SELECT CONTENT

JJ O'Brien - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JJ O'Brien - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: JJ O'Brien - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:16 pm

Does anyone know, whether he is related to Emily O Brien from Ben's season . If so, the O Brien Clan seems having serious smart genes running in their blood Smiley).

IMO he is an intriguing guy. You would need to know more and more of him..Smiley giggling 

Back to top Go down

JJ O'Brien - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: JJ O'Brien - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by mmm222 Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:01 pm

Yeah I know this guy.  He's a nice guy, very fun and very outgoing... but definitely one of those adult adolescent perpetual bachelor types typical to the San Francisco area. No way is he on this show for any reason other than promoting himself and his admittedly silly business... I think what he really wants is a TV career.  Which I can see him actually pulling off.

Last edited by mmm222 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelling)

mmm222

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:39 pm

mmm222 wrote:Yeah I know this guy.  He's a nice guy, very fun and very outgoing... but definitely one of those adult adolescent perpetual bachelor types typical to the San Francisco area. No way is he on this show for any reason other than promoting himself and his admittedly silly business... I think what he really wants is a TV career.  Which I can see him actually pulling off.

:Welcomemembers mmm222

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:19 pm

He reminds me of Zak W. He seems interesting and a bit of a goof...plus really smart. Just my type. Don't know that he would be what Andi goes for but I would be keeping him if it was me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:36 pm

mmm222 wrote:Yeah I know this guy.  He's a nice guy, very fun and very outgoing... but definitely one of those adult adolescent perpetual bachelor types typical to the San Francisco area. No way is he on this show for any reason other than promoting himself and his admittedly silly business... I think what he really wants is a TV career.  Which I can see him actually pulling off.

I think that is true with all the guys, and I hope the show is finally past all this "right reasons" garbage.  The best we can hope for is a guy who is willing to fall in love and have a relationship should it turn out there is something real there between him and the lead.  And from what I've noticed a lot of the guys are open to it, if it strikes them like lightning lol.

And welcome! Happy to have you here and thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

Last edited by dw_a_mom on Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:48 pm

WELCOME! 👋 
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:19 pm

His page is up: (feel free to take pics from there, a few added, here is one of my fav)

IMG_9907

Added info:
- Great write up about him on Passion Stories.
- Was a member of "CoA Pitch Deck" a multi-use entertainment venue for the Mid-Market neighborhood of San Francisco.
- Used to work in the Innovation Lab at Capital One.
- He also used to live abroad and loves travelling.
- His dad is Joe, his brother Mike.

Pinterest: obrienjj

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:31 pm

sophienette wrote:His page is up: (feel free to take pics from there, a few added, here is one of my fav)

IMG_9907

Added info:
- Great write up about him on Passion Stories.
- Was a member of "CoA Pitch Deck" a multi-use entertainment venue for the Mid-Market neighborhood of San Francisco.
- Used to work in the Innovation Lab at Capital One.
- He also used to live abroad and loves travelling.
- His dad is Joe, his brother Mike.

Pinterest: obrienjj

I like this picture ~ Thank you!!  :yes:
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:24 pm

Didn't go on Boys II Men date.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:03 pm

I love this guy! Hope he sticks around for a while. Though I'm not sure if he is right for conservative Andi...he'd have been a better fit for quirky Ali.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:36 pm

Who said Andi is Conservative? Just because she's a Assistant DA? Look at who she follows on twitter. Hardly Conservative.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:16 pm

I finally watched the sewing video. I like him!! Did he come on the show to promote his business? Probably, as many do! But still seems like a cool guy!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ O'Brien - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+32
umngirl
sbolduc
MVMom39forever
carolinezep
Cecilia