Episode [2] 19 -> 16

Andrew
Bradley
Brett
Brian
Cody
Eric
Josh M.
Marcus
Marquel
Patrick
Ron
Tasos

+ 7 GUYS

Episode [3] 16 -> 13

Andrew
Bradley
Brett
Brian
Cody
Eric
Josh M.
Marcus
Marquel
Patrick
Ron
Tasos

+ 4 GUYS

Episode [4] 13 -> 11

Brett
Brian
Cody
Marcus
Patrick
Tasos

+ 7 GUYS

Episode [5] 11 -> 8

Brian
Marcus
Tasos

+ 8 GUYS

TBD AND UPDATED (keep in mind, I only listed the name of the guys that we have a proof of that they are still there, sure Josh M., Eric and etc. are probably still there but we only assume that, we have nothing to back it up.... once we do, I'll add their names:) yes :gotcha:

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:28 pm

chloep wrote:^^ Photo chart? Like a shortcut with names and a pic? Sure, if you feel like it.  Smiley  :yes: 
I plan on doing a contestants chart like the one last season.(there is no use just yet, since we don't have nough elimination spoilers-> but we have a simplified version of it in the "filming schedule" thread.)

That's the one I meant Smiley Go for it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:01 am

Have seen some top 4 discussions on other contestant threads so here is my top 4, in no order for now:

Marcus
Josh
Brian
+ Unknown

I am not as confident as you all are about Marquell - I like him but not getting "it" for Andi. Nothing I can point out specifically. Then again, that might change when I see them move together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:35 am

sophienette wrote:Have seen some top 4 discussions on other contestant threads so here is my top 4, in no order for now:

Marcus
Josh
Brian
+ Unknown

I am not as confident as you all are about Marquell - I like him but not getting "it" for Andi. Nothing I can point out specifically. Then again, that might change when I see them move together.

That's what I would guess too Sophie.  I like Marquel's looks so it'd be great if it's him, but that's just MY choice, and based solely on looks, no gut feeling it might be similar for Andi.  Probably more likely it's a hidden, unknown contestant.

I almost feel like Josh is such an obvious match on paper, it would be a bit disappointing if he's F1.  So expected.  But If they are great together and he's her "one" I'm sure I'll get over that feeling fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:39 am

Aren't there two Josh's? Are you all talking about the one from Georgia?

I still think JJ will go far given his educational background.

Not seeing it with Brian. Somehow the Mormon/part Jewish combo doesn't work for me.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:51 am

Josh B didnt make it past night 1 I believe... so I'm sticking to no initials Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:56 am

sophienette wrote:Josh B didnt make it past night 1 I believe... so I'm sticking to no initials Smiley

Got it.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:46 am

sophienette wrote:Have seen some top 4 discussions on other contestant threads so here is my top 4, in no order for now:

Marcus
Josh
Brian
+ Unknown

WOW. we are almost on the same page, Sophie. Actually i give a go for Marc, with a conspiracy theory that Fleiss need him as his first Afro-American bachelor.(is there any buzz regarding this matter??.. question )..unless, they decide to go with another JPab 2.0 scenario (F5 and beyond for next TB ) this time around as well.

i also think the forth position is still open for the unknown guy, who could very be a significant contender/front runner.  :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:38 pm

relaxing wrote:

Marcus
Josh
Brian
+ Unknown

That's what I would guess too Sophie.  I like Marquel's looks so it'd be great if it's him, but that's just MY choice, and based solely on looks, no gut feeling it might be similar for Andi.  Probably more likely it's a hidden, unknown contestant.

I almost feel like Josh is such an obvious match on paper, it would be a bit disappointing if he's F1.  So expected.  But If they are great together and he's her "one" I'm sure I'll get over that feeling fast.

ITA - I like all three + JJ.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+53
carnegiesmith2014
IrishGal
nutty1
Beagle
SLA44