SELECT CONTENT

Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:58 pm

Patrick Jagodzinski: 30, Newport Beach, CA. Originally from Lebanon, NJ. He played college soccer as a goalie for Ramapo College in New Jersey. Graduated with a B.A. in Communications in 2006. Currently works as an account supervisor at Allergan, a communications company in Costa Mesa, CA.

his Instagram: http://instagram.com/PatrickJags#
his Twitter: https://twitter.com/PatrickJags
his LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/patrick-jagodzinski/51/88/513
his Google+: https://plus.google.com/111277829466993731868/posts
his Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj_nv1bsXGTgkuYsxGhUaEg/feed

Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Emmy210
Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Patric10

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:52 pm

Some added info:

- Graduated from Immaculata High School.
- Height: 6'4

and pics:
Directory_32979

pat-jagodzinski

His page on my blog: Patrick Jagodzinski

Back to top Go down

Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:38 pm

I may be mistaken, but I think Allergan is a pharmaceutical company.  He may work in the communications section, but they are known in SCal for being "Big Pharma"

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:33 pm

He sure is tall! I like that!  giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:08 am

pavalygurl wrote:I may be mistaken, but I think Allergan is a pharmaceutical company.  He may work in the communications section, but they are known in SCal for being "Big Pharma"

:yes: 

The largest healthcare communications agency on the West Coast, has hired Account Supervisor Patrick Jagodzinski, who is joining the BOTOX®️ Therapeutic account team. Jagodzinski was previously a senior account executive at Ogilvy-CommonHealth Worldwide in Parsippany, New Jersey.
June 27, 2012

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:50 pm

So he hypes Botox????

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:26 pm

I like this guy also. Though he does look a bit different in each of his photographs.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:09 pm

At first glance I saw Bryden, but he is actually better looking after looking at more pics!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:12 pm

Made it past RC #2 and was part of Boys II Men group date.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:40 pm

Seems like a good match, but dont see him in the F4. Also points off from me for being a Ducks fan, #Kingsalltheway  :Biggrin:

Last edited by Linds911 on Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion 8367-910 Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion I_got_13 Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion E5kqdm15 Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:20 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 6m
Well, if Pat writes Andi a poem this season, we know he didn't write it himself: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=593459960750248 …

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=593459960750248

Huntley Fitzpatrick
Strangers on a Plane
I first noticed them in the waiting area at our gate at the airport. First one, then another, then another, each, frankly, more gorgeous than the last one. One handsome guy after another. I’m talking try-hard-not-to-stare good-looking. They all seemed to be travelling together, so while I pretended to be reading a book, I studied them and tried to figure out their story. Thirteen guys—in a pack? A sports team? Once we boarded the plane, my husband, who was sitting some seats away from me, texted “Who ARE these guys? Are we surrounded by male models? Or actors?” Unlike myself (*research purposes*) and my teenaged daughters, John is not generally one to guy-watch. But these guys…impossible not to stare. And what do you know, the very best looking of them all happened to have the seat right next to me. Which was thrilling but also a tad awkward as I was writing a steamy scene and was afraid he’d look over and read the screen as my heroine described kissing the hero—at length, with lots of adjectives and some mention of abs and shirtlessness. He might have sneaked a few peeks from under his (could not help but notice) gorgeous lashes, because after a few minutes he asked what I did. I told him I was a writer and he lit up, asked me for some synonyms for “amazing” because he felt he overused the word. I supplied a few, then more, then, hesitantly, he asked if I wrote poetry. I confessed to writing very bad poetry as a teenager, but said I stuck to prose now. He sighed, looked despondent (and still gorgeous), said glumly, “I guess I’ll figure something out.” A few minutes of silence, then “Would you be willing to just try a poem? I really need one. There’s this girl….” The romantic in me found this irresistible. I asked her name, the circumstances, what exactly he wanted to convey. And then I resolutely silenced my internal editor and wrote him a poem. I can’t even remember what I said, except that it was five stanzas, didn’t rhyme and didn’t even seem to come from me. The words just flew into my head and onto the page. I tore it out of my notebook, folded it, told Patrick the Handsome Man that he couldn’t look at it until we got off the plane. He managed to hold off for—oh—five minutes before he opened it, smoothed it out and smiled broadly. “That’s everything I wanted to say to her.”
I’ve always loved the story of Cyrano. I never thought I’d get to play the role on the flight from LA to Boston.
So, thank you, Patrick, wherever you are. I hope it works.
P.S. They were not a sports team, or actors, or models. They were filming a reality tv show.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:27 pm

Too freaking funny!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Patrick Jagodzinski - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+23
docnash14
Sprite
Maddy
stuckinsc
sanlee088