SELECT CONTENT

JJ O'Brien - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JJ O'Brien - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: JJ O'Brien - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Cecilia Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Max64 wrote:He posted this on twitter I suppose in response to the preview for next week

I guess some people think #TheBachelorette vintage 1983 has gone bad. I think it's still just maturing... http://tvline.com/2014/06/19/the-bachelorette-video-preview-jj-chris-argue-over-andi/ …

His twitter page is rather disgusting..

I dunno. I just think he is quirky and excited to have so much attention. He's a smart dude. Williams is one of the best small colleges in the country.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

JJ O'Brien - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: JJ O'Brien - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by carolinezep Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:25 pm

Again, I don't really understand what being "smart" has to do with anything. Plenty of smart people are insufferable. And Andi clearly doesn't like him. He is a typical rich new england prep school "bro"... Marquel was adorable and a hottie and it makes me sad that JJ crushed him in that way... because I find it very hard to believe that Andrew actually said "blackie". JJ is a ham for attention good or bad, trying to get publicity for his ugly clothes business. Haha, I was way too annoyed by this episode!!!!!!

carolinezep

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:27 pm

Whether it was said or not, it should not have been repeated by JJ to Marquel or to anyone.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:30 pm

Well, we will just agree to disagree. Intelligence is a trait that is important to me. So that's why I reference it.
Marquel handled everything perfectly and the entire audience loves him for it.

Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:44 am

Cecilia wrote:Well, we will just agree to disagree.  Intelligence is a trait that is important to me.  So that's why I reference it.
Marquel handled everything perfectly and the entire audience loves him for it.  

thank you totally agree. Could never marry an unintelligent man.... Each to their own though. Let's be honest though Marquel was such a classy guy - love him. But JJ is just as fabulous, maybe not for Andi but for someone.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by carolinezep Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:56 am

Don't get me wrong, Intelligence is a prerequisite for me dating someone... but not when it's paired with... well... someone like JJ, or what we've seen of him on TV.

carolinezep

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:25 am

JJ telling Marquel what Andrew may have said was neither smart or kind.

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:38 am

There are different kinds of smart. Some very intelligent people who have fancy degrees can be very socially awkward and say the dumbest things, while others without the degrees can be very interesting and articulate.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:21 pm

Bet2Win wrote:JJ telling Marquel what Andrew may have said was neither smart or kind.  

I love looking at JJ, love his quirkiness. BUT, he needs to quit being a s*** stirrer and man up. Confront people directly and stop being such a gossip.

I swear the men this season are acting like a bunch of little teenage girls going through PMS for the first time!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:31 pm

If I was Andi, the real deal breaker for JJ was his bow tie, funky pants, and shoes at the rose ceremony.  question  I'm no fashionista but I know where to draw the line between tacky and elegant!

Back to top Go down

Post by carolinezep Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:36 pm

I wonder how long he's going to milk the 15 minutes of fame through his social media accounts :vomit: 

carolinezep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:08 am

Attention JJ fans: appears some changes are going down for him.

1. He has closed or is planning to close his pants business.
https://twitter.com/oohlalalaura/status/557746834631061507
https://twitter.com/mrjjobrien/status/557752865394274304

2. He plans to run the next Boston Marathon for charity.
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/jjobrien/bostonmarathon2015

3. He is auctioning for charity the signed basketball from The Five of Hearts team he was on which lost to The Rosebuds on the Bachelorette.
https://twitter.com/mrjjobrien/status/557734093811896321
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Autographed-Basketball-from-Episode-4-Season-10-of-the-Bachelorette-/111578753307?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

Here is the description from ebay==>

On Episode 4 of Season 10 of The Bachelorette the 5 of Hearts tragically lost against The Rosebuds led by Coach in a lopsided defeat.  Never dejected our team still signed one of the practice balls to commemorate the victory.

The ball is signed in the locker room after the game by current Bachelor Chris Soules (Farmer), Season 10 winner Josh Murray (Royal Blue), Pantsapreneur JJ O'Brien (JJ), Tasos Hernandez (Bling Bling) and Patrick Bateman (Tatted Up).

All proceeds from this sale will go directly to support the 2015 Myra Kraft MVP Awards, which recognize unsung heroes in the New England area.  With my only surviving grandparent suffering from the late stages Alzheimer's Disease, I was motivated to join the 2015 New England Patriots Charitable Foundation after learning about the 2104 MVP Award recipient, Max Wallack.  The money raised from last year's team helped the 18 year old further expand his non-profit dedicated providing apps to Alzheimer's patients and their families to better cope with this tragic disease.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ O'Brien - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+32
umngirl
sbolduc
MVMom39forever
carolinezep
Cecilia